Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 08-19-2001, 08:43 PM
Muff Diver extrodinare

Send a message via ICQ to Wombat
Taking Zena

I was chatting to a sexy virgin lass online one day who has a rape fantacy and asked me to write something for her but I haven't got to finish it yet so I thought I'd share it with everyone and see if you guys would like to add anything

STORY FOR ZENA
.....she was here again tonight,as she had been every night this week.I could see her back door from my kitchen window although over 1/4 mile away,my place being higher up the side of the hill.The next building of any kind anywhere near was an old church about half a mile away on the same road as she was. This was a quiet part of the countryside far enough away from civilisation to be left alone yet close enough to get to it in 15 minutes.I was washing my hands the first time I saw her last week .It was a warm evening ,like they all were this time of year,and a light came on down the hill.Nobody had been in the place for at least 12 months so I was suprised to see the light come on. I picked up my binoculars and aimed them at the light and what I saw made me stop and take a sharp breath . There was a woman leaning against the porch post,her curves clearly visible with the light behind her,through the thin summer dress she wore. Dark haired and obviously very curvacious ,just the way I like them.I watched her move around for a minute and then relax into an easy chair with a drink and a book.I watched for a while imagining what she would look like up close and naked then went back to my dinner and tv.After dinner I was washing my dishes and noticed the light still on so picked up my binoculars and once again aimed them at the light .She was still in the chair but what I saw made me instantly hard.She was still reading but now with one leg propped over an arm of the chair and her hand buried in her crotch.At that moment I knew I had to have her and began formulating a plan.I had been down to the local mail drop and discovered her name was Zena from the post master ,very apt as she was easily as curvy as the warrior princess and just as striking and beautiful in her own way,it only made me want her more ....and I would have her one way or the other .....and now the moment had arrived.. As she steps out of the door I'm waiting against the wall and grab both shoulders spinning her round forcfully to face me "hello Zena " I say as I look you in the eyes.You are momentarily stunned and the look on your face and the moment you take to process what is happening is enough time for me to grab your wrists and snap on the handcuffs I prepared earlier with a length of rope attached. Before you have time to catch up with what's happening and react I'm dragging you across the lawn to a big old elm tree with a nice thick overhead branch coming from it. You begin to struggle and and demand to know what's going on but I'm keeping you off balance by dragging you faster than you can keep up with and ignoring your protests and questions. I reach the tree and throw the rope over the branch catching the rope again on the other side and pulling hard till you are stood on tip toes ,your arms pulled tought ,the cuffs cutting into your wrists above your head .I tie off the rope and stand back to admire my prize,ignoring your protests and rapidly building fear.You look beautiful strung up before me ,your short summer dress pulled up to just below your pussy ,your chest heaving with a mixture of effort and fear pressing your bountiful breasts tight against the front of the dress.I walk back into the house leaving you hanging there for a few minutes to calm down and give me a chance to look around . Nothing of interest ,just the usual ,groceries ,some magazines and such .Not till i am looking through your bedroom do I find the vibrator in the bedside table.Not too big,about 6 inches long and 2 inches around and with fresh batteries I discover when I switch it on to test it .'that'll come in handy'I think to myself then move outside once again to where you hang . You look up as I return and even in the dull light from the porch I can see the fear in your eyes but there is something else there too hidden behind the fear;excitement ,anger? ,I'm not sure which but I'm intreagued.
"What do you want?", you plead as I stand before you.
"I think you can guess ,my pretty slut" ,I leer at you as I move in close behind you .
