Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Fetish Stories
User Name
Password

Old 04-30-2008, 11:03 AM
Freeze!

Send a message via MSN to Mark Vieth
The story of Sister Stephanie

Enjoy!

Part 1....

Before becoming a nun Steph had grown up in a normal household and went to a catholic school. Upon completing her high school she had made up her mind previously that she was going to become a nun. She thought that the greatest gift of life was one of giving and being charitable towards others.

Steph had completed her nun training within the time allowed and was now part of a convent that was tied to St.Peters church. Due to her upbringing at the catholic school sex was drummed into her early that it was not something that any member of the cloth even thinks about as they are too busy doing god's work.

Thursday 8.00 am...

Well the day starts off like any other day for Steph. She gets out of bed, strips off her nightie and gets into the shower. Somehow she felt different and just shrugged it off, she thought that perhaps it was the cold morning air that was playing havoc with her senses.

She turned on the taps and waited until the hot water had caught up with the cold and the shower was at least decent enough to get into. She picked up the soap and started to rub herself down.

Steph stood at around 5 ft 7”, had red hair, blue eyes, a size 34-36 around the waist and had 34d breasts. As she moved the bar of soap over her left breast and brushed her nipple she felt a shudder start at the center of her nipple and traveled throughout her body. She let out a sigh and thought to herself “I didn't think it was this cold today.” As she moves the soap down her body, past her stomach and down to her mound she rubbed the soap against the folds of her pussy.

Her thumb touches her clit and this sends a sensation that she had never felt before and the truth of the matter was she enjoyed it. As she was perplexed by this, she promptly stopped and continued to wash herself down. She finished her shower and got out. Picked up the towel on the rack and wrapped it around herself. She got a second towel and wrapped it around her head and tucked the end in.

She went to her set of drawers and got out her undies,bra and black socks. She laid out her habit and dress and took off the towels. Steph then picked up her undies and put one foot in and then the other and started to pull them up. The material of the undies rubs against her clit and sends another strange feeling to her head that has her hot and flustered. She attempts to keep her resolve and picks up her bra and loops one arm through followed by the other.

As she brings the bra under her breasts to get the right fit, her nipples already hard brush on the material and this sends another electric shock to her head. She also begins to feel a wet sensation between her legs and realising she can no longer resists, she does something she never thought she would be doing. She ran her right hand down to her undies and got her finger under the seam. Her left hand pulled off her bra as she hadn't fastened the back, she took her arms out and it just fell to the floor. It didn't take her long to find her clit and she began to rub gently at first as she wanted to savour the feeling for as long as she could.

She got her left nipple in between her thumb and forefinger and was gently squeezing and pinching it, further sending wave after wave of pleasure throughout her body.

As her pussy got wetter she started to stick her fingers inside and really gave into herself. It didn't take long for her orgasm to hit as she had never done this before, it came fierce and with such intensity she fell back onto the bed.
She took her hand out of her soaked undies and tasted herself. This further shocked her, as she enjoyed all of this and started to have some rather sinful thoughts. She layed there for a minute as she contemplated all that she had missed.

Suddenly remembering she needed to be at the mother superiors office with the other nuns she took off her undies and grabbed fresh pair from the drawer and put them on and promptly got dressed.

As she was making her way to join the other nuns she saw the world in a different light and all sorts of images flooded her mind. Most of which she couldn't make sense of. All she knew was all these thoughts revolved around one thing....and it was not something she was prepared for.

She knew that she would need to seek some counsel and the only person who would listen was the priest as the mother superior would simply tell her to “dismiss those thoughts” whereas the priest would want her to try and work through them.

As she rounded a corner she smacked into one of the other sisters. She was around the same age as Steph, her name was Joan. She had roughly the same build as Steph, slightly shorter and had brown hair that was hidden under her habit.

“Oh I am sorry sister Joan I am in a bit of a hurry, you must be running late as well.”

“That's ok Steph we are not actually late as such, the mother superior and the priest father David are still in their meeting. Everyone is waiting for them to come out.”

“How long have they been in there?”

“Oh only about half an hour so far. Quickly let's go.”

The 2 nuns make their way to the mother superior's office and they find the other nuns all waiting outside. A fellow nun named Clare approaches them, “They should be out any minute now.”

Steph: “What are the talking about Clare?”

Clare: “It has do with the church wanting us to shut down. Father David is trying his best to keep us open as there is no other coven close by to help the underprivileged.”

Joan: “This is serious, church politics gotta love 'em. It makes you wonder if the cardinals have any idea as to what service we do for the community.”

Steph: “Hmm..let's see what happens.”

Shortly later the door opens and father David comes out first, followed by the mother superior. He half turns towards the mother superior.

David: “I will let the church know of your decision. After that I will return and resume my duties.”

MS: “Very well father see you when you get back.”

With that the priest makes his way out of the coven and MS addresses the waiting nuns.

MS: “I have good news and some rather not so good news. The good news is the church has provided us with a reprieve for the time being, the bad news is we have to show them what a difference we make here. That means we need to get out and about with our community and open our doors to everyone. Also our buildings here will undergo some much needed repairs and general maintenance as father David managed to get funding from the cardinals as he pleaded our case as he preaches here so he knows what is going on. So once our grounds have been fixed we can begin our program in earnest.”

