Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Incest Stories
User Name
Password

Old 04-25-2004, 10:53 PM

Cousins part 2: Jealousy

That day Joey and Laura acted normally around the rest of Joey’s family, his parents and two younger brothers. Around five that day his parents went out, and his two brothers were also both out. Joey and Laura were left alone in the house. Laura was making a sandwich in the kitchen when Joey came in.

“Hey,” Joey said, “we’re alone now.”

“So?” Laura asked, not looking at him.

“So let’s have some fun,” Joey smiled. Laura looked at him and shook her head.

“Joey,” Laura said, “we’re cousins. We can’t keep having sex like this. You know that.” Joey reached down into his pants and began rubbing his cock until it got hard.

“Now what am I supposed to do about this?” Joey asked, “I’m all horny now.”

“Go jack off,” Laura said, trying not to get turned on, “I’m not having sex with you.”

“Oh come on,” Joey said as he dropped his pants and boxers. He began stroking his hard cock, watching his beautiful cousin.

“Don’t do that here,” Laura said. Looking at his hard cock and watching him stroke it was starting to make her wet, but she tried to resist.

“You turn me on so much,” Joey said, smiling at her, “If you won’t fuck me, at least let me look at you while I please myself.” He kept stroking his cock, moaning gently as he stared at his cousin. Laura felt herself getting more and more wet.

“You know that turns me on,” Laura said, “And you know we can’t have sex. So stop.” Her hand drifted down into her pants and began rubbing her clit.

“Oh come on,” Joey sighed, “now you’re turning me on even more. Let me have you.”

“No,” Laura sighed, sitting on the kitchen table. She pulled her pants and panties down and spread her legs, rubbing herself as she watched Joey masturbate. His cock was so big and she wanted it inside her so bad, but she knew she couldn’t do it again. Joey kept stroking his cock, moaning gently as he watched Laura. She was rubbing her moist clit slowly and gently, moaning gently with pleasure and watching him.

“You are so fucking hot,” Joey moaned, “I want you so bad right now, let me fuck you… please…”

“No Joey,” Laura groaned, “just watch me and please yourself. Let me masturbate.” Joey kept jacking off, watching his hot cousin masturbating, getting very turned on by it but also wanting to fuck her really bad. Suddenly he saw something through the kitchen window. It was his 18 year old next door neighbor Jessica, standing at a window in her house. Her pants were down, and she was rubbing herself under her panties as she watched Joey and Laura masturbating. Joey smiled at her. Laura looked over and saw the girl masturbating, and stopped for a moment.

“Keep going,” Joey said, “She’s enjoying it too. Don’t worry about her.” Laura was too horny to stop now, and she kept masturbating. She watched as the girl in the window got a chair and sat down, pulling her panties down and letting both of them watch her masturbate. Joey looked from Jessica to Laura and back again, enjoying watching the two of them masturbating. Even Laura was a little turned on by Jessica.

“Is she looking at me?” Laura asked.

“She’s bisexual…” Joey gasped, feeling his orgasm coming up quickly, “Both of us are turning her on… oh god I’m gonna cum…” Joey moaned as he suddenly shot his load across the room. Laura watched her cousin’s cum land on the floor. She rubbed herself harder and harder, and soon orgasmed. She was pleased that she had restrained herself from having sex with Joey, but masturbating that way had made her want him very much. Joey watched as Jessica threw her head back and trembled. He knew she had given herself an orgasm as well. He smiled and walked to the window, waving at Jessica and motioning for her to come over.

“What are you doing?” Laura asked.

“If you won’t have sex with me,” Joey said, “Maybe Jessica will.”

“Have you ever done it with her before?” Laura asked as she wiped Joey’s cum off the floor with a paper towel.

“No,” Joey said, “but I think there’s a good chance I could fuck her right now. She’s so hot, don’t you think?”

“I guess she’s pretty,” Laura said. She didn’t consider herself lesbian or bisexual, but watching Jessica finger herself had turned her on. A moment later, Jessica rang the bell. Joey pulled up his pants and went to go answer the door. Laura stayed in the kitchen, sitting on the table. Soon Joey returned with Jessica.

