Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-27-2004, 04:17 AM

How do I make you feel?

I have a challenge for you, not sure if this is the right forum or not, but here goes. Write your masturbation experience as you read the previous poster's experience of the poster above them. I will start it off with imagining the response of the next poster to masturbate to my experience, in order to get things rolling. Of course, I have no idea how you really react, so please tell me! I'm sure you can easily do better than my imagination, because you'll really be experiencing it as you read my thoughts.

I like to use a dildo, but really, I need to get ready first, so as I reach down and pull my pussy lips apart, I imagine you seeing me doing it, and slipping my finger up and down my clit. Just thinking of you watching me in your mind has already made me slippery, and I rapidly flick my finger over my clit, rubbing it and gently tugging. I grow wetter and hotter, and I imagine you reaching down and clearing your own way. Thinking of you stroking yourself makes me moan softly, increasing my excitment.

As I slip a finger inside myself, I imagine you getting even more turned on at the very thought, and I begin to plunge my finger faster and faster, making sure that my palm is rubbing on my excited, eager clit. With my other hand, I slide the dildo in with the finger, then slip the finger out with another moan, imagining your excitement growing, imagining you stroking faster also.

I begin to plunge the dildo faster, alone in the dark with only my dildo and my imagination, thinking of how turned on you must be from imagining me, too. I reach up with the other hand and rub my 34D breast, imagining you thinking of your hand on it, instead. The very thought makes my nipples tighten eagerly.

I feel a bit of my juices run down the back of my ass, and it gives me a delicious idea. I go over to the dresser and get out another dildo, and return to my seat. Lubing it up, running my hand up and down it, making sure every inch is dripping with lube, I slowly insert it into my ass, imaging you are helping me... as my ass eases into comfort with it, I begin to pound both at the same time into me, moans coming with increasing frequency. I imagine now you simply watching me in your mind and rubbing yourself faster, you are so close to cumming from my obvious pleasure of being dual fucked. Even if I have to do it myself...

As I imagine you reaching climax, a flood of liquid pouring out of you, I reach my own, and my own flood of liquid pours down my pussy and along my legs. Slowly, I let the dildos slide out, still sensual but now sated, turned on far more by having imagined us sharing the experience than I have ever been by simply masturbating alone in my room and my mind.

(Gently please, while I am a writer, this is my second "erotic" writing, and the first one didn't get much response. Again, if I'm in the wrong forum, I'm sorry!)