Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 01-21-2011, 12:35 PM
Tease and Please

Send a message via Yahoo to AngelicVampires
Welcome Home Honey

Welcome Home Honey

I kept glancing at the clock all day. I wished I had some sort of magic ability to make the time go by faster. Instead, it was deliberately creeping by. The desire I felt had been growing throughout the day. Now, with him due to be home any minute, it raged in anticipation of his arrival.

I heard his truck pull into the driveway. It wasn’t long until the front door unlocked and I heard his boots step onto the tile in the entranceway and his keys clink onto the ledge by the door. I smiled to myself as I listened. There was a heavy *thunk* as first one boot and then the other was kicked off to rest by the door. I heard the stairs creaking as he made his way upstairs to the kitchen. I followed him like a cat stalking her prey.

He was getting a drink of water and hadn’t noticed me yet. I stood there staring at him, not saying a word. He set down his glass and turned towards me. I’m sure I was looking at him like a lion stares at a chunk of steak. He cocked an eyebrow at me then smiled.

“Hi lover,” he said. “How was your day?”

I grinned at him before taking a flying leap into his arms. He caught me as I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. His hands grabbed my ass and pulled me against him. I brought my lips softly against his ear and whispered, “I want your cock. Right now.” I sucked on his ear lobe and I felt his cheek pressed against mine draw back as he grinned. He walked a few steps and set me gently down on the kitchen countertop. He drew back his head to rescue his ear from my tongue and then quickly pressed his lips against mine.

I closed my eyes and lashed my tongue against his as I felt for the top button of his shirt. Mission accomplished, I began to feel my way down his chest until each button was released. I rubbed my hands back up his tummy and chest to his shoulders to slide his shirt off them. It landed in a rumpled pile just behind his feet. His hands glanced my cheeks as they trickled down my throat. I tilted my head back and enjoyed his touch. I was taken by total surprise when he grasped the collar of my shirt and yanked it open with buttons flying everywhere. In a flash my shirt was thrown across the room. His eyes locked on my breasts. My nipples were trying desperately to escape the black lace bra that was barely keeping them imprisoned. His fingertips glided down the tops of my breasts before he reached around and released my bra clasp with one hand. The lacey fabric dropped into my lap briefly then fell to the floor under my dangling feet.

His hands grabbed onto my hips and slid me forward. I wrapped my legs around him again as he pulled me from the counter and carried me towards the stairs. He made it down the first set of stairs easily. He forced my back against the cool front door as his teeth nipped playfully at my neck and shoulders. I felt how hard his dick was as it pressed teasingly against the crotch of my jeans. He held me pressed against his body with one arm as his other hand cupped and massage each breast. I moaned softly as his finger brushed over my hard nipples and then stopped to give each one a quick pinch. He toyed with me by thrusting his hips towards me a couple times before he began to carry me down the last set of steps.

At the bottom of the stairs, he turned and set me down on one of the steps that left my face level with his crotch. I smiled up at him and he winked. I tore at the button of his pants and unzipped them, hungry for the prize inside. I slipped my fingertips inside the waistband of his jeans and boxers and pulled them downward.

His cock stood just in front of me, a slight glisten at its tip from the hint of pre-cum. I grasped it with one hand as I casually traced the fingertips of my other down his calf. As I slowly began stroking his dick, I cupped his balls and gently massaged them. He sighed when he felt my warm breath on his head. Teasing him a little bit, I circled the underside of his head with the tip of my tongue as I continued to stroke. I tightened my lips and forced them quickly down over his head and shaft. I took his entire length into my mouth and throat quickly as I played with his balls a little harder. His hips rocked towards me as I tasted more of his juices. I stopped and looked up at him. He looked down at me with glinting eyes as I slowly licked my lips.

He reached down with both hands. As I reached for his hands, he grabbed me by both wrists and jolted me upward. He pulled me against him as his fingers danced between us to rid me of my jeans. He grinned at me while he played with the straps on my g-string. He picked me up by grabbing my ass in his left hand and turned until I was sitting on the back of the couch. With a snapping sound, my g-string was torn off and disappeared. He pressed his hand against my throat and roughly slid his palm down between my breasts and tummy until his fingertips reached the top of my slit. His other hand grabbed a handful of my hair and forced my head back as he caressed my pussy lips.

He bit at my throat and then kissed down to my nipple. I gasped when his tongue flashed over my erect nipple and then his mouth pressed over it. I moaned deep in my throat as he began sucking on it, occasionally grazing it with his teeth. His other hand danced between my thighs and I shivered when I felt him part my lips to slip his fingers along its length inside. I felt the warmth of my juices just beginning to trickle down my inner thigh. He brought his face up to mine and softly kissed me as he jammed a finger into my pussy. His thumb circled my clit as he continued to thrust. My pussy clenched as he forced in another finger. Slipping his hand down my back as he went, he dropped down to his knees in front of me. His fingers kept plunging deep inside me as his tongue lapped hungrily at my clit and lips.

I felt my body starting to tighten. He was going to send me over the edge soon. He was watching my face as I enjoyed him. Without saying anything, he suddenly stopped his attentions between my thighs and stood. He pulled my hips towards him, my ass barely balancing on the couch. He gripped his cock with one hand, the other on my lower back. He teased me with the head of his dick, slipping it up and down my dripping slit. In one fluid motion, he pulled me from the couch and onto his cock. I gasped as I felt it drive deep into me. I locked my legs around him and forced him in even deeper. He swung us around and drove my back against the wall in the hallway. His hips drove against me as he pinned my neck against the wall. I closed my eyes and smiled, feeling his balls slapping against me. I felt my breasts bouncing with each of his thrusts. His free hand grabbed my hip tightly as his plunging cock dove faster and deeper into me.

My pussy tightened around his cock as all the muscles in my body went rigid. Sweat trickled slowly down his chest. He pulled his dick out completely before ramming it back inside me. My fingertips were digging into his shoulders. He pressed me tighter against the wall as he pounded into me with a fury. With a scream, my body suddenly jolted against his. His hand released my throat and dug into my other hip as his hot load shot deep inside my throbbing pussy. His hips pressed into mine as the warmth of his cum spread. With both of us panting, he carried me to our bedroom with his cock still buried inside me.