Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Gay Stories
User Name
Password

Old 02-24-2006, 12:58 PM

Lawrence calls me

It was Friday morning and I was off until Monday, I was watching tv and not doing much else. My cell phone started to ring and I didn't recognize the number, I hesitated a second and then asnwered the phone. A deep voice said "hey man, this is lawrence from the party" I remembered him from Preston's a dark skinned black man a bit over six feet, with a 10 inch fat cock. I said "hello, whats up". Lawrence replied that he was wondering if I was free this afternoon and I told him yes i had until about 5 or so.

Lawrence asked if he could drop by, I said certainly. I gave him directions and he was close by so after a bout 10 minutes his explorer pulled in my driveway. I met him at the door and invited him in, we shook hands and i asked if he wanted anything to drink, he asked for a beer. I got him his beer and invited him to sit down. I asked how he was doing and we chatted for a bit and I asked why he wanted to stop by (as if I didn't already know). He said he was off today and was horny and wondered if I could take care of him. I replied sure, and asked what exactly he wanted. He replied " a blow job to start with". that was fine by e I needed my morning protien anyway.

So while I was sitting on the couch, i had him stand up and move next to me. I undid his belt and pants and let them drop to the floor,I looked at his cock even semi hard it looked formidable. I touched it gently and it twitched in my hand, I held it's soft and hot velvetiness in my hand gently stroking it. I brought my face close to it smelling him, I stuck my tongue out and licked the head. I felt Lawrence's hands on my head holding it, I licked the underside of his cock head up to the cum slit. Then roamed my tongue down the underside of his cock until I reached his balls. I stuck my nose right at the base of his cock smelling his nut sack, feeling the kinky hairs on my cheek. I licked my way back to the head licking and kissing his cock as I went.

I Had Lawrence sit down on the couch, and I removed his shoes and pants, so I could spread his legs. I kneeled between those legs and started to kiss his cock, taking the head into my mouth. He was saying " yes, thats it white boy suck my cock, you know you love it" His pre cum was leaking out of the tip and and I licked that away, I tongued my way down the side of his cock, his hardness leaning against the side of my face. I brought my mouth to his head and sucked in the the head of his cock swirling my tongue around the helmet. I went down 3 or 4 inches getting his cock wet with my spittle. All the while he was holding my head in his hands not forcing me as much as guiding my speed. He was moaning, and sayin that my mouth was warm and soft. I could feel it hitting the back of my throat and and i backed off and and adjusted myself i went down a bit further and held my head there letting my saliva drool down his cock onto his balls. I looke dup and his head was leaning on the back of my couch.

He spread his legs a bit more and I went further down on his cock, I bobbed up and down about 7 inches or so getting used to his length and girth. As soon as I was able to I went down further. His cock was getting very shiney and covered with spit and pre cum, I went to far and gagged a bit and came up for air. I could see the spittle and pre cum trailing frommy lips to his cock. I always like that. I went back down and started to suck his cock, I was able to do this comfortably and afte a bit I took his cock all the way and and held it there for about 15 seconds and had to come up gagging and choking. He laughed and said " boy, you can't get enough cock can you" " Iknew that the night at Pres place" " your as bad as some of the white bitches I know" He was telling the truth, I love black cock and hot cum. I went back down and seriously started to suck his cock taking him to the base as often as I could, I could feel the head of his cock enter my throat. I knew he was enjoying himself as he kept verbally abusing me.

After about 20 minutes or so I couls feel his grip on my head tighten, and his legs tense up, I took his cock all the way down to the base, my mouth completely filled with black cock. My lips were strtched as wide as they had ever been, and it felt good to have this cock in my mouth almost as if I was getting life itself from it. He pushed my head down on his meat, I gaaged and tears came to my eyes and he let loose with a burst of hot cum, I couldn't swallow it all, some came squirting out my lips and through my nose, I made a a complete mess out of my face as he pulled out and shot his cum all over my face and hair. I tried to catch it as it shot ot and I did get some, i licked my way down the side of his cock licking up the spilled cum. His cock was still hard in my hand. I cleaned and licked it for him as he growled " bitch that was good, but you got something else cumming" " suck my cock clean white boy" " I love it when whiteboys know thier place". I looked up at him my face and haor full of his cum he wiped his cock off on my face. he said "lay down bitch you're gonna get a good fucking now" i askde about lube and he said "fuck that you better hope you left me wet bitch"

I placed my head down and my ass up he squatted behind me and placed his cock head at mt asshole and pushed, it hurt but he told me to shut up. he pushed his cock into me as far as he could and then started to fuck my ass, i knew he wasn't all the way in yet, but he kept fucking me hard. he pushed and my face slid across the carpet I could feel it burning my cheek. He said "stay still bitch' I grabbed what i could and he shoved his fat cock alll the way in my ass, he let out a a grunt as he hit bottom i whimpered, he said " fag boy there are some women who can't take this snake and I slipped it all in your ass, you black cock whore" " tell me you love it' " I love it'" '"what" "I love being fucked by you" "tahts right" say it agian he said as pumped his cock into me " I love black cock, in my ass and my mouth fuck me you bastard" I pushed back against him, moving my hips like the bitch I am. Lawrence picked up spead and slammed into my ass hard and fast slapping my ass as he did. I clenched my ass muscles and pushed against him, I moved my hips side to side. lawrence grabbed my hips and slammed his cock home, I couls feel him shooting his cum in my ass, he kept pumping and shooting in mya ss until we were both out of breath.

