Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Feedback
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-24-2011, 01:44 PM

Disguise story idea/request

Hi! Have a neat story idea would be great if someone could do it!

How the story opens and proceeds is up to the author but eventually Jessica Szohr (http://www.theplace2.ru/photos/photo.php?id=293656) is making out with a young man, mid twenties (he can be some celebrity too if the author decides) whose relationship to Jessica can be determined by the author, one night stand, boyfriend husband ect. They get naked Jessica gives the young man some oral and swallows. After this Jessica is either found out to be or reveals herself (up to author) as another female celebrity in disguise, wearing a Jessica Szohr bodysuit (think like a mission impossible mask but fullbody and perfectly replicating a naked form, or like bodysuits from Lupin the III if anyone knows what that is). The female celebrity then proceeds to remove the Jessica bodysuit (underneath bodysuits people are nude and maybe sweaty due to the rubber) and has sex with the young man. When they are done the female celebrity leaves content. Now alone the young man bursts into laughter and begins masturbating, as he does he slowly pulls off his form in a sensual strip tease manner, revealing that he is also just a bodysuit! As the bodysuit is removed we see that it is another female celebrity. Once fully out of the bodysuit she continues and finishes masturbating by fingering herself, happy that she tricked the other celebrity and really turned on by the whole ruse and experience.

Who the first female celeb (in the Jessica suit) and the second female celeb (in the young man suit) are, is up to the author but I would prefer that they be picked from this list:

Kim Kardashian
Jessica Simpson
Diora Baird
Beyonce
Christina Hendricks
Lady Gaga
Lisa Ann
Sara Jay
Jessica Alba
Carmen Electra
Nicole Scherzinger
Megan Fox

I'd really like some good cool detail of the suit removal scenes and what it looks like,

sorry for the nitpicking!

would be really awsome if someone could do this!
Old 04-26-2011, 09:33 AM
pixie of the wood

Send a message via Yahoo to wyndhy
this reminds me of the books, especially for little peeps, that have several story lines to choose from that one can personalize.

someone oughta start a business......

The forest would be very quiet if no other birds sang than those who sing the best * Henry van Dyke

some fairly sordid tales, rambles, and anecdotes
Hypothetically Speaking * Something More * Cammy Interrupted * An Experimental Vacation * Masked * so..damn..hot * Thank You * My toy, his idea * no.19 Maple Lane * I Have A Surprise For You * Yesterday * In a Quiet Kitchen * help me decide * untitled prose * more untitled prose