Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 07-26-2001, 10:38 PM
dobbydog

Talking On A Lonely Saturday Night...

This is a true story, but the names are changed and any1 can finish it. enjoy.

It was saturday night. For me, usually the night that I take my girlfriend out to McKinsey's Dance club, which has the best music and funnest atmosphere in my town, an happens to be the place to be on a saturday night. But last week my girlfriend met a guy named Harry Dick (i'm serious, his name was Harry Dick) at McKinsey's, and she had left me within a day. So now it's saturday night and I'm at Pib's Pub and I've gone through six beers in an hour.

And then it happens. This amazing-looking nurse from the Hospital that's accross the street comes in. She's just off her shift and looks beat, and as soon as she sits down at the bar table she immediately orders three shots of whiskey an downs them all in 2 minutes.

"Rough night?" i said
"You wouldn't belive me if i told you" she said.
I scoot down to sit at the stool next to her and pick up her tab. We make with the small talk, order a few drinks and both seem to be enjoying ourselves. Her name's Mary, she works in the er. Everythings going great until she says "God, I need a fuck like you wouldn't believe."
After a few seconds, i respond "Well, if you'd like, I could help you with that..."
She smiles and leads me outside to her car and we crawl into the back seat. And I start to feel like I'm 15 all over again, jacking off to the 17-year old girl next door who left the window open when she undressed, got out of the shower, and, most of the time,fingered herself to orgasm right in front of me.

Anyway, back to the story. Mary slips my pants off and virtually rips hers off.
"Up the ass the first time, if you wouldn't mind." she said, panting. She was oozing with juices from her pussy and I could see she had been creamed up the ass before, and she must like it.
By now, my cock was it's full length of 8", and slowly I slipped all of it into her amazingly tight asshole.
She moaned with delight, and the windows began fogging up. This was going to be one hell of a night!