He slowly pulled his cock out of me and lay down beside me, I wrapped my hand around his semi hard cock, he leaned close and kissed me frenching me, I could still feel his cock draing onto my thigh. He sighed and layed down beside and pushed my head down, I slowly kissed my way to his cock and took it in my mouth and cleaned him off. Both sated for now we just lay there breathing. Iam glad i had the day off.
Old 02-25-2006, 10:15 AM

Lunch time

Lawrence came (litterally) over this morning, after tating his cum and having him fuck me we rested for a bit. It was about 11am, and i still had about 6 hours to myself. I had cleanned off Lawrence's cock with my mouth and tongue and lay there beside him on the floor. We caught our breath, and he asked how come I liked cock so much. I really didn't know how to answer him. I told him I was always thinking of it and finally got the courage to act a year or so ago. I also told him I was sorry I missed so much when I was younger.

I could tell by his growing cock in my hand that he was getting ready for another round, He asked why I likde Black cock so much, I told him I like any cock but I crave black cock, I really didn't have an answer for that. He said we had better move to a bed soon, so we stood up and I led him by his cock to my bedroom. I sat on the edge of the bed, and stroked his cock as he told me what he wanted. I did as he said and licked the head of his cock. I licked my way to the base of it, sliding my tongue all around it, getting it very wet. It got harder as I did so. He told me to take it in my mouth, and i did. I sucked the head in and swirled my tongue around it, I wanted him to feel good. His hands held my head in place and guided it along his length. My saliva and his pre cum was making it very slippery.

He asked me if I had any lube, and I reached into my night stand drawer and got it. I started to rub it on his cock making sure to cover every centimeter of it. As my hands stroked his cock he stroked my face. His cock was hot and it brushed against my face, i couldn't resist a lick. He had me scoot up on my bed and lay down face up. He took the lube and rubbed some on my tender asshole, it was still sore from our earlier fucking. He was gentle this time, slowly inserting his finger in my ass, and wiggling it round. Tickling the inside of my ass with his finger, I squirmed a bit. My cock was hard and sticking straight up and with his other hand he stroked it, the lube felt cool on my skin.

he pulled my hips to the edge of the bed and placed his cock at my asshole and slowly pushed himself in. I felt the head at my entrance and them felt it go in. lawrence told me to look at him and I did, my legs were on his hip bones as he pushed inside me. Slowly he pushed his cock into me it felt good. He started to to slowly fuck me. He told me to play with his nipples and I did pinching them, rubbing them. My heels were bouncing off his ass as if spurring him on. He would pull his cock almost all the way out and slowly push it back in. Asking me if I liked it, I said yes. he told me to tell him, I said "fuck me" i used an up and down motion with my hips in order to give him pleasure. "fuck me with that dick. I want to feel it deep inside me" i told him.

He seemed to like dominating me, his cock went into me all the way, he grabbed my ankles and spread my legs so he could go deeper. His hips were moving and my asshole clenched as much as I could milking his cock. He was leaning back with his hips forward trying to o deeper. "man I love fucking ass" "take my cock you slut" and he pushed on pumping his cock into my bowels. I could feel his cock sawing in and out of me, I knew my ass was stretched. My own cock was hard and hitting his stomach. I could feel him speed up, so i moved my hips and flexed my ass muscles trying to make it tighter for him. I knew he was close, I pushed back against him telling "cum for me baby cum in my ass" "i want ot feel you cum". " love your cock" "cum for me". It must have set him off he pushed deeply into my ass letting loose with a blast of cum i could feel deep in my ass, he kept pumping and spurting into me holding my ankles shoving his cock into me.
He let go of my ankles and kept pumping into me, I pushed back against his cock tightening my ass muscles he was groaning saying ' take it you slut" "you white boys are all alike, you love black dick" I knew this to be true. He pulled out me, his cok soft and wet. Shiney with lube and cum, he brought to my face and I licked it clean. he then did something I didn't expect. he leaned down and took my cock into his mouth and a sucked it. he took it right down to the base, he only had to do this 4 or 5 times and i was shooting off in his mouth, my cum came out like a cannon. I knew he was swallowing it. when I finished he kissed me with some of my cum still in his mouth he pushed his tongue into mine. I tasted my own cum as we swapped tongues. he whisperd " I always make sure my bitches cum" . We continued to kiss. We lay there on the bed snuggling. My day off was complete.