Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 09-06-2001, 07:36 PM
dobbydog

An Unexpected Visit

Paul entered his two bedroom apartment tired from a long day at work and an even longer day in his life. He was growing tired of coming home to an empty apartment. Working for a law firm in Manhattan for the past five years, he had met Katrina at a picnic held by his firm. "Katrina" he thought to himself as he walked to the refrigerator. Paul sighed as thoughts of his wife and spending the evening with her by his side passed through his consciousness. Kat, as he called her, had been sent away on a case extraditing a mafia boss from Italy. Mumbling to himself, "Its only two more days." He tossed a frozen dinner on the stove and headed up to his bedroom to get a shower. As he hit the top of the steps, he heard a faint moan. The bedroom door was open and he could see a pair of shapely legs tossing about on the bed. Paul smiled to himself preparing to charge into the room and startle his lovely "Kat". He paused momentarily, "I wonder if she is using her blindfold again," he thought to himself. Katrina loved to play with herself while blindfolded; it heightened her senses especially her response to her own touch. Slowly creeping into into their room, Paul saw her laying there legs spread wide with her favorite toy hard at work. She slowly slipped her toy in halfway spinning it in circles. She teased her pussy with long slow stroke in and out of herself. Her breathing grew heavy and his member yearn to be set free but he waited. There was a gleam in his eye as he moved towards her silently. Her moaning was growing more intense as was her rythme. She play fiercely with her pussy moaning out his name. It was all he could do from taking her then but he knew that what he had planned would turn her on even more. She began to rub a nipple between her fingers as sighs escaped her lips continuously. As she speed up her pace her breasts heaved and quivered. Her screams of pleasure were growing louder and louder as he inched closer and closer. As he stood right in front of her, she climaxed. "Well well someones been busy!" Katrina smiled and reached to remove the blindfold. He quickly stopped her, "Oh no you don't sweetheart!" He spread her legs slightly to expose her wet pussy.

He kissed her sliding his tongue into her mouth passionately sharing their saliva. Slidding his tongue down her chin towards her ample breasts. He paused as he reached her nipples and breathed heavily on them. A small smile cracked on her face as she felt his lips engulf her left nipple. He circled his tongue around her nipple rubbing the other between his thick fingers. She purred as he nursed on her breasts. His attention was drawn to her exquisite navel. He licked slowly down her brests towards her pussy. He paused at her navel which he kissed softly. Paul loved her navel she had places a tattoo with his name on it there. He continued down her body his hot breath brushed against her pussy and her smell filled his nostrols. "Mmmmmm I cannot wait to taste you Kat". He teased her by brushing his nose against her pussy lips. He gently licked her pussy working the outside of her. She shuddered as he flicked his tongue in and out of her honeypot. She moaned deeply. Gently inserting a finger, he found her spot. The one that would always make her scream his name followed by what she was going to do with his member. He gently caressed her pussy and stopped tonguing her. "Paul don't STOP! Put your tongue back inside me." Paul smiled to himself, "It's been 12 days since I saw your scumcious body last. I want to savor it. Unless you care to beg me?" he said in his teasing voice. Rubbing her spot vigorously he continued, "soooooo what are you going to do?" Katrina was already lathered up but she wanted so much for him to continue. "Paul, will you please go back to licking me, sweetie?" Paul slipped his trousers and briefs off setting his member free. His focus returned to Katrina. "Are you asking me or begging me?" He then slipped a second finger into her hot wet pussy. She was ready to burst. "Oh Paul," she panted, "For the love of heaven suck my pussy I am begging you.. Oh please go down on me again." He could see she was really needed attention and it worked him up even more. He planted his lips on her pussy flicking, dipping and circling for he was worth. She ground her pussy into his mouth; her shouts would have woken the neighbors had it not been 6pm. Her pussy ached at his touch sending chills up and down her spine. Her orgasm erupted into his mouth, wave after wave of her juice flowing onto his tongue and lips. She quivered as he kissed her softly and whispered, "I'll be right back. I have something else in mind." While she caught her breath, he filled the tub in the master bath with warm water and bubbles. "Don't get up Kat. Just give me a moment" He ran downstairs and grabbed two glass and a bottle of wine. Walking to the bed he gently lifted her and placed her into the warm tub. She removed her blindfold grinning from ear to ear. "So now its my turn?" She question playfully.