Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 03-04-2004, 07:19 PM

Gripped the shaft, and slowly touched the shaft with the tip of my tongue. i felt him shiver and tremble, he tasted strong, his skin smooth. i licked up, stopping at the edge of his dome, from his slit pre-cum oozed, in a large, wet, glistening pool. i ran my tongue arond his head, then flicked over to the clear sticky liquid. i licked up a sticky strand, it tasted salty and well, different...

"go on get it all in.." murmured brian.

i took a deep breath and trembling in anticipation i opened my mouth, pursing my lips and then i took his cock into my mouth, feeling the smooth skin on my lips, feeling the hard shaft stretching my mouth, wanting his cock, wanting his cum. his cock felt incredible, big, sweaty, silky and wet..
Old 03-04-2004, 07:19 PM

Feedback please and where do you want it to go? Not his cock but the tale?

wildeye
Old 03-05-2004, 12:18 AM
Lusting Horny Pixie

Kisses Wildeye.. I love how your mind works... you already know what I like.. so please continue
Old 03-05-2004, 06:01 PM

Jennaflower

glad i'm hitting the spot.

I took his cock deep into my mouth, feeling the weight of him on my tongue. I could taste the hot salty taste of his cock, and pre-cum. I pulled bacl, almost realising his cock and then sliding my lips back down as far as I could, and the back up tigthening my lips around his ridge,, I felt riduculous and horny, loving the taste and explicit act of sucking cock...

He groaned "Ohh yeah, suck it up eat my dick you cock-sucker.."

I pulled him out and licked the shaft, rubbing the head over my face, letting pre-cum string and streak on my face "That's it" I hissed "Give me it all, cum in my mouth, cum over my face, let me taste your cum!"

Then i deftly took him back in, this time deeper, trying to swallow his whole cock, but I gagged and had to pull back off. His cock was shiny with saliva and pre-cum, a big pool slowly leaked out, I slithered out my tongue and licked it up, then I blow on his cock and took him back in, I started to build up a rhythm of up and down, while doing this I caressed his balls, gently stroking and then more firmly tugging them. Brian groaned and suddenly his whole thich shaft spasmed, grew big and then something hot and salty was in my mouth, I pulled away and it struck my face in big, thick, stringy wads, I realised he had come and I hurriedly took him back into my mouth and drained his pumping cock...
Old 03-05-2004, 06:19 PM

He pulled me up and kissed my face, licking of his own hot cum.

"C'mon" he took my hand and led me to his bedroom, quickly he pulled off my shirt and pulled my pants down.

"You were great" Brian said, "You suck cock so well, but I gotta fuck you."

I felt scared and horny and nervous, but I wanted it. His cock was hard again, standing up, slick with cum and spit. "lick me again" I leant over and licked his cock, tasting the cum, he reached over my arse and I felt his finger slide between my cheeks, he smeared something wet around my anus, this felt great and was grabbed by lust and took his cock back into my mouth, sucking furiously.
Old 03-09-2004, 06:27 PM

he turned me around so i was sitting on the bed facing him, then brian knelt between my legs, he pulled me forward, holding my hips and then he lowered his head and took my cock into his mouth. Not slowly or teasingly, just straight in to the hilt.

This felt incredible, different to a woman, with a woman i like seeing their face, but this was not like that, he was good, very good. He knew what to do, and kept a strong pressure on my head, i tensed feeling my sap rising, he sensed this and stopped, he stood and kissed me, his cock was rock hard, we kissed and it felt ok. I could taste my cock in his mouth, hot, strong - and sweaty.

"More?" he said

"Please"

Brian knelt again and continued sucking me, but his hands roamed down to my balls - feeling them, and then prying lower, underneath my balls, he pushed further running his finger around my anus. I groaned and felt my cock stiffen even harder, pre-cum erupting from the tip.

He looked up and smiled.

"Ok - bend over"

I was worried, I knew what he wanted to do, I felt scared but also very curious, I truned got on the bed and assumed a "doggy" position - arese up, exposed and I felt so exposed and vulnerable, I'd never shown anyone my anus and now here I was spread, waiting...

Brian got up behind me and I felt his hands on my hips and then his finger slid down my arse crack smearing something wet and slippery right down, he stopped just before my anus, Then his other hand spreada large wad of lube over my puckered, trembling anus.

I was shaking - "You need cock - you hear? " said Brian - "All of my cock up your sweet cherry arse"

I felt him shuffle and then his cock nudged against my anus. The head felt huge and impossible, then Brian pushed, it felt massive and like it could never happen, he stopped "Ok, easy, try to relax," he smeared more lube over his head while it rested against my anus. He pushed again, I tried to relax, feeling his head pushing at my anus, feeling it start to stretch but not open..
Old 03-10-2004, 06:47 PM

sorry away for a few days - but feel free to give feedback and interactive commments.

w
Old 03-23-2004, 05:11 PM

THe end felt enormous and i felt so humiliated, exposed and open.

"Your gonna love this" he said.

He pushed more and I felt an incredible sensation, like I wanted to shit and be filled by him, my arse was opening to accommodate his cock, I could feel the end pulling into me, it hurt, it hurta lot, but a wave of pleasure rose up , i felt his head push in deeper, it felt so huge, tight, his dick so big, he pushed again, gently but firmly, his dome opening my arse, and then the head was in.

"Ohh" he groaned "So good, so soft and tight", he leant over me and kissed my shoulders, I turned my head straining to look at him and then I saw the look in his eyes, I knew I wanted all of his cock, he looked at me and then we both instinctively kissed, our mouths joining in a deep passiopnate kiss, "Fuck me" I hissed and he pushed again, I saw white light, my cock was huge, dripping pre-cum, he sunk his cock into me to, right to the balls. His big, smooth cock felt good and I knew I would do this again, he broke of the kissing, i hung my head and then he started fucking me, with long slow strokes, he felt great, feeling his shaft filling my anal passage, i never wanted his cock to leave. Ho started to fuck a little faster and deeper, the only sound was the slap of his balls on my bare arse and the occasional - dare I say, whimper of pleasure from me.

"Thats it, thats it, take all of my cock, all of my cock" he muttered, I sensed he was getting closer and then he his hand reached under and gripped my cock, he started to wank me, tugging my cock, while fucking my tight arsehole, in and out, in and out his balls slamming against me, "ohh .." I felt him spasm and his dick erupted in my anus, i felt him shoot and I came too, shooting hard, globs of hot, sticky spunk hitting my chest and face, I felt him wipe strands of spunk on my face and I licked his fingers..
Old 04-27-2004, 05:17 PM

Ok folks - where should this story go? In the bin? finish? or more on the MM sex or FMM sex or seeing all of the girls again or just a shag - fest?

wildeye
Old 02-04-2005, 06:51 PM

Well, I left Brian's flat and went home to sleep and think.

The next day I discovered Brian had left work too. He had phoned in and quit, at lunchtime I went to his hse. It was dark and there was no reply.

I felt sick, scared and lost.

I never saw Brian again and I never saw J again. I think I loved her, but I never knew her, I now believe that everything she told me was made-up, romantic and heart-warming, but made-up.

Two years later I saw Annie on a crowded train, I tried to speak to her, but she got off at the next stop, before I could get thru the crowd.

I do not know where J is, but I did put an ad in the newspaper - it was like a Springsteen song.

I'm not trying to get you back, I'm not asking for you to come back, I just wanted to say - I miss you, wherever you are on a crowded train, working alone, in a gallery,or in love, I just wanted to say I miss you, good luck and good bye.