Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Personals
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-02-2001, 08:51 AM
coolguy

rollergrl

You are a stunning! Sorry for the delay in responding I have been traveling. I am from NJ. I read some of your interactive stories and either you have a great imagination or one exciting life. If its the latter drinks wouldn't be a problem! Ha Ha! Anyway I am a big beach person too it is going to hit 90 degrees today and I'm am blowing off the afternoon.
Would love to see more pictures of you. Are you and the hubby in to the lifestyle? It sounds as though you would enjoy it. Anyway have to run look forward to hearing back from you.
Old 05-02-2001, 01:57 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to rollergrl
I would have say it is imagination....My husband is not exactly a sexual person. Sometimes he feels like I should be more conservative. We dont really talk about sex much. He thinks my stories are perverted and strange. I think it adds to our sex life. I didnt want to be one of those wives who "gave up sex" when they married. I love sex and I love to feel wanted sexually by a man. He has to understand that I am a sexual person who has certain needs. I think I write those stories to fullfil my fantasies. He doesnt know about most of them, I just dont think he "gets it" Thanks about the pictures.....always is nice to hear positive comments.
Old 05-02-2001, 02:31 PM

I understand completely... my wife would not understand me even being on this board... she would read soooo much into it.. but I think the key is fantasy.. you have to try to live out your fantasies and what better way then in stories....
Old 05-02-2001, 02:41 PM

Exactly!!!
I could never tell my husband my desire to have sex with a woman. He would think I were a lesbian. I love men and I love a hard cock! I just think having sex with a woman would be so intense.
Your right about this board, my husband could never know. He would think I were some kind of sex freak, maybe I am...
I have this friend who has been with a woman before and she wants to be with me. She too is married and has sexual fantasies that here husband wouldnt understand. I dont get to see her very often and If I were to do it, I would want it to be with her. She is so awsome! My husband would have a stroke....
So of course he cant know. His loss I guess.
Old 05-02-2001, 04:35 PM

You're right it is his lost. I can't imagine my spouse even thinking about another woman... hell, she doesn't even touch herself... I think you should take the next opportunity you have and make your fantasy a reality... you only live once and you have to live it to the fullest.... you don't have to let him know... even though I can't imagine him not wanting to know that his wife was with or even thinking about another woman... isn't that every man fantasy... well with him joining you.. have you ever brought that up to him, maybe that's the way you can have you first experience with another woman and then maybe things will progress from there...

If you do take on that adventure, take your camera... he, he, he!!!

Old 05-03-2001, 05:38 AM

I kind of asked him what he thought about a threesome and he feels like women and men should be together. Not women and women or men and men for that matter. I told him that two women having sex does not mean they are gay or in love, it is just great sex...but he did not agree. So that fantasy of mine will stay in my head. He could never know or understand. Oh well...
Old 05-03-2001, 08:00 AM

I guess everyone is different... it would be awesome... in my opinion your are right on the nose when you said "it is just great sex"...

Have fun... hell! we only live once...

I read your post for ladies only and it sounds like you are really thinking about going through with it... good for you!!! Have fun... and let us know how it goes...

I have also read some of your stories and by the sounds of things I think you know how to please a woman... I think you will be pleasantly surprised when you get your first taste of a hot horny wet pussy...
Old 05-10-2001, 05:24 AM

Cool

Hi Rollergrl,
Go for it and enjoy your fantasy!!!!!
Old 05-10-2001, 05:51 AM

I see you are from southern california Liks2Lic, where about?
Old 05-10-2001, 07:11 AM

Send a message via AIM to Irish Send a message via Yahoo to Irish
Hi!!!

Bogeyman---You say that your wife won't even touch herself.You
might be suprised!My wife always said that she didn't but after
we were married and I told her that I did,even when we had sex,
just thinking about it after.She admitted that she did it daily.Most
women are very bashful about admitting that to anyone.They
consider it very private. Irish