User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-17-2005, 08:12 PM
Lusting Horny Pixie

A untapped Hallmark Division

I found this interesting...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8973962/

and how exactly would you explain this to your spouse if they found it?
Old 08-17-2005, 08:17 PM
~*Geeky Girl*~

Wow.

Wow. Yeah, that about covers it.

"Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don't, and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, then let it, and if you have to wait for what you really want, take the time because nobody said that life would be easy. They just promised it would be worth it." ~ Unknown author

Old 08-17-2005, 08:44 PM
curvy queen

OMJesus. YOu know, maybe I should buy a shitload of those and send them to the fuckers in my husband's unit...i hear they might get alot of use out of them.
Old 08-17-2005, 08:48 PM

Just my thoughts..

But even if and I stress that word alot.. IF I was going to be adulterous why bring light to that fact? Most women I have known that are having affairs (yes I have a few friends that are and no it isn't with me) all kind of have a "I don't want to admit "she" is there". It is almost like they want to forget that he has a wife and often times thinks about marrying him as well. I mean you see that all the time in movies, and in plays and read it in books, but not just there in "make believe" land but in reality. Almost every woman I know that is going through emotional problems due to having an affair says the hardest problem they have is that they can't dream of one day being with that person.

My whole point to this is why in the hell if I was with someone like that would she want to point it out if I was married? Seems to me she would just get me a card like most people do in love. I don't know... I don't get it. Besides it pretty much blatantly says "I am wrong for loving you but I am going to anyway". Most people don't like to face that it is "wrong" to love them and focuses on the actual feelings, emotional attachments, physical attachments etc. Just seems that these cards wouldn't be too appealing. But then again what do I know.

/bow

Zeph

P.S. Is it just me or does it piss anyone else off that someone is wanting to market other people's dysfunctional relationships? Sometimes I wonder about the integrity of people wanting to market other people's misery. Same rant I have with "dating companies" who don't give a damn about the people they represent and instead just make money off their emotional distress. Just seems wrong to me.
Old 08-17-2005, 08:55 PM
Just me.

Hmmmmm.
Old 08-17-2005, 09:09 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
I'm ordering a case...you know, just in case

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 08-17-2005, 09:11 PM
~*Geeky Girl*~

<----was thinking of ordering a case...just to have fun.

"Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don't, and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, then let it, and if you have to wait for what you really want, take the time because nobody said that life would be easy. They just promised it would be worth it." ~ Unknown author

Old 08-17-2005, 09:15 PM
curvy queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zephreck
P.S. Is it just me or does it piss anyone else off that someone is wanting to market other people's dysfunctional relationships? Sometimes I wonder about the integrity of people wanting to market other people's misery. Same rant I have with "dating companies" who don't give a damn about the people they represent and instead just make money off their emotional distress. Just seems wrong to me.

YES! Another case in point is that stupid fucking show that was one a couple years ago, "Temptation Island." You remember, the one where they took couples that were having difficulties and put them in romantic situation with other people and made their S.O. watch the dates. I hated that fucking show for this exact reason - it played off people's misery. It wasn't about keeping people together, it was about driving them apart. Why in hell does society make it so difficult for two people to stay together long term?

Jesus.

/end rant

P.S. Ironically, the song playing on my launchcast radio when i was typing this was "let's stay together" by Al Green. just found that a little humorous.
Old 08-17-2005, 09:17 PM
Lusting Horny Pixie

you know... there is an evil part of me.. that is damn tempted to buy a few.. and send them to the man that broke my heart when I was young... now that he is married... LOL... oh... what a naughty thought.... he should be thankful that I am nicer than that... or am I? LOL
Old 08-17-2005, 09:18 PM
~*Geeky Girl*~

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennaflower
you know... there is an evil part of me.. that is damn tempted to buy a few.. and send them to the man that broke my heart when I was young... now that he is married... LOL... oh... what a naughty thought.... he should be thankful that I am nicer than that... or am I? LOL

See my above post.

You *know* that there *are* going to be people out there, Jenna, who *will* do that. I can just imagine the nightmares that are going to result.

Old 08-17-2005, 09:20 PM
Lusting Horny Pixie

okay... okay... I conceed.. you are right IAKG... but there are a few out there that will deserve it... okay.. okay... so the little devil on my left shoulder is working overtime tonight..
Old 08-17-2005, 09:21 PM
~*Geeky Girl*~

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennaflower
okay... okay... I conceed.. you are right IAKG... but there are a few out there that will deserve it... okay.. okay... so the little devil on my left shoulder is working overtime tonight..

<---is not innocent.

<---thought about it, too.

Old 08-17-2005, 09:26 PM
Wishful Thinker

Send a message via ICQ to BigBear57 Send a message via MSN to BigBear57 Send a message via Yahoo to BigBear57
It's like these were done as a joke and then somebody realised there might be money in it. damn

Love is not looking in each other's eyes, but looking together in the same direction - Antoine De Saint-Exupery
Old 08-17-2005, 09:27 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
random address searching How evil indeed

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 08-17-2005, 09:29 PM
Lusting Horny Pixie

ROFLMAO... oh my Lilith... you have a splended mind... LOL...... address them... lick the stamp... and make sure you include the address to your dungeon as the sender