Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Advice
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-10-2003, 04:42 PM

Why won't he go down?

My boyfriend of 3 years won't go down on me. At first I thought it tasted bad, smelled, or even something I hadn't thought of, but I've tasted it and smelled it, my pussy is fine. I asked him too, and he just says that he doesn't feel like it or he's too tired. I need oral sex to cum becuase it takes a REALLY long time and if he just gets me started, rather than finishing me as well, I would be satisfied. This is starting to hurt my confidence because I feel like he doesn't want me anymore (btw, he used to do it ALL the time). When we finish, I usually get stuck finishing myself off, while he falls asleep. HELP!
Old 06-10-2003, 04:45 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Poke him with a fork he's done!!!!! He does not care if you are satisfied???? What does he care about? I would hold out....no nothing til I got licked!I would be honest and open and direct. He can shape up or ship out!

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 06-10-2003, 05:14 PM
This space for Rent

If he refuses to lick, then you must not let him hit it.

Seriously, you need to sit down and talk with him about why he wont do it. Maybe he feels cheated because he goes down on you, but you never go down on him. I know I can get that way sometimes with my gf.
Old 06-10-2003, 06:11 PM
The Bob Ucker of pixies

Send a message via Yahoo to 2-4-tea
thats his loss he is missing out on something great
Old 06-10-2003, 07:20 PM
A Little of Both

I agree! This would be deal breaker for me. No lickin..no stickin!
But really what's worse is the fact that he does not care if you are satisfied. I think there are some things you and your boyfriend need to talk about. It sounds like there is more to this situation than a simple unwillingness to preform oral sex. You should talk to your boyfriend..not about the oral thing right away..find out if there is something on his mind..or bothering him. It could be he's stressed for some reason? If this does not seem to be the case...approach the oral issue..when he is fully awake...and in a good mood...and discuss how important it is to you. Don't attack him w/ it...just try and explain how important it is to you and see if he comes around.
It this is a simple matter of taking you for granted and leaving you to take care of yourself... See Lilith's post above.

Quote:
Originally posted by Lilith
He can shape up or ship out!

Good luck hun!
~Eliza

"The full moon is calling, the fever is high.
And the wicked wind whispers and moans.
You got your demons, you got desires
Well, I got a few of my own"
~The Eagles

Old 06-10-2003, 10:33 PM
Fallen

Hmm this is strange, you say he used to do it all the time...what has made him change his behavior? When did you notice him stopping? Maybe it is something mental, or he is worried about something, but doesn't want to tell you...and the little devil pops onto my shoulder and even whispers...could he be cheating on you? I have heard that behavior change can be caused by infidelity as well, but I am not saying that is the definite reason for his change of heart.

I would think after three years, he would be VERY intune with your body, your emotions, your desires...I don't know what to say except try talking to him again, the reason of being tired, or not feeling like it does not wash at all. You would think he would give you an honest answer after being with you for so long...and if that is the true answer, that he doesn't feel like it...I honestly would let him go...after all, what other things will he not feel like doing in your relationship as the years go by? I don't know, maybe I am putting too much stock on this, just what I think and feel.
"And as we all play parts of tomorrow, some ways will work and other ways we'll play. And I know we can't all stay here forever, so I'll write, my words on the face of today...and then they'll paint it" - Shannon Hoon
Old 06-11-2003, 12:04 AM
Banned

I have to agree with krzykrn.

How is sex otherwise? Does he expect oral performed on him? Does he contribute to housework? Are you happy otherwise? Seems there is communication lacking . . . good luck, sweetie!
Old 06-11-2003, 07:21 AM

It's hard to resist the thought that you have picked a bad one. Not so much that he doesn't like to go down (after all, I'm told there's some men that don't even like women!) but because he leaves you unsatisfied. That's not a thing you do to some-one you love.

Of course we don't know the rest of your life together etc etc, but I don't think I would tolerate the present situation for long....
Old 06-11-2003, 07:22 AM
Bastard of Member

Send a message via Yahoo to skipthisone
If he doesnt lick you must not aquit
Old 06-11-2003, 09:30 AM

It sound like he has gotten to comfy. Time to change things up and take charge of the moment. First let him know how you feel and then act.

Like no sticken.
A little force BDSM if you into it.
Then Saying Bye Bye. I know 3 Years is a long time. But a life time of fustration is a lot longer. Maybe if his missing the yum yum then he'll wise up. Giving you what you need "A good tongue licking.
Good Luck.
Old 06-11-2003, 09:57 AM
Kick His Ass

if he hasn't gone down on you in 3 yrs....i wish you good luck
Old 06-11-2003, 10:48 AM
is not this trim anymore!

I would love to know what caused him to stop. You may never find out though. Bottom line is that you would like it and he doesn't want to do it. If a lady I was interested in would not let me give her oral, it would be a deal breaker. Unfortunately you can't read into the future or you wouldn't be dealing with love and emotional attachments. If you had known this up front, you might've dodged this bullet altogether.

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Complete surrender should not just come at moments in which one faces overwhelming odds, but in the calm when it seems one is personally in complete control of one's life.
Old 06-11-2003, 11:58 AM
1 of 8,029,150,258

Thumbs up That’s GREAT news snoozycat.

I hope all guys STOP sucking pussy!

…. That would make my life heaven.
(maybe when my time comes I will start a movement like that so I can leave this world with a smile on my face and covered with pussy cum. )

… all kidding aside, I think what Eliza, krzykrn and others have said should be truly considered. Now is the time to sort out things that are so important.

Good luck hun ….. and call me if it doesn’t work out.:lust:

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world
Old 06-12-2003, 07:48 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Grumble
I think that there has been some excellent advice given here.

it is one of my dearest pleasures to give oral as i know that my partner is being pleasured by it.

Communication is the answer if there is one. if you are not being satisfied then it is a big issue, it is a 2 player sport.
(well for me it is a 2 player sport anyway not commenting or judging other peoples dispositions in that area.)
Old 06-12-2003, 09:44 PM

Similar circumstance

A similar thing happend with my girlfriend. No more lipsmakin on my captain happy. It stopped the same day she moved in with me. Curious, isn't it? I am a little bit better off than you in that i get off with straight sex. But this brings me to my next issue. The strange thing is... she dosn't want to cum anymore!!!!?? I can't comprehend it. When I try to do the things she usually gets off on, she stops me, and in addition she want's tons of "missionary sex" without orgasms. I love to make women cum. Lots of the same sex, without getting to feel my SR shudder in pleasure is boring as hell. Womens orgasms are fun fun fun. Life without them is like life without food and water.

Strange, I can't understand it. It makes no sense to me and she won't talk about it.

I can't offer you much advice, but try to get to the root of it sooner rather than later as this problem is getting to be worse every day. THis is my 10 ton pink elephant in the living room that one party ignores while the other is stunned