“This is my cousin Laura,” Joey said, “Laura, this is Jessica.”

“Oh, your cousin,” Jessica smiled, “kinky. Why were you too masturbating in the kitchen?”

“She wouldn’t let me fuck her,” Joey explained. Laura blushed.

“Let’s not talk about it,” Laura said. Joey shrugged.

“I was hoping that since she wouldn’t let me have her,” Joey said, “Maybe you would.” Jessica smiled and leaned close to Joey. She kissed him deeply and rubbed her hand against his cock, making it hard again. Laura watched them, feeling herself getting turned on once again.

“I did have an orgasm,” Jessica said, motioning to the window, “but I’m still very horny.” She quickly pulled down Joey’s pants and boxers, rubbing his hard cock. She knelt down in front of him and began sucking his cock.

“Oh god yes,” Joey moaned, “Oh Jessica… that feels so good…” By this time, Laura was fingering herself again, watching Joey’s expression of pleasure. Watching him getting pleasure made her horny and jealous as well. She wanted to be the one giving Joey that pleasure, but she knew she had to restrain herself. Joey gasped and groaned loudly as Jessica sucked on his cock, letting her tongue tease him just enough to make him want to cum but not enough to make him lose control yet.

“Oh Jessica…” Joey moaned. He looked over at Laura and saw her masturbating again. “You like watching this?” Joey smiled at her, “Oh Laura… Jessica really knows how to make me feel good…” Joey moaned and shut his eyes, gasping loudly as Jessica pleasured him. After a while she got up and sat down on the table.

“Fuck me Joey,” Jessica said, stripping her pants off and spreading her legs open. Her pussy was dripping wet. Joey pushed her down on the table and got on top of her, shoving his cock in without hesitation. Joey and Jessica fucked wildly, gasping and moaning loudly with pleasure. Laura sat next to them, rubbing her clit harder and harder, making herself orgasm. She orgasmed several times while Joey and Jessica has sex. They were incredibly passionate. Joey pumped his cock into her harder and harder, making Jessica orgasm a few times before he finally shot a huge load inside her. Every time she orgasmed, Jessica screamed out with pleasure. Joey moaned loudly as he came inside her, filling her warm trembling pussy with his juice. Jessica turned to Laura and smiled.

“Do you want me too sweetie?” Jessica asked.

“I’m not like that,” Laura said. She had enjoyed Jessica’s screaming and her wild passionate sex with Joey. It had turned her on a lot, but she didn’t think she wanted to have sex with Jessica.

“We can change that later,” Jessica said, “I have to get back home, my boyfriend will be there any minute.

“You didn’t tell me you had a boyfriend,” Joey said.

“Would you have fucked me if I told you?” Jessica asked.

“I don’t know,” Joey shrugged, “I started fucking my cousin last night, so who knows what I’ll do.”

“Joey!” Laura protested.

“Oh wow,” Jessica smiled as she got up and got dressed, “You two had sex? That is so hot. Well, have fun with each other… maybe I’ll see you two again.” Jessica left, and Joey got some water from the fridge. He sat down in a chair and smiled at Laura.

“At least I can get someone to fuck me,” Joey said.

“Was she good?” Laura asked.

“Oh my god, weren’t you watching?” Joey smiled, “She was incredible.”

“Was she better than me?” Laura said.

“Are you jealous?” Joey smiled.

“No,” Laura said, “of course not. I just want to know.” She knew that she was jealous, but she didn’t want to admit it.

“She was amazing,” Joey said, “but not like you. I don’t love her like I love you. You’re the best.” Jessica smiled, and walked over to him. She sat down in his lap and began kissing him. The two of them made out for a while, enjoying the passion that flowed between them.

