Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

View Poll Results: was this story....
amazing? 7 25.93%
ok? 8 29.63%
not bad? 7 25.93%
poor? 5 18.52%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-20-2001, 10:29 AM
dobbydog

my sisters sleepover

It was a wednesday night and my sister's friend Lil had just stepped in the door. She was beautiful, long blonde hair, beautiful round breasts and these were in a tight white top which showed them off to there fullest. I dreamed about her so many times. Anyway she went off into my sisters room and i went off to mine. I got ready for bed and went downstairs for a drink where I found my sister, Amy and Lil laughing in the kitchen. When they saw me they looked surprised and stopped laughing. They passed me and continued up the stairs to Amy's room. Any is not my real sister as she is my dad's daughter but damn is she beautiful as well. When I first saw her when my dad moved in I got an instant erection and I had to jerk off in my room. Now I am 17 and they are both 16 they have developed and are beautiful.
Anyway I went upstairs and was going to say goodnight when I heard something coming from their room. I took my hand off the door handle and had a look through the keyhole. I was shocked at what I saw. Any had her top off and Lil was running her hands across her breasts, they were both giggling while doing this and I paused a little.
Lil then slipped out of her panties and top and I saw her beautiful pussy, I felt my dick stiffen and I reached down for it and began to jerk off right outside there door.
I stayed glued to the keyhole as Amy lay Lil back and kissed her, running her hands between her pussy I saw her slide a finger between lils thighs as she let out a sigh. Lil then rolled Amy over and slowly raised her legs, then pulling across Amy's panties she slid her tongue across her wet slit.
I was about to come when to my horror I saw Amy come towards the door she opened it and found me standing there with my swollen dick out.
Ohhhh she said as she saw me, like what you see do you? Well come in and close the door behind you and let me see what we can do..............
Old 09-20-2001, 12:41 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to nutworld
don't stop there...let's see what else happens

I like what I've read.
Old 09-21-2001, 12:36 AM

.....with that piece your packing. With that she grabbed my prick and directed me toward her bed.

Amy informed me that from this point on I was not to do anything unless one of the two of them gave permission. It seems that this was not an accidental invite, but a rather well planned scenario. Lil let out a cackle and proceded to pull from below the bed a set of silver handcuffs. This was a little more than I had expected but my cock was talking and I didn't resist as she snapped a cuff on my left wrist, through my sisters steel bedpost and then around my right wrist. Lil then pulled out a fifth of Tequila from nightstand, demanding I open my mouth and swallow. I choked and spit out about half of what was offerred.

"Oh my dear brother, the rules are that you drink was is given or we leave you here until momma gets home." I took the next four or five shots without spilling a drop. Amy grabbed the bottle, took a deep swig and dove onto my prick sucking with wild abandon. I thought the head of my uncut dick was going to burn off from the Don Cuervo in her mouth.

While she was working away Lil poured about a third of the bottle into my mouth and the world started to spin. She brought out an old black scarf from a drawer and blindfolded me. Amy released her grip and both of them stood back away from me for a minute. Lil noted that she wa pretty sure that I had the nicest looking prick she has ever seen. I heard the snap of my someones jeans and more giggles. We will be right back, one of them said ad I felt a moist sticky hand run over my prick, covering it with a divine felling substance. And I just smiled a drunken grin thinking about what they were about to do next.

The Tequila kept working and I kept spinning. I don't think I ever lost a half an inch of my erection. It must have been an hour when I heard the laughter of Amy and a Shhhhh from Lil.

I still couldn't see from beneath the blindfold. Lil told me to be still and reminded me that the rules had not changed. I felt soft had begin to remove my jeans and pull each leg free. Another hand wrapped a cord around one ankle and then the other and extended my legs, tying them to the bed as I could not move them.

Amy told me to be still as I felt soft hair slither up my leg and circle my rock hard penis. A toungue flickered over my cock, removing the sticky liquid.

Enjoy big brother Amy said.

And with that I felt several sharp claws hit my thigh as the tonguing increased.

There was a loud communal laughter, about seven or eight female voices. Amy had brought by several friends for the occasion. The claws belonged to Jeremiah, our tabby, who was slurping away at the tuna oil she had smeared on my member.

As aroused as I was there was no way with that I wouldn't come if that darn cat kept slurping away.

I set up the video camera by the way Amy reported. Serves you right for spying on sis. I guess I won't spread the tape around much if you remember always who is the boss.

Anyway, I always wanted a video of my brother getting a little pussy.......