Steph approaches the ms: “MS when is father David due back?”

MS: “Oh if not today, he should be back tomorrow morning. I will need your help in co-ordinating phone calls to get some builders in to make the assessments on what needs to be done. The rest of you will go outside, with some watching over our orphans who are playing in the playground. That reminds me, part of our funding is going to a better playground module. So make sure the kids do not hurt themselves on the older equipment.”

Everyone breaks off and goes off to their respective places.

Friday 6.00am.....

Steph wakes up with her hands between her legs and with the tell tail sign of her having played with her pussy as her sheets were soaked underneath her ass. The dream was unexpected as it was not something she normally dreams about. In the dream she was bent over a desk with Father David behind her naked with his cock buried in her ass. It was shocking just as much as it was erotic and she realised that she had brought herself to orgasm in her dream.

She wanted to make sure that she had only touched her pussy and felt her ass crack and found she was very wet there but wasn't sure if that was due to her cumming so much on the sheets or not. She inserted a finger and it made it's way in without any resistance. She surmised that she also had a finger in her ass.

She got out of bed, striped the sheets off and put them into the laundry hamper. Got clean sheets out of her wardrobe and made the bed. She then got into the shower and cleaned herself up.

7.00am....

After getting dressed she sat in her room trying to work all this out and coming to some sort of conclusion as to why she was having these thoughts/dreams and they were getting more intense. She hadn't had a chance to talk with father David and she knew that she had to speak to him today.

8.00am...

She makes her way to the main entrance to the church of the coven where father David was getting ready for his daily sermons. David is dressed in the white overlay with the black underlay and is busy lighting candles. She makes her way up to the podium where he is.

Steph: “Father I need to speak with you, it's a private matter.”

David: “Oh hello sister, if you want to talk, meet me in the confessional.”

Steph makes her way to the confession booth opens the door, locks it and sits down. A few seconds pass and the divider slides away and David speaks.

David: “Tell me what bothers you sister.”

Steph: “I am not sure how to tell you father as I don't know how to explain these things that are happening to me and what I am feeling.”

David: “Be at ease my child, take your time and try to begin from the start.”

Steph goes onto to tell him everything......”so there I am bent over your desk in your office with you behind me with your dick in my ass. When I awoke my bedsheets were soaked and I am not sure what to make of all this.”

David clearly shocked by this: “This is most unusual sister, tell me did you ever have sex when you were in your teens? Experiment with boys or girls for that matter?”

Steph: “No father I was a stout catholic girl and never thought about any of this, and now I can't control it. I am not sure if I want to go to sleep in case I have a more intense dream than that.”

David: “Did you ever get manual release...? You know did you masturbate?”

Steph: “No father, due to my catholic schooling that sort of behaviour was drummed into me that it was unacceptable and if I ever got married one day, men wouldn't want such a promiscuous women.”

David: “Therein lies your problem. You are getting the two confused. Just between you and me, I do get certain urges, it is only human to do so, and I take care of it myself. Any priest who tells you otherwise is lying to you. They just won't admit it. I am sure on the occasion when I have wondered these halls I swear I can hear moaning coming from some of the rooms. But I say nothing as it is not my place to interfere with something so natural. On top of this no one is getting hurt. Just don't tell the MS that I told you this. For now try and focus on the things that matter around here. Keep your mind occupied and if you are still having some issues come see me again.

Steph feeling better gets up and leaves the booth.

David now sporting a tent in his pants due to her rather colorful story unzips himself and it doesn't take long before he strokes himself to orgasm. He cleans himself up with the tissues in the booth that he normally gives to those that start to cry during confession. He then leaves the booth and goes back to what he was doing before sister Steph arrived.

The day continues as per normal at the church and finally the day comes to an end and everyone turns in for the night. As per usual father David is just doing his normal patrol to make sure all the doors are locked throughout the coven.

On his return he passes by the rooms where the sister's sleep. As he passes one door he can hear muffled moans and sighs. He looks at the name on the door...Joan. He feels a strain on his pants as something inside wants to get free. He continues down the corridor and comes to Steph's door and there is no sound. However he looks at the gap around the door and there is light showing. He knocks on the door....

Steph: “Yes?”

David: “Sister it is father David, would it be ok if I came in to see how you are feeling?”

Steph: “Yeah that is ok.”

David opens the door and promptly closes it. Steph is sitting up in bed in her nightie.

David: “Do you want me to tell you a secret?...I heard something as I walked past these doors. Remember how today I told you that it was normal for people to get release? well one of the other sister's is keeping herself entertained.”

Steph: “Really? Oh my! I thought I was the only one who got the urges. I feel a bit better knowing that.”

David: “Tell me sister have you ever seen a man before?”

Steph: “Well of course silly I see men all the time coming to the church.”

David: “I don't mean in the way you think. I mean naked......”

Steph: ......”No I haven't, I have of course been educated in the birds and bees so I understand the basic mechanics involved, I have only seen the pictures and what have you from there.”