“Make love to me Joey,” Laura whispered in his ear. Joey smiled and stood up. Laura wrapped her arms and legs around him, and let him carry her into the living room. He laid her down on the couch, taking off his shirt and pants. Laura removed his boxers and took off her own clothes. The two of them, completely naked together for the first time, laid down together on the couch. They began kissing passionately and deeply, rubbing each others bodies and turning each other on. Joey’s cock was incredibly hard, and Laura’s pussy was dripping wet. Joey began to rub her clit as she pulled him closer. He went slow at first, and gradually got faster and faster. Laura moaned into his mouth as they kissed, trembling and shaking with pleasure.

“Joey,” Laura moaned, “you’re… you’re… gonna make me cum…” Joey didn’t stop, but started sucking on her neck as he went faster and faster. Finally, Laura let out a loud moan as she orgasmed. She kissed Joey passionately and pulled his body closer to her, feeling incredible love for Joey. Joey kept making out with her and rubbing her body, keeping her pussy wet. After a few more minutes he slid his hard cock into her warm pussy. He started making love to her slowly, moaning with each thrust deep inside her. Laura moaned with him, and the two of them pushed their hips together simultaneously. Laura loved the feel of Joey’s cock slowly going in and out of her, filling her up. Joey was so passionate as he kissed her and rubbed her body.

“Oh Laura,” Joey gasped and moaned in between kisses, “No one else is as good as you… mmmm… I love the way you make me feel…”

“I love you Joey,” Laura moaned, pushing herself closer to his naked body, letting him fill her pussy with his hard cock. Joey kept fucking her slowly, kissing her and telling her how good she was. Laura was in heaven, not wanting it to ever end. She loved how could be wild one minute and gentle the next. He was always so passionate. Joey was also feeling completely in love with his beautiful cousin as he slowly and gently made love to her. The two cousins kept making love for about an hour and a half. Laura had a couple of orgasms, screaming loudly with pleasure each time. She didn’t have to keep quiet now that the house was empty. Her moaning and screaming turned on Joey even more. Eventually Joey started speeding up, and soon orgasmed, shooting the biggest load yet into his cousin, filling Laura’s warm pussy.

“Laura,” Joey breathed, exhausted, “that was so good.”

“I know,” Laura smiled, “I don’t care if we are cousins, Joey, I’m in love with you.” She pulled Joey close and kissed him deeply. The two of them made out for a while, and eventually got dressed again.

“Still jealous?” Joey asked.

“No,” Laura smiled.

“Would you care if I fucked Jessica again?” Joey asked.

“I dunno,” Laura said, “it turned me on to watch, but it did make me feel jealous. I want you for myself.”

“Well if you could, would you fuck another guy?” Joey asked.

“I dunno,” Laura shrugged, “I guess if I was horny, and he was hot. Would you get jealous?”

“A little,” Joey said, “but even if I fuck Jessica, or anyone else, no one else is ever gonna be like you. I’ll never love someone like I love you, Laura.”

“I would never love another guy as much as you,” Laura said, “If I fucked another guy, it would just be because I was horny.” The two of them went back to the kitchen to get some food, but when they walked in, they saw Jessica through the window again. She was having sex with her boyfriend, Kyle, right in front of her window. They were laying on a table, with Kyle on top.

“Oh my god,” Laura gasped. Jessica saw them, and smiled at them. Joey smiled back. Kyle looked over at them, but didn’t stop fucking Jessica.

“What do you think of Kyle?” Joey asked. Kyle seemed to be turned on by having people watch him.

“He’s pretty hot,” Laura admitted, “I’d like to be under him.”

“Well why don’t you go give him a show?” Joey suggested, “We were able to get Jessica over here, maybe you could get Kyle to come and fuck you. Then we would be even.”

“What should I do?” Laura asked.

“Go to the window and masturbate to them,” Joey said.

“I can’t do that,” Laura said, “I don’t know this Kyle.”

“You did it in front of Jessica,” Joey said. He stood behind Laura and rubbed her nipples gently, nibbling on her ear. Laura felt herself getting turned on watching Jessica and Kyle. She decided to go for it. She went over to the window, bringing a chair with her. She stripped until she was naked, and then sat down in the chair, spreading her legs. Joey watched her, getting hard again as she began rubbing her clit. She was so hot, and he had a hard time keeping from going over to her. He had gotten to fuck Jessica, so it was only fair that Laura should get to fuck someone else too. He knew it would make him a little jealous, but it would also turn him on.

