Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Incest Stories
User Name
Password

Old 08-14-2003, 08:59 PM

Send a message via AIM to california_girl
Brother teaches a lesson (go easy... this is my first story)

Laura, at age 18, had shoulder length, dirty blond hair, sparkling, gray sea colored eyes, an all over golden tan, a lean body to die for that was 5’9” in height, and 36DD tits. She had been walking down the hall to her room in a white T-shirt with no bra that hugged against her tits tightly as her older brother, Max, was coming out of his bedroom with just boxers on. He stopped in his doorway when he saw his gorgeous sister. He felt his dick spring into semi-hardness when he saw that Laura had no bra on. “Hey bro, what’s up?” She smiled, not even caring that her nipples were pressing against the tight fabric that covered her breasts. “Nothing,” Max said, think about what was up down below.

Laura had always felt comfortable around Max since he taught her how to french kiss and give head. But, she had never been this comfortable around him which made Max wonder what Laura was up to. Laura saw the bulge forming in Max’s boxers and became hotter than she was already. She looked at her golden-boy brother. Brown hair, sky blue eyes, golden tan, six pac, muscular but not buff, and at a height of 6’3” tall. “Didn’t you have a date with that Rachel girl tonight?” “Yeah but she had to cancel because of a family reunion this weekend.” (It was a Friday night.) “Oh.” “Why?” “I’m just curious.”

Laura tugged at her shirt, making it tighter around her tits and making her nipples even more erect and making Max’s dick harder by the minute. She started to continue on her way to her bedroom since there was a moment of silence. “Hey Laura, I taught you how to kiss right?” Max’s member reached full hardness when Laura turned around and made her tits bounce. “Yeah...” Laura started to see where this was going since she was a virgin and she’d wanted Max for a long time. “Well, I know you’re a virgin so... Would you like me to teach you how to ride a guy right?”

Laura thought Max would’ve never asked. “Yes!” She sounded eager to her brother which meant that he wasn’t going to be rejected at all. The incestuous thought of fucking his sister made him have a painful erection. He walked into his bedroom and she followed, shutting the door behind her, but it opened a crack, but they were too interested in each other to notice. The room was muggy and dark with only a desk light on.

He went towards her pushed, her and started grinding her into the wall. “Are you hot?” He whispered this while nibbling and sucking her neck. She knew she was going to have a hicky tomorrow. “Very hot...” She had stuck her hands in Max’s boxers and rapped her hands around is dick. “Give it to me Max. I want to learn from you and only you.”

Max could smell Laura’s sex and he knew she wanted to fuck badly as he sliped his right hand underneath her shirt and found her hairy pussy dripping wet. He separated the two luscious pussy lips and found her throbbing and engorged cunt in no time. “Mmmax! Don’t tease me like this!” “Fine hoe. But if I don’t get to tease you, I’m going to be pretty rough with you.” “As long as it’s you and all you.”

Max pushed Laura onto his bed and climbed on top of her, mashing his mouth into hers. He pulled at his sister's shirt until it finally popped over her huge breasts and over her head. He stared at the firm tits, out just for him. He took the left nipple into his mouth and sucked greedily and hard like it was the last tit he’d ever suck and played with the other. “Max... Oh Max, please fuck me...!” “All right you little slut. But I can’t promise I won’t hurt you. You know how big I can get.” And she did too. When she first learned how to give head on him, at full hardness he was 2” in diameter and 9” in length. “Just do it!” she yelled at him.

“As you wish sister dear.” He pulled down his boxers and threw them on the floor with Laura’s shirt. She spread her legs wide for him to enter her. He slammed into her as hard as he could to make her scream so they could wake up the neighbors (which they did). Laura screamed loudly but that didn’t stop Max from fucking his beautiful sister. She was a tight fit and it made it hard for him not to cum too early. As she because looser around her brother, she began moving her hips up and down, in synchronization to her brother's thrusts. Faster and harder he went, making her moan loudly. “Oh Max, I’m gonna cum!” “Good, that means I can fuck your ass next.”

Laura’s pussy became tighter around Max’s dick as they both were about to cum. He could feel his loins tighten and he gave one last thrust and came deep inside her. Laura came right after Max started to and she shook violently as her orgasm ripped through her.

They laid still after that for a few minutes, Max inside her still. “That... Was the most powerful orgasm... I’ve ever had...” Laura panted this out as Max kissed her shoulder, then neck, then ear. “That’s because you have someone who’s experienced. But that was the best I’ve ever had.” He kissed his sister passionately. Suddenly the door opened and Laura saw their mother and father in the doorway. “Holy shit!” Max quickly covered Laura and himself with a blanket and sat up. “Mom, Dad, we can explain. We uh... Uh...” “What he’s trying to say is...”

“Oh don’t be embarrassed. We’ve been waiting for you two to go at it for quite some time now,” Their mother said, sitting on the foot of the bed. “We never even left. We got in the car and found out the coil burnt out so we came back in the house. I guess you two didn’t hear us.” “But why should we be embarrassed?” Laura looked at their mother puzzled. “It runs in the family. Whenever your father goes over to your aunt Sallys house, he’s goes over there and fucks her. And when I go visit uncle Hue and uncle Danie, I have a grand old time with them. Plus, your father and I have been watching you the whole time.”

“So, it doesn’t matter?” Max felt a little more at ease since his dick started to spring up again. “Yup.” “So... Would you care if we fucked on a regular basis?” Laura was a little curious to what all their parents thought about all of this. Their father finally spoke. “Not at all Laura. In fact, I’ve wanted to fuck you for years but I never did just in case I might have given you trauma and your mother's been lusting after you Max.” “Well, I’ll get to her when I get enough strength up. Laura drains a lot from you.” “You got that right. It took us what, 8 minutes?” “I guess...” “Hey, I’ve got a question for you two. Would you like to share a room when we don’t have visitors so you can fuck, give head or whatnot?” “Would we ever Mom!” They chorused. “Okay, we’ll move you into Max’s room tomorrow Laura. But for now, if you’d like, you may want to stay with your brother tonight... I don’t think you’d be able to walk since you’re still shaking.” Laura snuggled up to Max. ”All right. ‘Night mom. ‘Night dad.’ Good night kids.”

feedback

Last edited by fzzy : 09-30-2005 at 01:19 AM.
Old 08-23-2003, 01:00 PM

great story but i think the end could use a little change but the rest was awsome
Old 08-27-2003, 06:29 PM

Great story...

Got rock hard reading it and shot my cum when I read "and he gave one last thrust and came deep inside her"

I would have got more excited to know how much pleasure Laura's hot tight vagina gave her dad's eager and hungry cock, and how great Max felt when he buried his big hard cock all the way inside his mom's loving pussy.

Thank you so much california_girl for taking the time to write this wonderful story for us. Please write more:)
Old 08-31-2003, 05:18 AM

Send a message via AIM to trashcanpunk
yeah it was good, the end was sort of a let down