Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 06-19-2001, 05:08 PM

Send a message via AIM to sba6996 Send a message via Yahoo to sba6996
Exclamation Movie Maddness

IT ALL STARTED OFF LIKE ANOTHER DEAD DAY BOY DID THAT CHANGE FAST. I HAD BEEN BORED ALL DAY SO I DECIDED TO GO TO THE LOCAL ADULT THEATER TO SEE WHAT WAS PLAYING. AFTER ABOUT 10 MINUTES IN LINE I BOUGHT A TICKET TO A NEW MOVIE THAT LOOKED LIKE IT MIGHT BE A GOOD ONE. AS I ENTERED THE LOBBY AREA I NOTICE THIS HOT CHICK BUYING POPCORN AND A DRINK, I CAN'T HELP BUT NOTICE HOW SEXY THIS LADY LOOKED. SHE WAS ONE OF THOSE TYPES THAT YOU DREAM ABOUT, YOU KNOW LONG RED HAIR, TITS(ABOUT A 34DD) THAT POINT TO THE HEAVENS AND JUST BEG TO BE TOUCHED. BUT BEST OF ALL WAS HER ASS IN HER SHORT LOOSE SKIRT, IT WAS THE PICTURE OF PERFECTION. AFTER MY OBVIOUS DROOLING I TURN MY ATTENTION BACK TO THE MENU AND ORDER A DRINK FOR MYSELF,LORD KNOWS WHAT IS IN THE POPCORN IN A PLACE LIKE THIS. ANYWY AS I AM LOOKING FOR MY THEATER AREA I BUMP IN TO SOMEONE, IT WAS HER. I SAY I AM SORRY AND TURN AS I LOOK BACK I NOTICE SHE HAS ENTERED THE SAME ONE I AM GOING TO. MAYBE THIS DAY WON'T BE THAT BAD. I ENTER AND LOOK FOR HER, NOW I FEEL LIKE I AM STALKING HER, AND SIT BEHIND HER. THE THEATER IS PRETTY EMPTY,ONLY 2 OTHER PEOPLE THERE BESIDES ME. I SIT BACK TO ENJOY THE MOVIE. AS IT IS PLAYING I KEEP WATCHING HER, MAN I WOULD LOVE TO FUCK HER.THEN IT HAPPENS SHE STANDS TO LEAVE AND HER PURSE CATCHES THE ARM OF HER CHAIR AND YOU HEAR EVERYTHING FALL TO THE FLOOR, SHE QUICKLY BEGINS TO PICK UP THINGS AND I ENJOY THE VIEW. I DON'T KNOW HOW OR WHY BUT SHE IS BENT OVER AT THE WAIST OVER THE CHAIR IN FRONT OF HER LOOKING FOR HER STUFF AND IT HAPPENS. I SEE SHE DOESN' T HAVE ON PANTIES NOW I GIVE IN , I REACH A HAND OUT AND SLIP IT STAIGHT INTO HER PUSSY.WHEN SHE TRYS TO STAND I FIGURE WHAT THE HELL AND PUSH HER BACK DOWN AND TELL HER TO BE QUIET. I DON'T KNOW WHY BUT SHE LISTENS I QUICKLY START TO LICK AT HER EXPOSED AREA MAKING LONG SWIPES FROM HER CLIT TO HER ASS. SHE STARTS TO RESPOND PUSHING BACK HARD. I STAND AND FREE MY DICK AND GIVE TI A QUICK RUB AGAINST HER HOLE IT IS SUPPER WET, SHE SAYS PLEASE I NEED IT SO BAD.............................
Old 06-20-2001, 11:08 AM
dobbydog

no i dont want to fuck your nast pussy get me a 70 year old obese man in here now bitch!
Old 06-21-2001, 06:49 AM
chiller931

She told me to shoot my cum as far up into her belly as I could. She told me that she wanted her belly to swell with my baby. She wanted to feel my baby kicking and squirming inside of her.
Old 06-23-2001, 06:57 PM

