Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 07-26-2001, 02:34 PM
Pussy Kat69

Talking The Movie Theatre

this actually happened to me and my now bf so i'm changin' the names so nobody will get hurt etc.

My friend Lisa was going through this matchmaking phase ( don't ask me why ) and decided it was my turn to get hooked up. Of course it was suppose to be a blind date so i only knew that the guy's name was Jake. That sounded like a nice name for a nice guy i thought to myself. The date was set for this friday.It was wednesday.

Friday came around and it was time for the date. The doorbell rang and i answered the door. MAN I OWE LISA !! I thought to myself! Jake was tall, blond and very well built. He had big hands and big feet so i wouldn't be surprised if his shaft was ig as well.

But getting on with the story,we had dinner at this nice italien place then Jake said he was going to take me to a late night movie .I said sure not knowing which movie he had in mind.
About ten minutes of driving in his car we came to a theater ... now this wasn't any old theater .. it was an *adult* theater.

I had never really been to an adult theater so Jake lead the way.
He told me to go get two soft drinks while he got the tickets... he wanted the movie to be a surprise. So off i went thinking about how that probably HUGE cock would feel like in my cunt....\

The movie started and i found out what the main plot was about.
GIRLS-ON-GIRLS. I don't think Jake new i was bi-sexual so this kinda turned me on... I could feel my inner thighs starting to get wet and i noticed Jake wasn't really paying any attention to the movie....
So i asked him " Do you like what you see big boy?"
"Hell yes"
I could see the *circus* tent being set up in his pants.
"I'm have to go to the bathroom be right back" I told him.
I think he new what i was going to do in the bathroom ...

I came back without my bra and panties on and my black leather skirt hiked up a couple of inches. When i was walking back to my seat i noticed that Jake was jacking off . It sort of turned me on but what really turned me on was that his cock at 12" when hard !!!! it must naturally be like ten inches i thought to myself.

As i sat back down Jake was putting his shaft back in his pants but i stopped him saying
"You know there's only about half a dozen other people in this theater and there all sitting on the other side ... keep it out. I like what i see."
"Your not like any of my other dates, who are to shy to even think about doing it in public"
" Well tonight i'm not going to 'do it' here. I'm just gonna, well you'll find out."

I know how this story really ends. But i want to see how close you can get to reality .. remember i want it as hot and detailed as possible . Oh yeah by the way you can refer to me in this story as Jesse.
Old 07-29-2001, 05:24 PM
dobbydog

Jake just looked in my eyes and kept jerking his huge cock. I slipped my short shirt up to expose my bald pussy. Another couple watched and it only increased his pleasure.
Old 08-01-2001, 01:32 AM
dobbydog

We were in an adult theatre, so why not. I leaned over an took his hugh cock into my mouth. At first the size was a problem, but I was hot, deeper and deeper i when, until his large member was deep into my throat.