Laura watched Jessica and Kyle as they fucked, rubbing her clit and moaning gently. Jessica and Kyle both smiled at her, and it seemed to turn them both on. As the two of them orgasmed, Laura brought herself to orgasm as well. Jessica and Kyle got up and talked for a little bit, and then put their clothes back on. Jessica smiled and winked at Laura. A few moments later, the couple was at Joey’s house.

“Hey,” Joey greeted them, “nice show you put on there.”

“Nice show from her,” Kyle said, pointing to Laura. Laura was still naked, sitting on the kitchen table.

“Do you mind if we borrow your pretty cousin?” Jessica said, “Kyle seems to be interested in her.”

“What are you talking about?” Kyle asked.

“I saw how you were looking at her,” Jessica said, “you want her. So go ahead, have sex with her, if that’s ok with you, Laura.” Laura smiled and nodded.

“Are you serious?” Kyle asked, surprised, “You want me to fuck Joey’s cousin?”

“Yes,” Jessica smiled, “I want to watch you fuck.”

“Well, if you say so,” Kyle smiled and took off his clothes. He stood at the edge of the table and pulled Laura close to him. He was already hard, and was too horny to waste any time. He shoved his cock right into Laura’s pussy, fucking her slowly and deeply. Laura grabbed the edges of the table and moaned loudly. Joey and Jessica watched with fascination as Kyle and Laura made love.

“Oh god,” Laura moaned, “Kyle, you’re so good… oh my god… yes...” Joey smiled at Jessica.

“Kyle,” Jessica said, leaning close to his ear, “sweetie, do you mind if I have sex with Joey?”

“Oh… god… sure Jess, fuck him… but I bet he can’t fuck you as good as I can.” Jessica stripped off her clothes, and so did Joey. She sat on the table next to Laura, and Joey stood next to Kyle. He pulled Jessica to the edge of the table and shoved his hard cock inside her, slowly pumping in and out.

“You can never fuck Laura as good as I can,” Joey said to Kyle.

“You fuck your cousin?” Kyle said as he slid his cock in and out of Laura’s dripping pussy.

“Oh yeah,” Joey said, “she’s absolutely in love with me because I fuck her so good.” Joey pushed his cock deep into Jessica, making her moan and gasp loudly.

“Yes… yes…” Laura moaned, breathing heavily, “I love Joey so much, he fucks me so good.” She gasped and moaned loudly as Kyle slid his hard cock deep inside her, going a little bit faster.

“Oh god,” Jessica gasped loudly, “I can see why you love him. He’s so good. Ooohhh… Joey that feels so fucking good…”

“Is he better than me?” Kyle asked Jessica as he began going harder and harder into Laura’s quivering pussy.

“I don’t know baby,” Jessica moaned loudly, “oh Joey… Joey’s very… very good.”

“Oh shit,” Laura gasped, “I’m gonna cum… I’m gonna cum.” Laura cried out with pleasure and trembled as she orgasmed.

“Have you ever made her cum that fast?” Kyle asked Joey.

“No,” Joey gasped, going harder and faster into Jessica’s pussy, “But I’m gonna make Jessica cum right now.” He pushed deep into her pussy, harder and faster, and Jessica screamed with pleasure as she orgasmed. Joey slowed down again, going deep into Jessica as she moaned with pleasure.

“Oh Joey,” Jessica groaned, “oh you’re soooo good.” Joey groaned with each hard and deep thrust of his cock into Jessica’s warm moist pussy. Jessica moaned with him. Kyle also slowed down after he made Laura cum. The two boys began thrusting their cocks into the girls simultaneously, and all four of them were moaning together.

“Oh Kyle,” Laura groaned loudly, “you make me feel so good… ooohh yeah…”

“Does Joey make you feel this good?” Kyle asked.