I THINK FOR A SECOND AND THEN SLOWLY PUSH IN, SHE LETS OUT A HUSHED SIGH. I HAVE A EVIL PLAN AFTER A FEW STROKES I PULL ALL THE WAY OUT AND PRESS THE HEAD OF MY PENIS AGAINST HER BUDDING ANUS. SHE LETS OUT A SHOCKED SOUND AS THE TIP PENATRATES HER. SLOWLY VERY SLOWLY I INCH MY WAY INSIDE, JUST WHEN I THOUGHT THAT I HAD GONE TO FAR SHE SAYS YES GIVE ME MORE..........
Old 06-24-2001, 09:27 PM

I AM ABOUT HALF WAY IN WHEN SHE GIVES BACK AND SENDS ME SLAMMING ALL THE WAY TO THE HILT. I HAVE ONLY ASS FUCKED 1 OTHER WOMAN, AN EX AND SHE DIDN'T LET IT GET THIS FAR, SO HERE I AM IN HEAVEN AND I CAN'T MOVE I WANT IT TO LAST FOREVER. SHE BREAKS THE SILENCE CALLING OUT TO FUCK HER WITHOUT MERCY SO I START TO SLAM INTO HER FULL SPEED. SHE IS TOSSING HER HEAD LEFT TO RIGHT, MOANING, SHIT HERE I AM BASICLY RAPEING THIS WOMAN AND SHE CAN'T GET ENUFF OF IT. I KNOW THAT AT THIS SPEED IT WON'T LAST LONG BUT AT THIS POINT TIME ISN'T ON MY SIDE SO I REACH UNDER AND START TO RUB HER CLIT TO TRY AND GIVE HER A ORGASM TOO. SHE CALLS OUT YES RIGHT THERE YES DO ME GOD YES I AM THERE AND THE EXPLOSION OF HER ORGASM SETS ME OFF AND I START TO SHOOT MY CUM DEEP INSIDE HER ASS. SHE SLIPS HER DRESS DOWN AND THEN TURNS TO ME, NOW I NO I HAVE HAD IT. SHE SMILES AND HANDS ME A NOTE IT IS HER ADDRESS WITH A TIME WROTE ON IT SHE SAYS DON'T BE LATE . I SAY "WHAT"' SHE LAUGHS AND SAID SHE SAW ME DOWN THE STREET AND JUST HAD TO HAVE ME BUT THIS WAS MORE THAN SHE EXPECTED, PLEASE DON'T BE LATE. I SAY I WILL BE THERE WITH BELLS ON, SHE SAYS NAKED WOULD BE BETTER AND LEAVES. WHAT HAVE I GOTTEN INTO? I WON'T BE LATE....................
Old 07-05-2001, 04:59 PM

Wink SURPRISES ARE FUN!

WELL HERE I AM 9481 SEED DRIVE, AND IT IS 5 MINUTES TILL TIME TO BE HERE. I FEEL NERVOUS BUT I DON'T KNOW WHY I MEAN WE ALREADY FUCKED AND NOW I AM GOING TO DO IT AGAIN NO SURPRISES THERE. I KNOCKED ON THE DOOR AND HEAR A FAMILAR VOICE CALLING ME IN. AS I ENTER I SEE THE WOMAN FROM EARLIER. I SAY HELLO AGAIN MY NAME IS STEVE ,SORRY I DIDN'T GET YOUR NAME? SHE SMILES WALKS TOWARD ME AND GIVES ME ONE HELL OF A FRENCH KISS THE PERFECT KISS LIKE YOU SEE IN THE MOVIES, HA HA, AND AS SHE BREAKS AWAY SHE SAYS HER NAME IS TRISH , AND THAT DINNER IS SERVED. AS I WALK INTO THE ROOM THER IS A YOUNG WOMAN NAKED ON THE DINNER TABLE SMILING........
Old 07-10-2001, 12:47 AM
Texas Indian Member

Send a message via ICQ to MrCuriousUSA
Talking Trish + Steve + Julie = WOW!

Trish said, "I see you've already noticed my delicious roommate, Julie. I promised you a great dinner, and since Julie and I love sweets, Julie wants you to eat her yummy pussy first, and then she wants to dine on your hot cum."

Then I noticed that Julie was going to be a very sweet dish indeed. She was a very special sundae with lots of whipped cream coating the lovely vee between her legs, and several maraschino cherries were stuck in the thick cream on both sides of her slit, and a line of chocolate syrup was oozing out from between her cunt lips.

