Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Interracial Stories
User Name
Password

Old 09-06-2005, 01:58 PM
Married Couple

Black Boss, White Assitant

I was fresh out of college with a douple degree in book keeping and office management. After taking two weeks off just so that I could have time for myself, I started job hunting. Three days had passed and nothing. I had hit all of the big name businesses in town that always hired students fresh out of college. Each business in turn told me, in not so many words, just how "dumb" or "stupid" that I was for waiting even a day about job hunting. All the "smart" students had started the same day as, or the day after, graduation. Every position was now filled. I even got a smart ass remark about my natural blonde hair being the reason I was so "dumb".

After another two days of hitting dead ends, I decided to try some of the smaller businesses. I knew that my salary wouldn't be big, but it would be a job. I guess that there had been other students like me because the first few places I went to had just hired someone. Just when I was beginning to think that I was gonna have to move to another town, I decided to try a new business that had just opened on the south side. I walked into the new accounting business and saw a very flustered, middle-aged black man talking on the phone. After hanging up, he turned his attention to me.

"Yes Ma'am," he said smiling, "how may I help you?"

"My name is Alyssa Garrett and I'm looking for a job." I had to let out a small sigh as I prepared myself for the same answer that I had recieved at every other place I had went.

"Well Miss Garrett," he said, sighing himself, "unless you have a degree in bookkeeping and/or office management, I won't be able to hire you. Also, if you're husband or boyfriend has a problem with you having a black man as your boss, then you should leave." Pointing at the phone he contiune, "That's the third white woman I've had to quit because their husband or boyfriend had a problem with my color."

I had to laugh out loud with relief. After telling him that I had both degrees and that I wasn't married and didn't have a boyfriend, he did a quick interview. A few minutes later, Sabastian Gray told me that I could start tomorrow. I was thrilled. I was so excited that I went out a bought myself some new clothes. My job would also involve speaking to the public and I wanted to look nice.

The next morning I put on the navy blue skirt, matching jacket, and matching heels that I had bought the day before. The suit brought out the blue in my eyes. Like I said before, I have blonde hair, but I'm far from being the "dumb blonde" that everyone talks about. The jacket seemed to inhance my 28C breasts. My skirt came just an inch above my knees and hugged my hips and legs in just the right way. The heels seemed to make me look taller than my heighth of five foot five. Satisified with the way I looked, I headed off for my first day on the job. As it turned out, my home was just a few blocks away and I was able to walk to work. It wasn't until I got some whistles from the construction workers that I had to pass by, did I wonder if the outfit was too sexy for the first day. It was too late though, I didn't have time to go back and change.

"Good morning, Mr. Gray," I said as I walked in half an hour early and a little nervous about my new suit. Mr. Gray looked up from his desk and smiled.

"Good morning to you too, Miss Garrett," he answered. "I like your outfit. Most men would find it rude for a woman to wear something like that, especially on their first day, but I don't. I like to see people who aren't afraid to take a chance. That's how I started this business. And please, call me Seb. All my friends do."

"Well Seb," I said, sitting down in the chair in front of his desk, "call me Alyssa."

From then on, Seb and I had a wonderful working relationship. I didn't even mind working late when he needed me too. I had been working for him for about three weeks when one Friday evening he asked me to come in the next day.

"I know it's a Saturday," Seb said. "One advantage is that the office will be closed, so you can wear jeans and a t-shirt if you wish. I just need some help going over these figures. I just can't seem to get them straight. Maybe a new pair of eyes will see what I'm missing."

The next morning I did just as he said. I wore a pair of tight jeans and t-shirt. Again, Seb was impressed in my chose of clothes. I was equally impressed to see him in something else besides a suit. His jeans too were tight and revealed a nice front package. His tight muscle shirt not only showed off his muscled arms, but his muscled chest too. I knew that he had to be at least six feet tall, but not being in my heels seemed to make him taller. I had never noticed before just how hot my boss was until that day. And trust me, I took notice. By eleven that morning, my thong was so wet from just being close to him, I would have thought it would have looked as if I had pissed my pants. It was a little after noon when I found the mistake and showed Seb.

"Well I be damned," he exclaimed. "How did I miss that."

One simple reversal of numbers had kept his figures from balancing. As my reward, Seb took me out for lunch. After a few drinks, Seb and I started flirting. Once we made it back to the office, things really started to heat up. Seb locked the front door and soon we were passionately kissing. We were standing in the doorway between his office and the front room where my desk and waiting room was. Our hands were rubbing all over each other as people passed by in front of the window, not noticing us inside. I had been with a few guys, but never with a black guy. I don't know if it was the liquor or something else, but I had to have him inside of me.

