Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > BBW Stories
User Name
Password

Old 02-17-2004, 03:53 PM

Just thinking about finding a BBW!!!

Well, here i am again. It is so nice to have an outlet for all my pent up desires!!! I have a big appetite for sex and I just need to find the lady who can help me satisfy it!!! Here I go, with a slightly different fantasy of mine!!! Yes, it is still about BBW and like I said, for me this is the best type of lady!!!

I am at a hotel in an area, about 20 miles outside of San Francisco. I had been traveling around to promote my business and I needed the chance to chill out and relax. I got a room on the second flloor, with my windows facing the interior courtyard, where the pool is located. I didn't ask for this. It was the room given to me. I guess I just lucked out!!!

I looked out the window, about 7:00pm. There were some families and a few individuals in the water and laying in the lounge chairs. I didn't really see anything that interesting, so I closed the curtain and went about my business of chilling.

I must have fallen asleep, because the next thing I knew, it was 12:45 am. It took me a minute or two to get my bearings, but I did. I stood up and walked around the room. I heard some noises outisde in the area of the pool, so I thought i would take a little peek. Glad I did!!!

Around the pool, the lights were somewhat dim, but you could still clearly see what was going on and who was out there. I saw this beautiful, sexy lady, who was wearing a bikini. Her top barely covered her chest. I mean she was barely able to keep herself covered! The bottom was about enough to cover just the essentials. It gave me a great look at an ass that was gorgeous!!!

She had her hair in a pony tail, but it was pretty long. When she got out of the water, she took it down. It was "dirty-blonde" and it added to the sight I was beholding!

She went over and laid down on the lounge chair. She got comfortable and then, she took a look around the grounds. She did not see any one, so, she slid her top off and starting stroking her nipples. They were getting hard and so was I! She also starting moving her hads all over her globes. there was too much to grab with those hands. I was unable to look away!!

Then, she slid one hand down and untied the string to her bottoms. She didn't care where they fell. She was trying to get to her slit. I saw two fingers slide in and out. I saw her increase her pace as she seemed to egg herself on by playing with both her nipples with the other hand. I saw her body tense, as she exploded in bliss.

You won't be surpised to know that I had to wipe off the window, where I blew my load!!! I quickly closed the curtains and laid down. I fell asleep, thinking about this lady and what I had just seen.

I woke up to knock at the door. It was only about an hour later. It was her. she thanked me for watching and she asked if I enjoyed to view? I said what do you think?

I invited her in and..... to be continued.....

feedback

Last edited by fzzy : 09-29-2005 at 08:21 PM.
Old 02-17-2004, 06:06 PM

Just thinking about a BBW!! part 2

Yes, there was knock at the door. It was about 2:30 am. It was her, the beautiful sexy lady I had just been watching and getting off from. It seemed awkward for a second, but I had the presence of mind to say, "Won't you please come in?" Yes, the perfect line!!!

"I am Bradley. and what is your name?" "I'm Jessica". "Well, it is an extraordinary pleasure to meet you, Jessica". "What brings you to this place?" "Well, first of all you were watching me!" We both laughed. "I have been trying to get back to my house after spending some time at my girlfriend's place." " I found myself falling alseep, so i decided to pull over. It is along way to my house, so I got a room. I took a little nap and then, i felt like a swim".

"As I was in the pool, I noticed you in the window. I wanted to give you a little show. I am feeling incredibly horny right now!" I had my robe on and nothing else. It was kind of hard to hide my erection and I didn't want to hide it! She had put her suit back on and she had her towel drapped over her one shoulder. "Well, why don't we get a bit more comfortable. Won't you please sit down?"

"You know after being in the pool and then. after my good time, I really could use a shower". "Could I use your shower, Bradley?" "Only if you let me join you?" "Well, of course!"

We went into the bathroom. I turned the water on nice and warm. She started taking her suit off and I stopped her. "That is my job!" I reached over and put my hands on her body. I traced the egde of her top with my fingers. I could hear her breathing getting a bit heavier. I untied the strings of her suit and let it fall to the floor. I looked into her eyes, as my hands moved around her chest, trying to feel every inch. She had a pair of breasts that were to die for!!! She leaned in to me and put her arms around my head. she kind of guided my motions.. I leaned my head in and began to suck her nipples. i could smell and taste the chlorine on her skin.

I then helped her off with the bottom part of her suit. She said,"It is your turn now!" She undid my robe and slid it off my shoulders. With her right hand, she grapsed my firming cock and lead me into the shower. she grabbed the soap and lathered her hands. she then proceeded to wash my chest and work her way down. When she got to my dick, she got some more soap on her hands and went to work on making sure I was rock hard!!!

We traded kisses and used our tougues. I leaned back against the wall and she rinsed the soap off me. Next she shifted me around, so that the water pulse was not interfering with her. she then got down on her knees and went to work on my dick!!!

She did everything right. I felt the pressure building and I could feel my knees getting weak. I grabbed her head and started really trying to face fuck her. When I could not stand it any more, I took my dick in hand, she squeezed her tits together and talked to me about what was happening. I shot my load all over her breasts. It was a fantstic orgasm!!!

After I did recover, I carefully washed her all over . I paid special attention to her breasts and to her clit. She was really starting to move with each movement I made. She said take me to the bed now!!!

I laid down and my dick was going back up again. She did a quick fixing of her hair. then, she seductively climbed onto the bed and climbed on to my shaft. I could feel her pump it, as she rode me hard!!! I grabbed her tits and firmy squeezed them!!! She moaned and her gyrations grew quicker!!! The bed seemed like it might buckle from the event, but i DID NOT CARE!!!

I slid my hands down to her plump ass. I massaged this for a bit, while also making sure to pull her down harder on me. She was screaming in extasy!!! I was getting closer and closer to the edge!!!

Finally, I climaxed!!! She did too!!! The bed was soaking wet!!!! despite this, we both laid there for a while trying to recover. It was a terrific experience!!!

Those BBW of the world watch out. you have an admirer and his name is Bradley

feedback

Last edited by fzzy : 09-29-2005 at 08:22 PM.