Julie said, "Hi Steve, I hope you're pleased to eat me, I mean meet me. Since Trish told me about the movie I've wanted to eat you, I mean meet you! Since you're our guest why don't you start our meal?"

Trish added, "Eat all the sweets you want, Steve. We have lots more toppings ready, including candies and some hot fudge!"

I looked around as she spoke, and saw that Trish had undressed while my bulging eyes were locked on Julie. Then I realized she had applied edible strawberry oil over the front of her naked body between her thighs and her neck. Now, I'm not into scat at all, so I wondered briefly what she meant by hot fudge, and then I saw a warming tray with a bowl of thick melted chocolate on it and I relaxed. These girls weren't sicko weird, just a sweet kind of kinky! I decided this dinner had a lot of pleasant possibilities, so I gladly allowed Trish to help me strip off my clothes ASAP, after all nudity is very sensible if you're going to enjoy pussy syrup.

I took advantage of the sweet toppings offer and reached for a cold can of compressed whipped cream. As I quickly started coating the beautiful aureolas of Julie's gorgeous breasts with the cream, she shivered with pleasure from the coldness and her already aroused nipples grew even larger. Then I rapidly added a dollop of the warm fudge topping to each nipple before the cream could warm up. Then Julie began sobbing "Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh yes!" soon after I started licking and nibbling and sucking on her sweet tits.

I try to be a considerate lover, so while I was enjoying licking the whipped cream on her breasts and sucking the fudge off her nipples, I reached my right hand down between her legs and began gently stroking her swollen clit which was actually poking out quite a bit above its' protective hood. Within a few moments
she began thrashing about and screaming with the loudest orgasm I've ever heard, and Trish had to gently lie across Julie's bucking body to keep her from falling off the dining table!

I backed off and gave Julie a few moments to stop her violent orgasmic spasms and to keep my swollen cock from erupting in a reflex reaction to her explosions. Then, Trish gave me a deep French kiss and said, "Thank you, Steve. Julie and I are so close we're almost part of each other, and it thrills me that you've already given her such a marvelous experience. Are you ready to begin the main pussy course? Watching you made me so hot, I can't wait to see what happens next, you're so talented!"

Julie was still trembling slightly all over as I shifted her position to where her slit was spread open near the edge of the table and her gorgeous legs were draped over the side. I got upright on my knees between her legs and I had to nibble the cherries away from around her vaginal entrance very gently to keep her from exploding again too soon.

Just as I deftly grabbed the last cherry between my lips, I felt a very soft hand gently cupping my swollen penis under the dining table. I glanced down and a grinning Trish had the warm bowl of fudge syrup in her other hand. She said, "I know we planned for Julie to have a serving of your hot spunk first, but I just can't wait." Julie had calmed down enough to softly say, "Steve I love Trish so much, please let her go ahead and enjoy a helping of your creamy seed while you finish my love tunnel dessert."

Since I'm a gentleman, I gallantly yielded to their request. As I
started licking the rest of the whipped cream from around Julie's quim, I felt a trickle of delightfully warm, thick fudge syrup dribbling onto my swollen member. Before it could cool much, I shivered as I noticed Trish's obviously talented tongue gently licking my purple helmet and on around all sides of my rod as she quickly cleaned it of its' sweet coating.

With perfect timing, I began to rapidly lick and suck the rest of the cool chocolate syrup that was oozing from Julie's slit and clit as Trish began to engulf my shaft in her mouth and progressed on to the deepest deep throat of my life. Trish also wanted to cum, so she grabbed a Tootsie Pop from the sweets on the table, stuck it briefly in her mouth to wet it, and began rubbing it on her own clit. We were all so hot and stimulated, I know it didn't take very much real time before we all had explosive orgasms almost simultaneously, but we were so jolted by the power of the three-way experience that it seemed our minds were floating for a long time.

As I came out of the glowing haze, I found I was now sitting on the floor and I realized both beauties had shifted their positions and were also on the floor, with Julie leaning on my right shoulder and Trish was using my left thigh as a pillow. They both became alert fairly quickly, and after just a few more moments, Trish sat up and faced both of us, and resumed her role as a gracious hostess.