"Fuck off you pig!! you'll never get away with it !!" you spit out venomously . I grab a handfull of hair and drag your head back hard causing you to yelp and twist it sideways.I kiss you deeply and forcefully,mashing our lips together,pushing my tongue deep into your mouth and running it all around your teeth and gums before pulling back and hissing in your ear "Oh ,but I will and you know why,because by the time I'm done you will be my slut ,my slave and you'll do whatever I want ,whenever I want and however I want and you will love every minute of it . What do you think of that Zena?"You spit in my face in defiance which angers and excites me .I will enjoy breaking you.I laugh in your face and give you a push which starts you swinging ,your toes not quite getting a grip on the grass. You groan and yelp all at once as the cuffs cut into you and your shoulders begin to ache.Without warning I grab the back of your dress and rip it from your body leaving you in only a pair of french cut panties. I move back behind you and grab both tits hard ,squeezing and kneeding them roughly and pinching your nipples till you yelp with the pain.As you wriggle and squirm I press close in behind you and you feel my bulge press into your ass,the feeling of your near naked butt cheeks rubbing back and forth against my stiff cock sends a shiver through me and I press even more firmly revelling in the exquisite ministrations your firm cheeks play over my throbbing shaft.I release your left breast and nipple and slide my hand down to your apex and roughly jamb my fingers between your tightly closed thighs. You start to sob and plead "no .....please .....don't do this ""shut up slut!",I growl ,"you'll take it and you'll love it ,trust me,hahaha,now be a good slut and open those pretty legs of yours"."No ...please .." you whine again so I pinch your stiffening nipple progressively harder ,saying " open wide slut " till you groan with the pain and relent knowing you are helpless to stop me and slowly open your thighs a little ."wider !" I growl,and you shakily comply but it's not enough for me so I release your right breast and bring my hand flat down on your ass as hard as I can ,SMACK!, "I said wider whore".The shock and searing pain cause you to jump and jerk in your bondage ,the cuffs cutting deeper into your wrists ,the pain is almost maddening and your shoulders are screaming for relief but you open your thighs wide for me and I slide my left hand back down to cup your mound and am suprised and delighted to discover damp spot slowly spreading across the gusset of your panties,"well,well,well, what do we have here ?"I leer at you ," little slut is enjoying herself". I move round in front ,my fingers working their way under the elastic and exploring your puffy ,swollen pussy lips.You are totally humiliated by now ,the shame of being helpless and at the mercy of your captor now compounded 10 fold by the realisation that first your body is betraying you and getting aroused against your will and secondly that your captor now knows as well.I grab you by the hair ,raising your head to look at me ,the fear still there but now pushed into the background by your humiliation and the growing desire your body is relaying to your still deisbelieving mind,"well slut,are you enjoying yourself?" I ask with an evel smirk.You don't answer straight away so I slide 2 fingers deep into your snatch and start to stroke your G spot with my fingers and your swelling clit with my thumb.You groan ,not in pain this time but in heat and your hips begin to thrust forward rythmically with my invasion ,"well slut,are you enjoying yourself?"
You look back at me from behind glassy eyes and manage to croak out "no" between grunts and moans . "Liar" I laugh and give your clit a really hard rub causing you to twitch and buck and groan. "Well ,if you're not enjoying yourself ,you'll hate this" ,I smirk and reach into my pocket and bring out the vibrator I found earlier and immediately switch it on and bring it up to your face for you to see,"Oh god no,please no" you plead through eyes now wide with a mixture of shock and dread at what you know is comming. You snap your legs shut and start to struggle again,trying to move your hips away from the advancing dildo as I slowly slide it down between your breasts,stopping to slowly draw circles around each nipple which stiffen under the assault.
"Oh god",you moan as I slide the vibrating tip down between your clamped legs,forcing it's length between your thighs till it rests length ways along your now sopping slit. you buck and squirm but still keep your thighs tightly shut.
I move behind you and begin massaging your breasts and nipples with one hand while pressing the vibrator more firmly into your now throbbing crotch with the other.You are on the edge of madness now as your body responds to all the stimulation even as your mind screams NOOOO!!!!
your hips begin to thrust unconsiously and and your thighs relax as you start to lose control of what your body is doing.I take the oportunity to grab a thigh and lift it to right angles exposing the soaked gusset of your flimsy panties and before you realise what's happened I slip the vibrator under the elastic of your panties and shove it mercilessly up into you till only the base is visible then slip the crotch of your panties back into place to hold it in .You jump ,groan then start thrashing around on the verge of cumming but I don't want you to get release just yet so I dive my hand back into your panties and turn the switch back to the low setting before walking away to go get a drink leaving you hovering on the edge of orgasm