Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Dominance Stories
User Name
Password

Old 03-02-2003, 11:10 AM

A Hottub and a Maid (part 1)

This is the first half of a two part story. The next part will be released next weekend :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Max arrived home and called out for Angel. There was no immediate response, so Max went to the kitchen and looked out over the patio. There was Angel in the hottub. Her eyes were closed, and she hadn't seen him. Max smiled to himself as he watched her in the tub, then went upstairs to change. Max went to close the windows upstairs as he always did when he got home. The maid opened them in the morning, and he closed them at night before the cold set in. Max went into the spare room at the top of the stairs, but the window was already closed. So were all the others. Max made a note to speak to the maid before he left tommorow.

Max finished changing and went back down stairs and out onto the patio. Angel opened her eyes as soon as she heard him. Angel climed out of the hot tub and jumped into his arms before he was halfway across the patio. Her naked body glistened in the sunlight as water slowly ran along her curves, splashing onto the floor as it ran off her body. She held him closely and kissed him lovingly. Max returned the kiss, and Angel felt happy and comforted in his arms as he carried her back to the hot tub.

Max gently lowered her into the hottub. Angel giggled as the water jets set her nerves into overtime dealing with the sensations. She sighed and sank deep into the hottub, till the water was up to her chin. Max slowly removed his shorts, and Angel licked her lips at the sight of his naked body. Max lowered himself easily into the hottub and looked over at Angel.

"Did the maid go early today angel?" he asked casually.

"No Master..." Angel replied.

Her voice was not quite natural or steady, but Max gave no indication he had noticed her falsehood. In truth, Angel hated the maid. The maid looked down at her, and had frequently cussed her. Angel had vowed she would get rid of the maid, one way or another. Angel looked back at Max, her face slightly flushed. She moved across the tub towards him.

"I missed you today Master." she said in her most seductive voice.

Max smiled. No matter, he would find out what she had been up to later. For the moment, he wanted to enjoy her company. He couldn't resist a small tease though. Max pulled Angel close and kissed her gently.

"I'll ask the maid tommorow why she didn't finish her duties today." he said.

Angel flushed a little more, her eyes widening slightly. It told him all he needed to know. She nodded slightly, regaining her composure. Max was pulling her onto his lap, her hands moved down his body to his hard cock. She wanted him badly. She felt her body tingle as she grew in anticipation. She moved close to him, her nipples rubbing his chest hair as she lowered herself onto his cock. She breathed a slight gasp as Max penetrated her pussy. She sat and let herself feel him fully inside her. Her breathing came in short gasps, she loved how full she felt with him inside her. Slowly she started to move her hips. Max moved against her, soon she was riding his cock, her pleasure building. She moaned with pleasure as he pushed deep inside her.

Max lowered Angel onto her back, her breasts floating on the surface as his cock pushed into her. The new position pressed on her g-spot and she bit her lip, holding back the pleasure. She moaned loudly as Max held her hips, pushing deep inside her. Just when she thought she was going to explode, Max pulled her upright again. He held her for a moment, she wriggled on him, her eyes pleading with him to pleasure her. She felt his hands move to her ass, then he was lifting her. She pushed up slightly, then jerked as he stood up. She wrapped her legs around his waist, his cock pushing deep inside her. The pressure on her clit was incredible and she screamed with pleasure.

Max told her to take a deep breath. She nodded in understanding and took a breath. Max lowered them both under the water, kissing her deeply. She felt his cock inside her, but felt almost weightless in the water. Her brain reeled from the new sensation. Then Max had pulled her upright again. She blinked the water from her eyes, her breath coming in gasps. She needed to cum badly now. She nodded as Max told her what to do. They went under the water again, he pushed hard into her. She would have screamed if she could. Her pussy clenched hard on his cock. She heard her heart pounding in her ears, then Max filled her pussy with his cum. Pleasure raced through her body, she held Max close to her. The feeling was incredible, and she waited as long as she could. Finally she tapped him on the shoulder, before she really wanted too. It was the signal they had arranged for when she needed to surface.

Max lifted her in his arms to the surface. Her pussy was still in spasm on his cock, and she held on to him closely as she slowly returned to normal. She tilted her head back, her hair floating on the water as she prolonged her pleasure. She kissed Max deeply, her body exhausted with pleasure. Slowly, Max lifted her out of the hottub and carried her back into the house. Angel grinned happily as he carried her. At least now the maid was gone. She had made sure of that. Max was hers, alone.

Max carried her upstairs to the bedroom, then went back downstairs. He went into the dining room and picked up a letter on the dining table. It was handwritten. Simply addressed to him. Max carried the letter upstairs and went back to the bedroom.

"Angel, do you know what this is?" he asked.

Angel looked, then shook her head, rather rapidly, her face becoming flushed...

Angel's Hot Weekend (part 1)
Old 03-02-2003, 11:59 AM
madmax67's sub

never did like that stupid maid, had fun getting rid of her ;) hehe
love the story Master
Old 03-02-2003, 12:30 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
hmmmmmm curiouser and curiouser:p

anxiously awaiting part 2

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 03-02-2003, 06:28 PM
Member of weird club

Madmax great story hoping for part 2. See what Angel does.
Old 03-03-2003, 11:17 AM
Horseman12's Filly

Send a message via Yahoo to hellsbells
Love the story Max....Hope we don't have to wait too long for the next installment hun.
mwaaaah

Old 03-03-2003, 11:46 AM

Thanks for your replies. Next part will be next weekend :)

Angel has been very naughty ;)

Angel's Hot Weekend (part 1)