"Well," she said, "it seems obvious we all enjoyed the first course
of our dinner. Let's get some wine spritzers and relax and cuddle on that big ole couch over there for a little while, and then we can proceed to enjoy the rest of our sensual feast."

At first my jaw dropped open as I tried to imagine more servings of the amazing love offered by these gorgeous angels, but my penis began to respond with excitement. The two beauties also
noticed this tumescence, so I replied to Trish, "I will be delighted to follow your suggestion darling. However, I must warn you both that if the rest of the banquet is even half as wonderful as the first course, you may have to drag me out kicking and screaming to get me out of your house."

Julie replied, "That's fine with us." Then Trish added, "As soon as I got home and told Julie what a great orgasm you gave me at the theater, we decided we could both use loving like that all the time and we figured a very special dining experience might persuade you to move in with us."

Readers or additional contributors, you decide:

They all lived hornily and happily ever after....

OR: To Be Continued...

Attached Images
File Type: jpg ! sweet julie!.jpg (2.4 KB, 1082 views)
Old 07-11-2001, 09:59 AM

double the treat

WEEKS HAVE PASSED SINCE I MOVED IN WITH TRISH AND JULIE, AND TO SAY THE LEST, WE BOUGHT A NEW KING SIZE BED FOR THE THREE OF US. THYE POOR BED PROUBLE WILL NOT LAST MUCH LONGER.TRISH AND JULIE HAVE ASKED ME TO MARRY THEM, WE DECIDED THAT THE BEST PLAN WAS TO HAVE JULIE AS THE MADE OF HONOR AND WHEN WE SAY OUR I DO'S JULIE WILL TO.WELL THE WEDDING WENT AS PLANNED AND WE WERE ALL SET FOR THE GREAT ADVENTURE OF OUR HONEYMOON. JULIE AND TRISH SAID THEY HAD A SPECIAL GIFT FOR THEIR NEW HUSBAND, I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT IT WILL BE. AS THE NIGHT PROGRESSED I WAS AS EXCITED AS A CHILD IN A CANDY STORE. TRISH WENT UP TO THE ROOM AHEAD TO GET READY. JULIE AND I TALKED IN THE LOBBY OF THE RAMADA HOTEL IN FLORIDA. SHE SAID THE GIFT WAS VERY SPECIAL. AS I ENTERED THE ROOM I SAW NOTHING OUT OF PLACE THEN IN THE CORNER OF THE BED ROOM WAS AMY JULIES 18 YEAR OLD SISTER. SHE HAD A TAG ON HER NECK THAT SAID I AM YOUR GIFT, A VIRGIN SLAVE TO USE HOW YOU PLEASE FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE I SMILED AS I NOTICED THE SHAVED PUSSY AND NICE 44 DD'S.....................
Old 08-16-2001, 11:19 PM

julies deflowering

MY MIND RACED WITH DIRTY THOUGHTS AS I LOOKED AT THE GIRL. I COULD SEE THAT THERE WAS SOME FEAR IN HER EYES MY GUESS WAS BECAUSE SHE HAD NEVER HAD SEX BEFORE. WELL WELL WELL SO YOU LOVELY LADIES GOT ME MY VERY OWN SLAVE HOW NICE. WELL I GUESS WE HAD BETTER TRY IT OUT TO MAKE SURE IT WORKS RIGHT I SAID WITH A EVIL GRIN . I GUESS IT WILL NEED A PROPER NAME TO KNOW ITS PLACE AS MY PET, I THINK KITTEN WILL DO FOR NOW. HERE KITTEN COME, AS SHE CRAWLED TO ME I HAD A GREAT IDEA I LOOKED AT HER AND SAID TO BE A GOOD KITTY AND CRAWL TO MY LOVERS PUSSY'S AND LICK BOTH OF THEM TO A ORGASM, SHE HAD A SPARCKLE IN HER EYE AND TO MY SURPRISE SHE MOVED QUICKLY TO FIRST HER OWN SISTER THEN TO THE OTHERS PUSSY AND STARTED TO LICK THEM. I WAS TOTALLY SHOCKED THIS WAS GOING TO BE GREAT............