Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 07-22-2001, 12:38 AM
dobbydog

Talking Shower Fun

Melissa loved water. The way it splashed all over her in the shower, the way it lubricated things, the way it made her cum over and over again when she got a heavy stream of it pummeling her pussy. But to her, it was also extremely sensual, and every time she took a shower, she simply needed to pleasure herself. But since she had emrolled at Kinsington's Boarding school for girls, and started taking showers in their communal shower room, she often didnt need to pleasure herself.

It was the first day for her at the school. She had just completed the first day of what was a grueling phy ed class, and quickly had to hit the showers. She tried to hold off for as long as she could without masturbating in front of all the girls there. But as the water flowed all over her body, she gave in and grabbed her 34DD breasts and jammed three fingers into her pussy, massaging it vigorously. Everyone turned and looked at her. One girl, Rita ( as melissa would soon find out) stared vacantly for a moment and then said "here, let me help you with that."

Before melissa could reply, rita dug her face into her crotch, lapping at her cunt like there was no tomorrow. after a while, melissa let out an orgasmic moan and came as she never had before. Juices flushed from her pussy and soon about four more girls had gone down on her, plus two began sucking on her breasts, one was licking her ass clean and prodding at her asshole, and one who slid her tongue down melissa's throat and was subsequently pressing her body against melissa and , by the looks of it, cumming. Soon, melissa slid onto the ground and was covered in a pile of bodies. That was when the real pleasure began...
Old 07-23-2001, 09:40 PM

The girls all continued licking me and sucking me until suddenly everyone sprung away from me just as i was about to climax. It was then that I saw one of our teachers, Ms. Liksadik step up.
To my surprise, she just stood there for a second, looking me up and down. I found myself looking her up and down as well. I hadn't noticed how amazingly well-rounded her tight little body was, and i could see that staring at each other was making both our pussies ravenous.
"Girls," she finally said, "what's wrong with you? you don't just stop going down on a girl right before she orgasms! And you know I always get the first taste!"
I looked at her, surprised.
"Here, let me help." she said, "Follow me to my office right now."

Quickly, I dressed and followed her upstairs, into her office.
She cleared her desk and layed me down on it, virtually ripping off my pants. Next thing I knew she was fingering my pussy and sucking like a madwoman on my tits. I began to burst with ecstacy...