Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Incest Stories
User Name
Password

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-24-2003, 10:49 PM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to MatrixMan69 Send a message via AIM to MatrixMan69
My Best Half-Sister

My half-sister is 18 and I am 21. I know it probably ain't serious incest, but it was the best sex I've ever had. My mom and dad divorced when I was two and I lived with my dad. He met a lady and got married and had a daughter. Me and their daughter, my half-sister, grew up together and we close. She grew up to be EXTREMELY hot. I mean, my friends and I always talk about how hot she is. When we end up sharing a room for awhile, I ALWAYS masterbate to her.

One day, us two played pool for several hours. We got bored and began to talk. She got into her underwear and so did I because we felt more comfortable. I felt my boner growing and she saw it pop out of my boxer hole in the front. She bent over to give me a blow job and I loved it. I don't know why she did this, but then she wanted me to finger her BADLY. I did and she jacked me off. I lifted her up and slammed her onto the pool table. I RIPPED off my boxers and then snapped off her panties and bra. My boner kept growng and growing.

She wanted it badly and couldn't wait. She mentioned earlier that she is a virgin. She is about to lose it to her half-brother. My friends and I always dreamt of her. I was the only one to get it. Without patience, she pulled me really hard into her pussy and I just followed in. We did it for many many hours. I didn't use protection, so I got worried when I cummed all over her pussy. I got up. She wasn't pregnant thankfully. She wrote on the pictures I put on this, but I erased it. My friends saw the pics of us and told everyone. They all knew we were half-sibblings, but they all expected it. I don't know why though. Ask me for any of the pics.