“Yes…” Laura moaned, “Joey makes me feel incredible.” Laura let go of the table and wrapped her arms around Kyle, pulling herself closer to him and pushing her hips against him, gasping with pleasure.

“I’m gonna make you cum like you never have before,” Kyle whispered, clutching Laura’s naked body to him.

“Kyle baby,” Jessica moaned, “Joey’s almost as good as you are… ooohhh…”

“Almost?” Joey asked, smiling. He started going faster and harder into Jessica, rubbing her clit with one hand and sucking on her nipples. Jessica leaned back and gasped loudly with pleasure. Kyle grabbed Laura’s ass and picked her up from the table. She wrapped her arms and legs around Kyle, loving being close to his hot body and feeling his cock filling her up. He started fucking her harder and faster, holding her with just his arms. Laura gasped loudly and began moaning louder than she ever had before, humping Kyle as she clung to him.

Joey began rubbing Jessica’s clit harder and faster as he began fucking her harder and faster. Jessica moaned even louder than Laura, trembling as Joey fucked her harder and faster. Laura suddenly shouted as she orgasmed, clinging to Kyle tightly as her pussy tightened around his hard cock. Jessica kept moaning louder and louder, turning Joey on even more. As he fucked her harder and harder, he felt her pussy tightening. He rubbed her clit harder and faster, fucking her as hard as he could. She suddenly screamed with pleasure, her body trembling as she orgasmed. Joey felt his cum shoot out of his cock and fill Jessica’s warm pussy.

“Oh my god,” Jessica gasped, laying on the table. She was exhausted from fucking Joey, and Joey was feeling tired now that he had orgasmed. He looked over and saw Kyle still fucking Laura. Laura was sitting on the table again, moaning loudly and clinging tightly to Kyle’s body.

“Looks like I lasted longer,” Kyle said to Joey, moaning as he fucked Laura.

“I dunno Kyle,” Jessica gasped, catching her breath, “Joey is really good. He can really make me cum.” Kyle started speeding up, fucking Laura harder and faster, thrusting his cock as deep into her as he could. Laura’s eyes were shut as she clung to Kyle, gasping and moaning loudly. Joey had never seen her express so much pleasure before, and he felt jealous that Kyle could pleasure his cousin so much. Joey started playing with his cock, getting it hard again by watching Kyle and Laura having sex. In a few minutes he was hard again, and he pulled Jessica to the edge of the table. She laid there, tired, but willing to feel more pleasure. He shoved his cock into her again, going slowly and passionately, rubbing her clit at the same time. Jessica closer her eyes and moaned, squirming on the table with pleasure. Joey knew she was tired, so he went slow and deep rather than faster.

Laura gasped and moaned loudly, suddenly screaming with pleasure as she orgasmed again. Kyle also orgasmed with her, filling Laura with his hot cum. Laura moaned and collapsed on the table, exhausted but very satisfied. She had loved the way Kyle fucked her. She looked over and saw Jessica laying on the table, moaning softly. She watched as Joey’s cock went in and out of her. She could see that Joey was enjoying it a lot. She had enjoyed Kyle so much that she couldn’t feel jealous about Joey enjoying his sex with Jessica. She almost felt guilty for liking Kyle so much. Even though she made her feel really good, she still loved Joey’s passionate lovemaking even more.

Joey moaned as he fucked Jessica slowly, feeling every thrust of his cock give him new pleasure. He was tired of standing, and decided to move Jessica up the table so he could lay on the table with her. He climbed on top of her, still inside of her. He kissed Jessica deeply, and she kissed back. They made out passionately as they made love, rubbing each others naked bodies and feeling pleasure with every move of Joey’s hard cock in her warm pussy. Laura began to feel jealous that Joey was being so passionate with Jessica. She wanted all of his passion for herself. She distracted herself seating Kyle on a seat and kneeling down in front of him, sucking his cock. She felt that she owed him for all the pleasure he had given her. She sucked on his cock, getting it harder and harder, teasing him with her tongue. Kyle moaned loudly, loving the way Laura sucked him. He watched Jessica and Joey having sex. He didn’t feel jealous that Jessica was being so passionate with Joey. He knew she was only trying to get him jealous so that he would try even harder to please her. He knew no one else could take Jessica away from him. He enjoyed Laura giving him head. He loved fucking Laura. She was different than Jessica, and he enjoyed having something new. He enjoyed watching Jessica fuck, and liked how she was being so passionate.

