Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Group Sex Stories
User Name
Password

Old 05-23-2023, 11:57 PM

A threesome for Lyn pt 21

Lyn wanted to go out and party after a long week of work, she rang around a couple of our friends but they were all doing something else. So she decided that we go to the local club, have some dinner and drinks and listen to the band that would be playing.
We arrived at our local and the place was pretty full but managed to get a table close to the bar, I ordered drinks and food and sat down to listen to the band. They were pretty good playing some good rock and roll. We had just finished eating when Lyn said she wanted to dance, so off she trots to the dance floor. She had danced a couple of songs when I noticed a bloke talking to her, I couldn’t hear what was said but it must have been funny because she was laughing pretty hard. She started to dance with this bloke and clearly enjoying herself, she got in close to him and said something then walked towards me with the bloke following.
She sat down and introduced me to him his name was Bob, he was from out of town visiting some friends, we said gday and he went off to buy drinks. Lyn asked if I minded him dancing with her I said no someone has to keep the table and I really wasn’t into dancing tonight. Bob came back with the drinks and sat down to listen to the music, we made small talk and after awhile Lyn wanted to dance again, she asked Bob to get up and he looked at me and I said go for it. I went and got some more drinks and watched them dancing after a while the band played a slow song and I watched Lyn move in close to Bob and slow dance with him, after the song had finished they came back and sat down, had a few more drinks while the band was on a break. I could tell Lyn was getting tipsy, and thought we should leave but she said no she wanted to have some fun dancing. The band came on and they were playing a song from a well known band which we both liked so I said let’s dance, she got up and said thought you didn’t want to, I said well this is a song we both like. When the song finished I went back to my seat and she stayed on the floor, Bob then said is it alright for me to dance with her, I said sure.
He started to dance with her and then the band played another slow song, I saw Lyn move in real close this time and slow danced with him. They both came back to the table and Bob went to the loo and get more drinks, Lyn said she was having a great time and would I mind if we invited Bob back to our house for drinks. I asked her why she wanted him to come back and she said I think he’s got a nice cock and I want it, I now knew my wife was drunk enough to say that to me and was a little surprised, but intrigued to see how far she would take it.
When Bob came back Lyn said she was ready to head home and asked him if he wanted to join us, he said sure, we finished our drinks and headed home.
Once inside Lyn said she was going to change clothes and be right back and to get some drinks going. I got the drinks and put on some music, Lyn came back wearing a big t shirt and for what I could see nothing else. She sat down on the lounge opposite Bob and myself, she asked Bob if he wanted to dance, he looked at me and I nodded, he got up and started dancing. Lyn got close in and started to rub herself up against him, she locked her arms around his neck and started kissing him, he broke away and looked at me and I said go for it whatever she wants she gets, as I was saying that Lyn took off the tshirt and was completely naked. She grabbed him again and started kissing him, he started grabbing her butt and boobs, giving them a good rub. Lyn got down on her knees and started to take down his jeans and said I want to see what’s here, she pulled down his jocks and his hard cock sprang out it front. It was about 7 or 8 inches but really thick, she grabbed it and started licking his balls and cock. She then started to take his thick cock in her mouth, slowly at first but when she got used to the girth she was sucking it for all she was worth. He grabbed hold of head and said he was coming, she just kept on sucking his cock until he came in her mouth. She let go of his cock and told him to lick her pussy. He stripped off and so did I, he got between her legs and started licking and sucking her pussy lips, I walked over and put my cock in her mouth. She grabbed me and started sucking on my cock while Bob was finger fucking her and licking her pussy. After a while she started to come on his tongue, she grabbed his head and held it to her pussy so he could taste her juices. She then stopped sucking me and told me to fuck her and for Bob to let her suck his cock again. She told Bob to lay down, she got in the doggie position and shoved my cock in her very juicy pussy, she took Bob’s soft cock in her mouth and started sucking it all the way to the hilt, I was fucking her while watching her suck Bob’s cock and came in her in no time. I pumped her until I stopped coming and then pulled out and sat on the lounge and watched her to suck our new friends fat cock. She eventually stopped sucking him and told him to fuck her. He switched position and started to slowly put his cock in her in the doggie position, he shoved his cock in inch by inch until he he it in her to the hilt and then slowly start to fuck her. Lyn was full on moaning and saying that his cock was the fattest one she has ever had, this obviously got him going because he started picking up the pace until he was slamming his fat cock into her pussy. I could tell she was about to come, she was moaning and groaning and pushing back to his thrusts, Bob then said oh fuck I’m going to come and started to pull out but Lyn said no come in me. He blew his load in her pussy and she came at the same time, he continued to fuck her for a little while until they both stopped coming. He pulled his cock out of her and sat down next to me, Lyn was laying on the floor looking at both of us and then said thanks for a great night, I said so you think it’s over? She said I’m really tired and I said well I’m ready for another blowjob, she said get some drinks and I’ll be ready for you soon. We had our drinks and I went and grabbed my phone and said how about that blow job and Bob said him too, she got up off the floor and crawled to us, getting in the middle and taking our cocks in her hands. She started sucking Bob’s cock first and I started taking pics, she then started sucking my cock and Bob took some pics, this went on for awhile until we where both hard again, she moved in between my legs and told Bob to fuck her again, she then started sucking my cock. I put the phone on movie mode and set it up so I could record her getting fucked by Bob and sucking me.
Bob was really fucking her fast and hard and she was sucking my cock like there was no tomorrow, I started to come in her mouth and I could see Bob was doing the same in her pussy again. She sucked and fucked us until all three of us had come. Bob pulled out of her and she stopped sucking me, she then turned around and started sucking Bob’s cock to give a cleanup, I stopped the phone and saved the movie, once done she sat on the lounge and said that she was truly fucked now and was going to bed. She said Bob could stay the night if he wanted but he said thanks but had to get going as he had an early flight in the morning at was staying at the airport motel, she got up grabbed his cock gave it another quick suck then kissed him goodbye and said when you come back here give us a call and you could stay with us, he said he would but it wouldn’t be for a couple of months due to his work. Lyn got up and walked to our bedroom, Bob got dressed and we said goodbye.
When I got to our bedroom, Lyn said she had a great night and hope that we can do it again with him, she liked his thick cock and was looking forward to fucking him again, with that she kissed me, grabbed my cock and gave a small suck and said I’ll finish that in the morning and went to sleep.