Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Interracial Stories
User Name
Password

Old 11-13-2008, 05:37 PM

The Cab Ride

We walk out of the restaurant after having a romantic dinner, you are dressed in a short skirt and halter with no underwear, and I'm in jeans and shirt that snaps. We are not ready to go to our hotel room so we flag a cab. A cab pulls to the curb, I open the door for you sliding in after you, the driver is a black man, I tell him we want to ride around to see the sights before he takes us to our hotel.

As he pulls away I wrap my arm around you pulling you to me for a kiss, shoving my tongue into your mouth I reach to untie your halter top pulling it off I reach to squeeze your tit and pinch your nipple making you moan, I notice the cabby is watching us in the mirror. You reach a hand and start to fondle my cock through my jeans, I stop kissing you and whisper in your ear to take my cock out and suck it, you undo my belt and zipper on my jeans as I raise my hips so you can slide my jeans and underwear down, you then move so you can lay on the seat and slide my cock into your mouth sucking as I wrap my fingers in your hair. I push your head down forcing my cock head down your throat as I see the cabby trying to watch he pulls onto a side street parking the car he turns so he can watch you sucking me, he reaches to play with your tits pinching your hard nipples making you moan. I pull your head up telling you to turn to the front and sit down on my cock so I can fuck you, you do sliding your pussy down onto my cock, the cabby leans to suck your nipples your moans getting louder. The cabby moves to his knees facing you he lowers his jeans releasing his big hard black cock, you look back at me licking your lips, I tell you to go ahead and stroke his cock, you reach and grab his cock stroking it with one hand as your other hand fondles his balls you moan louder as your pussy squeezes my cock. The cabby asks if you would suck his cock, I say yes my bitch would suck him off, we all get out of the car as he sits on the trunk I grab your hair making you bend to take his cock in your mouth as I move behind you shoving my cock into your wet pussy fucking you hard and deep as I move you head up and down on his big cock making you choke as his cock goes deep into your throat. We fuck your mouth and pussy making you moan in orgasm as you feel his cock swell he moans and starts to cum I let you swallow the first of his cum then pulling you back I pull my cock from your pussy making you go down on your knees as you pump the rest of his cum onto your tits I jack off adding my cum to his. After we are done cumming I make you suck his cock clean then mine, after you have us clean I tell you to rub our cum into your tits and belly making them shin with the wetness. I then have you stand asking the cabby how he liked my bitches blow job, he says it was great, we get back in the car and I tell him where we are staying and he drives us there, I make you ride topless till we get to the hotel as you are putting your halter top back on I ask the cabby if he would like to fuck my bitch as I video it, he says he would love to so he parks the cab and comes with us. I have you kiss him and fondle his cock through his jeans on the ride up to our floor on the elevator, part way up the elevator stops and opens another couple gets on, you stop kissing the cabby and stroking but I tell you to keep your arm around him and lean against him, the other gal smiles and licks her lips as she watches you, we get to our floor and the three of us get off the elevator and walk to our room.

Part two soon.