Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 09-06-2013, 05:01 AM
Just me.

River Meeting

RIVER MEETING

It was hot that day. In the 90s or so and I was down by the river that ran through our property on the south side. There, the trees shaded the water and the temperatures were moderated a bit.

After sitting for a spell, watching the water flow slowly by, I decided I was alone and would get more comfortable and so stripped off my shirt and slid down my shorts and underwear. I lay back in the grass and felt a tiny breeze glide over me and it felt wonderful. I could see the blue sky peeking through the canopy of leaves and just a little ways down from me, I could see the sunlight shining through the branches forming golden rays leading the water below. Truly idyllic.

After a little while, I sat back up and decided to test the water. It looked so inviting, I took the few steps down the shoreline and stepped into the shallow current. It felt super, and so I gradually took a few more steps and sat down. The water was not deep and soon I was laying back in the water watching the trees sway in the gentle breeze and followed a periodic cloud passing through the blue sky above.

I think I almost dozed when, I thought I heard a rustling behind me. Sitting up I looked around and sitting on the shore where I had been was a lovely young lady who seemed to be enjoying watching me in the water. Suddenly aware that I was naked as a jaybird, I sat back down to hide myself just a bit.

“I’m sorry,” I said. “I thought I was all alone.”

“Oh, that’s okay,” she said with a smile. “I was enjoying the view.”

“I have to admit,” I said, “the water does feel nice on a warm day like this.”

“I bet it does.”

“If you want to turn around, I’ll get out and slip back on my clothes.”

“No need for that. I’m thinking you look pretty good just the way you are.”

Blushing a bit, I asked if she was sure.

“You bet. Not often I get to just sit and watch a good looking guy naked in a stream.” She giggled a bit as she said that.

“I expect not. Not often I get to sit naked in a river looking at a beautiful young lady sitting on the bank.”

She smiled.

“Maybe you’d like to join me,” I said … only half teasing.

“I was thinking about that. The water does look nice. But, alas, no swimsuit.”

“That didn’t stop me,” I said.

“You have a point. By the way, I’m Mary.”

“Hi, Mary. I’m Bill. So, what do you think, wanna join me?”

“Why not.” Her answer kind of surprised me, but as she said that, she slipped her top over her head revealing two luscious breasts, firm and perky as they could be. “No bra this morning,” she said which, of course, was apparent as I found my cock starting to stir.

“I guess I’d better at least warn you, part of me is wanting to stand up and say, ‘Hello’.”

She grinned. “I guess I’ll just take that as a compliment.”

With that, Mary slipped down her shorts and stood there for a moment letting me take a good look at her. She was truly beautiful. As she stepped down onto the shore, she slipped just a bit and I quickly stood up to hold out my hand.

“Thanks, Bill. I’m okay.” Then, looking at my rising member, “Ah, I see your friend is taking advantage of your standing.”

“Oops,” I said.

“No oops needed,” she said, as she reached down and gave it a little squeeze. “Hi, Bill’s friend, I’m Mary. Nice to meet you.”

Stepping into the water we waded out a little way into a deeper part of the river. The water was now about waist high and we just splashed a bit and talked about a lot of nothing. Mary’s voice was enchanting and her smile was captivating. Not only was my friend erect now, but, I found myself imagining how it would be to make love with her.

“Bill,” she said, interrupting my thoughts, “as a little girl, I remember my daddy carrying me around in the pool. Any chance I could get you to do that for me now?”

“I … er … well, sure, I guess I could do that if you’d like.”

“Good,” she said, as she jumped into my arms with her arms wrapping around my neck.

I put one arm under her legs and supported her back with the other, then, holding her like I might a small child, I started walking around a bit letting the water splash up on her a bit.

“Ummmm, that feels great,” she said. Leaning back in my arm, her wonderful breasts reached up and pointed to the heavens above. Her flat smooth tummy poked out of the water and the smooth shaven “V” where her legs joined her body rose near the surface giving me a closer look at her charms.

“Mary, you really are a very beautiful lady.”

“Well, thank you, Bill.” Her one hand reached down and found my stiff penis standing firmly at attention. She smiled, “And I think your friend is very nice, too.” Her hand reached around my shaft and began to stroke it softly. “Do you think he likes this,” she asked teasingly.

Breathing a little harder, I said, “there’s no doubt about it.” I let my hand supporting her legs slid up a bit until the came to rest against her gorgeous bottom. “You have the softest skin, you know that?”

“Why don’t you set me down,” Mary whispered in my ear.

I did and she faced me and soon, our bodies pressed against each other as our lips came together. Our kiss was deep and our tongues danced and played together. Her legs straddled my rigid cock and my hands reached up and squeezed and caressed her breasts.

I gradually stepped back into shallower water and we broke our embrace long enough for me to lay back in the water as she straddled me and sat down resuming our kiss. My one hand continued massaging her breasts while my left hand reached around and squeezed her silky bottom. She reached down and slowly guided my cock to the entrance to her tunnel of love and let me slowly slide inside. Moving slowly at first, I could have almost passed out from the sheer delight of her moist vagina squeezing me and slipping up and down. I was already hard as a rock but somehow, the warmth moist movement of her body made me grow even more inside her.

“You feel wonderful, Bill.” She said as her right hand moved down to add friction to her firmly erect clit. “Oh,” she moaned as she arched her back. “Oh, yes.”

I knew I wasn’t going to last much longer. Her vagina had clenched my manhood like a vice and I could feel her shake and tighten as she climaxed. As that subsided, she again began sliding up and down on me and within just a minute or two, I felt my seed aching to be released. “I think I’m going to cum,” I said in a panting voice.

“Me too, again!” she replied and again I felt her love muscles grip me firmly and she pressed herself firmly down on my cock. That was all it took. My climax was the strongest I had ever felt. Surge after surge of my seed shot fearlessly into Mary’s womb.

We both moaned and fell into a tight embrace.

“Oh, Lord,” I said. “You’re magnificent.”

“Ummmm,” she moaned. “We did do good together, didn’t we?”
Her touch softened a bit and our kiss became more tender and loving.
“Somehow, when I first got here,” she said, “I knew just looking at you that I wanted us to have this intimate time together.”

“Was it worth it?” I asked, already knowing the answer.

“Oh, yes.” She said. “It was more than worth it.”

After a while, we kind of splashed water over us to clean ourselves up a bit and then exited the river. One more embrace and kiss and we dressed never letting our eyes stray much from looking at each other. “Think you’d like to do dinner tonight,” I asked.

“Sounds good to me,” she said. She gave me her address and we decided on meeting about eight and then going to a wonderful Italian restaurant we both seemed to like. Then, hand in hand, we walked back from the river going our separate ways at the fork in the path. “See you at eight,” she said.

“I won’t be late,” I replied with a smile.

I think, we had just started something beautiful and I couldn’t wait until we got to meet again.