Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-10-2003, 05:50 PM
Member of weird club

Primal Sex

I've been driving around your house for an hour. Debating with myself as to if I should stop or not. You wrote me that your husband would be gone for a while to come and play. I've fallen in love with you, from your beautiful pictures and wonderful words. I know you are there and so is my heart. I pull into your driveway. Shut off the car and set there thinking what if. Taking a deep breathe I walk to your door. Ringing the doorbell you open the door. Standing in just a sexy silk type night gown you say " Oh you goofball" and that is it. I walk in closing the door behind me. I don't give you time to say more. I back you against the wall placing my mouth to yours. Kissing you deep and passionately. Taking your hands placing them above your head. Caressing your neck with my mouth, tongue and teeth. Breathing in your scent as I kiss your earlobe. A moan escapes your lips as I hold myself hard against you. Releasing my right hand I rip the spagetti strap from the material. Replacing it over your hands I take the same steps with the left. Your night gown falls to the floor. I bend to nip your hard nipple. gently sucking it into my mouth as I engulf your nipple your growl , feeling you hips start to move as I suck your other in. I start to smell your inner most scent building as you try to move from the wall. I remove the snap from my jeans with my right hand, you try to get your hands down. But my one hand still has them suspended over your head. Ripping my buttons from my shirt, we are naked in your living room. Your moans are coming faster as you feel my cock poking you in the stomach. You want my cock in you, "Fuck me fuck me now" you instruct me. Bending a little I enter your wet and wanton pussy. I shove in to the hilt as you groan, your cunt slides to the end of my cock as I ram it into you. More moans and groans escape your lips. I kiss you muffling the moans, kissing you all over your neck your ears as your hips bounce off the wall hard against my cock. Inpaling yourself deeply on me, the motion is quick paced grinding fucking each other. Your breathe shortens as I feel your orgasm welling in your cunt. You start to slide down the wall but I hold you up with my hands and my cock. Convilsing from your pussy starts my cock to erupting as stream after stream fills you. We pull from the wall still feeling the heat. I lay you down on the couch as I collapse on the floor next to you. We kiss as I caress your breasts, stomach, legs as you coo from the pleasure you have wanted for so long. Cuddling and kissing telling each other how much we love each other.