Moving into his office, Seb closed the door before pulling my shirt off. Pushing me up against the wall, he leaned down and softly kissed my breasts just above my bra. I reached behind me and unsnapped it. It didn't take him long to remove it as well. I pulled his shirt off and threw in on top of mine. Hoisting me up the wall, he place my tits right in front of his face. I wrapped my legs around him as he said, "Oh yeah, baby. There's them pretty white titties that I've been wanting to see."

In turn, Seb took first one, then the other into his mouth; sucking, nibbling, and pulling at each nipple. I was so turned on that I orgaismed as he did. Placing me back on my feet, Seb instructed me to finish undressing. He did the same as I stripped. Once completely naked, we could do nothing but stare at each other for a few moments.

"You're gorgeous," he finally said as a started to stroke his thick, hard nine inches. We walked towards each other and passionately kissed when we met. Turning me around, he rubbed his black hands over my white skin; starting at my tits, down my stomach, and to my shaved hole below. He ran his finges threw the little tuff of blonde hair just above it.

Whispering into my ear he asked, "How do you like it?"

"Rough," I answered.

"And do you like to be talked dirty too?"

"Yes," I panted. "I want you to be your little bitch." Turning around to look at him I said, "Make me whore, Seb. Make me your little white whore."

Placing his hands on my shoulders, Seb pushed me to my knees and demanded, "Suck me, bitch. Suck my big black cock you little white whore, you."

I did as I was told. I took his thick, black cock into my hand and stroked him before placing it in my mouth. I was only able to place about six inches in my mouth. Seb placed his hand at the back of my head as I moved my mouth on him. I took great pleasure in suck my boss' huge black cock. I looked up at him as I did. He had his head tilted back and was making a hissing noise.

Looking down at me he said, "That's it bitch. You're a good little cock sucker, aren't you. Damn Alyssa, you're mouth feels so fucking good."

Seb's pressure on the back of my head increased. Before I knew it, he had all nine inches in mouth and I was loving it. I could feel the tip of his cock as he pulled out and then pushed it back into my throat. After several minutes of Seb mouth fucking is little white whore, he shot his first load in my mouth.

"Swallow it, bitch," he demanded. "I couldn't have shot it down your throat, but I wanted you to taste your black master."

His cum tasted sweet and I eagerily swallowed it. Seb led me over to one of the high back chairs that sat in front of his desk. After positioning me in the chair like he wanted me, he stepped back to look at me. There I was. My arms where above my head, gripping the back of the chair. My legs were spread wide and laid on the chair arms. Seb had me, his little white whore, just the way he wanted me. Kneeling down between my legs, Seb began a tongue assault on my pussy. I moaned and bucked with pleasure.

"That's it, Seb," I screamed. "Eat my white pussy. Oh fuck yeah. Yeah. Oh, yeah."

Seb's tongue flicked at my clit. With his hand, he hit my swollen clit hard, causing me to yelp with pain and pleasure. He then sucked and nibbled at it. He done this over and over again, causing me to loose count of how many orgaisms I had.

Seb was now hard again. Leading me to his desk, he demanded, "Place your hands on my desk and spread your legs. I'm gonna fuck you just like the whore you are."

Seb's hips were about four inches higher than mine and in this poistion my hips where now even lower. Getting behind me, he bent his knees and then rammed his thick, black cock deep into my tight, wet white pussy. He raised me about an inch off the floor as he did.

"OH FUCK!," I screamed.

"You wanted it rough, bitch. Now you're gonna get it rough," he said.

Seb pounded away at me. I kept screaming "FUCK YEAH" over and over again. Just when I thought I couldn't take any more, he pulled out and led me over to the wall. Once again he pushed me up against it. Lifting me up, he lower me onto him. I wrapped my legs around him as he again fucked my white pussy with his black cock. My orgaisms came over me in waves.

"You like it, bitch? Huh. Do you? You like have my big black cock in your tight white pussy? You like having a black man fuck you? Huh. Do you, bitch?"

"Yes," I screamed at each question.

Wrapping his arms around me, and still nine inches deep in me, he laid us down on the soft rug. Once again, he pounded away at my pussy. I screamed with pleasure as he did.

"Take it, bitch," he growled. And take it I did. Seb had me screaming and cumming harder than I ever had with any other man. For what seemed like several pleasurable minutes, Seb pounded away at my pussy before cumming all over my face. When he was done, Seb collapsed next to me on the floor. My pussy was so sore from the fucking Seb had just given me. Trust me, I wasn't complaining. I got the same fucking again that evening after we ate supper. This time we went back to his very plush beach house.

Three months later, I just happened to run into one of his old assistants. The first thing she asked was how long it took before he fucked me. "Oh yeah," she said, "he fucks all of them and those of us who won't put out get fired."

I was shocked and at the same time, I didn't care. All I knew was that I was the one getting fucked by his big black cock and I meant to keep it that way. Five years later, I was made Mrs. Sabastian Gray and remained his only assitant. Take that you other bitches. I've got him and you don't.