David: “I see...are you at all curious to know what a man does look like? and be honest now.”

Steph: “I have always wondered I guess but never thought about as such. Why do you ask?”

David: “What I am about to tell you must never leave this room understood?”

Steph: “Of course father.”

David: “The MS and myself have been engaging in sexual adventures for some time now. When we both were assigned here, it was just us 2. One day I was in my room with my door wide open as I didn't think that anyone would want to see me as my room is on the other side of the coven as you know. I had a hard on and was about to cum when MS saw me. We just stood there deadlocked staring at each other. She looked at my cock and saw what I had been doing. I knew she wanted it just as much as I did as I had caught her out a few times without her knowing. When I did catch her she would be moaning my name, it stands to reason as I am the only man here. Anyway she dropped to her knees which shocked me, and took my cock into her mouth and made me cum in no time. I found out that the MS wasn't always so “perfect” as we got to know each other here.”

Steph: “Oh my, the MS?”

David: “Yes, she of course won't admit it to any of you. Why do you think we were in her office for so long yesterday over something that would normally take 10 mins to discuss?”

Steph: “You mean you two were....having sex?”

David: “Oh yes, she needed it, sex is a good stress release and with all that is going on it helped her. Now perhaps I can help you with something as well. You want to keep your problem secret as you are not sure of what to make of it all. Here is my proposal. To help keep your urges in check, I will have sex with you on a regular basis. Don't worry I will make sure we are alone. This way it keeps your issue under control because you will have an outlet. What do you think?”

Steph: “Well I am not sure father...I wouldn't know what to do as I have no experience.” (As shocked as she was, Steph was already getting wet between her legs and was hoping that he wouldn't notice.)

David: “Oh I think you will do fine, let me show you it.” Father David takes off his robe and out pokes his 9 inch cock hard as a rock. He walks towards the bed and says to Steph “Now it's your turn.”

Steph being unsure on all this says “Turn for what?”

David: “To show me yours. Come now no time to be bashful after all you told me what happened.”

Steph pulls up her nightie over her head and throws it to the floor, but keeps the bedding up at chest height. David lifts up the sheets and gets into bed. Steph just watches him and she had also become a lot more moist between the legs. “Steph just relax, lie down.” She lays down but keeps herself covered. He gets closer to her and his hard on presses against her leg. He puts his left arm under her head and his right hand touches her check and he turns her face towards his.

He kisses her and at first she resists as this is all new to her. “Steph just relax this is only a kiss it will not hurt you at all.” He tries again and she opens her mouth slightly and gets lost in the kiss. Somehow during the kiss his right hand finds it way to her pussy which to his delight is shaved.

He touches her clit and she almost jumps. Then he inserts a finger into her pussy and gently starts to finger her. With his thumb he rubs her clit and it doesn't take long for her orgasm to hit. He takes her hand and guides to his hard on so she can stroke it. She begins to stroke it and soon they are both moaning. “Oh that is good sister, let me try this on you, I know you will like it,try to keep your legs spread apart as possible.”

A little bit perplexed she does as he asks as he moves down to her pussy. At first he rubs her clit and gets 2 fingers inside, he then moves his hands around each leg and lies down on his stomach with his hands keeping her pussy lips parted.

He then starts to lick her clit. She shudders, he then probes deep with his tongue and she swoons. She starts to pant and moan even more. Realising how wet she was he knew she was ready for something a bit bigger. “Steph you are ready for my cock now. I am going to slide it in slowly and then we will move together into a nice steady rhythm. It may hurt a bit at first but your body will adjust.”

She nods as she begins to realise that it can only get better. He moves up and towards her until he is face to face with her. He moves his pelvis towards her and he feels the head find the sweet spot. “Ok here we go.” He gently slides in and relishing the tightness of a virgin pussy he stops briefly to savour the moment.

Steph feels the slightest pinch and then she feels his hard cock entering her he is big and as he predicted her body adjusts to his size. Her body then starts to move with him and it's not long before she cums.

“Ok Steph I think now would be a good time to teach the finer art of giving head. All you do is take my cock into your mouth, keeping one hand on the shaft to stop you from taking in to much. Now keeping your teeth away from the skin surface, move your head back and forth while stroking it.”

Steph does this and soon David is at the point of cumming himself. “Now I am going to cum in your mouth, as soon as you feel it hit the back of your throat start swallowing to avoid gaging on it.” A few sucks later David unloads his cum into her mouth and she takes it all.

David: “Very good Steph. For a first timer you are a natural. Next time we will explore anal sex and possibly more.”

Steph: “That was great father, thank you for that it felt really good. Will you tell the MS of this?”

David: “Oh yes, you see she loves to get her pussy eaten just like you and I could think of nothing better than to fuck you from behind while you are eating her out.”

Part 2 cumming soon......

Last edited by Mark Vieth : 04-30-2008 at 11:21 AM.
Old 08-06-2008, 04:51 AM
Freeze!

Send a message via MSN to Mark Vieth
Just letting everyone know that I have finished part 2, however my pc died due to overheating issues. I am now using my ps3 for net access and as such can`t post pt2 until I rebuild my pc.