Joey slid his cock in and out of Jessica, kissing her passionately and rubbing her naked body. He was lost in Jessica’s passion. He felt kind of guilty for being so passionate with someone besides Laura, but he enjoyed it too much to stop. He glanced over and saw Laura sucking Kyle’s cock. Kyle was groaning with pleasure, enjoying ever second of it. He knew Laura had loved being fucked by Kyle. He told himself it was only fair that he should enjoy Jessica just as much. Jessica was so beautiful, and he loved the way she made love. He didn’t ever want to stop fucking her. He loved the feel of her pussy around his hard cock. Jessica was enjoying it just as much. She had been trying to get Kyle jealous so he would try to fuck her even better later, but now she was enjoying Joey so much that she couldn’t think about anything else. She loved how passionate he was. She felt guilty about loving it so much, but couldn’t stop. She wanted to keep making love to Joey forever.

Laura kept sucking Kyle’s cock, pleasing him as much as she could. Kyle moaned loudly. Laura really knew how to suck his cock and please him. He held back his orgasm, wanting to feel the pleasure for as long as possible. Laura sucked him for about a half hour. Jessica and Joey kept making love on the table and showed no signs of stopping. Soft moans and gasps from them turned Kyle and Laura on as she sucked him. Eventually, Kyle got up and picked Laura up.

“What’s the matter?” Laura asked.

“Nothing honey,” Kyle said, “You really know how to please me… you’re incredible… but I want to please you some more too.” Kyle leaned Laura against the wall and began fucking her hard and fast. Laura moaned and gasped loudly. Kyle fucked her wildly as she clung to him, screaming with pleasure. She orgasmed four times before Kyle finally pumped his cum into her pussy. She looked over and saw Joey and Jessica still having sex on the table. They were kissing each other, moaning, licking each other’s necks, and rubbing each other’s bodies as they slowly made love. Joey and Jessica were in their own heaven. Laura was beginning to get jealous. It was obvious that Joey was loving his experience with Jessica just as much or more than he loved Laura. Kyle was glad that he had more time with Laura. He was enjoying her very much. He suggested that they go take a shower. Laura and Kyle went into the bathroom and turned on the shower. They were both sweaty from their wild sex, and they washed each other off with the soap and water.

“I wish they would stop,” Laura said, “I’m getting jealous.”

“Don’t worry about it,” Kyle said, “Let’s just enjoy our time together.”

“Aren’t you jealous?” Laura asked, “You see they way they’re making love.”

“I know Jessica is mine,” Kyle said, “I know no one else can please her like I can. She’s trying to make me jealous so I try harder to please her.”

“I dunno,” Laura sighed, “I love Joey, I don’t want someone else to please him more than I can.”

“Oh Laura,” Kyle smiled, “trust me, you really know how to please a guy. Joey is very lucky. Now let’s not think about them, let’s have some more fun.” Kyle leaned her against the wall of the shower and kissed her passionately. They made out for a while. Laura enjoyed it a lot, and she felt herself getting very wet. She could feel Kyle’s hard cock against her, and wanted to feel it inside her. She took his cock in her hand and put it against her pussy, but he pulled away. Instead, he knelt down and rubbed her thighs.

