Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Exhibitionism/Voyeur Stories
User Name
Password

Old 10-24-2008, 01:00 AM

new sexy friend

just a quick story from late august. I am bi, love to tease both men and women equally. I use my tall (5'11") bod and long legs, pretty face and big 38D boobs to help! this past august I had just finished working out in my aerobics class. As I headed to the locker room to change I saw one of the women from my class in there. We exchanged a hello and laughed about how tough class was. She was in her 40's but had the body of a college student and stunning as well. I had on my jogging bra and shorts and was very sweaty. My body is often admired and that pleases me immensely. We were making small talk and I was standing up and took off my bra and was putting a tshirt on and her eyes were just fixed on my breasts. I could feel my nipples harden and loved it. I put my hands up on my head adjust my hair and my boobs just shook and swayed. She looked up and smiled and said what a beautiful body I had and how that hard work was paying off. I told her much the same and we giggled. She asked if I would mind giving her my email address so we could talk about exercise etc. I said not a problem and she grabbed a pen and paper from her purse. I stood there topless and bent over and wrote it while my big tits just jiggled in front of her. I looked up quicklyto see what she was doing and she was almost transfixed on my hooters. I said how does this look and she stammered something like great! I said I would love to hear from her. I then told her I should get going not to be later for dinner. I reached over to shake her hand goodnite and when she reached out I pulled it to my belly and told her how good it would feel to have her hands all over me. she laughed and said i just read her mind. more to come!