Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Gay Stories
User Name
Password

Old 11-15-2008, 06:13 PM

It's been awhile

Well I have been off line for a little bit actually awhile. But I have been busy otherwise. I met a man at work who is into dominating other men, go figure it is part of our job. Any way he is a black guy about 44 and shaves his head, but has a mustache and goatee.

He is pretty much a player, he likes both men and women which is ok because so do I. He was surfing the net on another site and noticed that there was a guy from Racine (me) who had a profile on there and it stated I was looking for a Black man to hook up with for discreet sex. He sent me an IM and said he was from the same town and we messaged back and forth for a few days and decided to meet.

I went to the local Barnes and Noble and waited and in walked Alanders, he works with me at the prison, I said hello not really thinking it was him I was waiting for. I was sort of fidgety waiting for my guy to show up and he kept talking to me and said things that made me realize it was him I was waiting for.

We chatted and drank coffee trying to figure out who would be the first to mention what was on both our minds and finally I said something. We are both married but his wife works during the day so I followed him to his house. Once there we sat down and talked about our IM's I told him straight out I was pretty much Bi and bottom. he said he liked receiving and sometimes reciprocated but not always. I told him that no one else at work could know.

He asked what I liked to do, I told him that I like to suck cock and rim and liked anal, he asked if I wanted to see his cock and I immediately said yes. I have worked with him for about 5 years and knew he was a ladies man and had heard the women talking in the break room but I wasn't really prepared for what i saw. it was about 5 inches soft and thick, He pulled his pants off all the way and sat back on the couch and told me to get a good look. I sat between his legs, and took his cock into my hand and started to play with it. As it got harder he told me to take it in my mouth, I put my mouth over the head and kissed it, I started to suck his cock and play with his balls.

I had to change position a bit so I could suck his cock to my best ability, as it got harder it grew to just over 9 inches and 3 inches in diameter. I am a pretty good cocksucker so I was able to take most of it without gagging and few times I was able to hit his pubic hair but had to come up for air. After about 20 minutes he grabbed my head and held it as he shot his cum into my mouth, I was able to keep most it and what I missed I licked up.

I cleaned his cock and we had to get ready for work he told me he wants to fuck my ass and I can't wait.