“I’m gonna make you forget all about Joey for now,” Kyle said. He kissed her wet vagina, and then began licking it, avoiding the clit. He teased her by sticking his tongue inside her, licking her pussy as deep as he could. Laura gasped and moaned, loving the feeling of him teasing her with his tongue. After what seemed like an eternity of teasing, he finally began licking her clit. He went slowly at first, making her tremble and gasp. He gradually went faster and faster, eventually bringing her to an orgasm. Laura’s legs shook as she orgasmed, moaning loudly. Kyle smiled and stood back up, rubbing her wet body and gently pushing his hard cock inside her. Laura groaned and wrapped her arms around Kyle as he pushed himself deep inside her. He began fucking her slowly and gently, kissing her and moaning softly. Laura loved the way he was fucking her. She loved his wild sex, but Kyle’s slow passionate lovemaking was also incredible. She knew Joey was enjoying a passionate experience, so she didn’t feel guilty giving in to Kyle. They had slow, passionate sex against the shower wall as Jessica and Joey kept having sex in the kitchen.

After about an hour of making love, Jessica had orgasmed twice. Joey kept going, loving the passionate way Jessica was making love to him. She pushed him, and the two of them rolled over so that Jessica was on top. She humped him slowly, pushing his hard cock deep inside her pussy. Joey smiled at her, enjoying the look of pleasure on her face.

“Oh Joey,” Jessica moaned, smiling back at him, “I love this. You’re so good.”

“I love this too Jessica,” Joey groaned, “You’re so amazing.”

“Are you jealous… ooohhh… that Kyle can pleasure Laura so well?” Jessica asked.

“A little,” Joey moaned, “but you make me feel so good I don’t care right now.”

“Don’t tell Kyle,” Jessica gasped, “but you’re better than him. You’re so passionate. Laura is really lucky to have you.” Joey smiled, rubbing Jessica’s beautiful body as she humped him. The two of them kept making love, exchanging positions every once in a while.

Meanwhile, Laura and Kyle were still having sex in the shower. They had been making love for about a half hour before they both orgasmed together. Laura loved the feel of Kyle’s hot cum inside her.

“Oh Kyle,” Laura moaned, “that was so good… you really know how to please me.”

“You’re amazing,” Kyle said as he kissed her deeply. His hands ran up and down her body, loving her beauty and passion. He was really enjoying being with Laura. “I hope we can get together more often,” Kyle said, “I really like you a lot.”

“I like you a lot too,” Laura smiled, pressing her body against Kyle’s, “That felt so good.”

“So how do I compare to Joey?” Kyle asked.

“I dunno,” Laura said, “you’re so good. I think you’re just as good as him, but different. Even though I know he’s making love to Jessica in there, I don’t feel jealous, cause we’re having so much fun.” Kyle smiled and kissed her. They made out passionately for a while before getting out of the shower and drying off. They went back into the kitchen to find Joey and Jessica still making love, laying on their sides on the table. They had been making love for about two hours. Seeing them suddenly made Laura feel jealous again, even though she had just had an amazing time with Kyle.

“You two are still at it?” Kyle asked.

“Ooohhh… yeah…” Jessica moaned, “Joey is sooooo good to me.” She kissed him deeply. The two of them made out passionately as Joey began to fuck her faster and deeper. Jessica and Joey moaned into each others mouths as their tongues played with each other. Joey went harder and faster, building to his orgasm. Jessica pushed herself against him and groaned louder, until finally she orgasmed. Joey groaned loudly as he pumped his cum into Jessica. It was the largest load yet, and he gasped and groaned uncontrollably as he came inside her. Laura and Kyle watched them. Laura was getting uncomfortable. She knew she had experienced amazing pleasure with Kyle, but she couldn’t stop herself from feeling jealous. Joey and Jessica made out passionately after they finished making love. Eventually they got off the table.

“My parents will be back in about ten minutes,” Joey said, looking at the clock.

“We have to do this more often,” Kyle said. He leaned over and kissed Laura deeply. “I had a lot of fun,” he smiled.

“Me too,” Jessica smiled, kissing Joey passionately, “Kyle sweetie, you’re gonna have to be really good to be better than Joey here.”

“Stop trying to get me jealous,” Kyle laughed, “I’m gonna fuck you like crazy tonight anyway.” The two of them left, and Joey’s parents came home a few minutes later. Joey and Laura said nothing about what had happened, and acted normally for the rest of the night.