Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Masturbation Stories
User Name
Password

Old 09-21-2003, 04:15 PM
arOusal art!st!

Send a message via AIM to Salacious Send a message via Yahoo to Salacious
Reaching

Nestled between your legs, I lay with my cheek on your thigh, looking with a fondness at your flaccid penis. With a fingertip I trace along the silky surface; I push at it gently remembering how delicious it had felt just a few moments earlier. I feel your hand on my head stoking my hair and hear you softly whisper to me, “I love you, Darling.”

I kiss your thigh, and gaze in wonderment at your soft shaft. How it looks so sweet at rest, such a blunt contrast to its rigid throbbing state I felt moments ago. I close my eyes and feel us; the power of each thrust as you pumped your hardness into me. My cunt contracts at the memory of feeling you explode forcefully and passionately within me. I feel the warm liquid of our actions ooze from me, trickle down my crevice and down onto the white cotton sheets.

I wrap my fingers around your resting penis and slowly grip you firmly. Leisurely, I raise it to an erect state and pump my hand up and down the shaft. Watching the metamorphosis as the blood rushes to the head, easing the foreskin back to watch the bulbous head change from pink to plum. Listening to your low growls, as I pump your shaft up and down – up and down. A glistening drop of precum forms at the tip, my eyes dance in delight. I stroke the length now, my fingers teasing the crown with each stroke and then suddenly a stream of cum spurts from the tip and rolls over my fingers.

Enjoying the sensation of your shaft in my hand as I pump, feeling your penis swell and throb in my hand; your rich thick cum pouring over my fingers, smearing along your shaft as I stroke you to completion. You look down at me as I lick the warm come from my fingers, fellating each finger. Pleased with my efforts I smile and now I am reaching for something new to stroke, I spread my legs… @

Variety is the soul of pleasure. ~ Aphra Behn

Old 09-21-2003, 06:13 PM
Learning to talk sexy

Another well told story!
Old 11-11-2003, 10:06 PM

Nice prose, Salacious.
Old 11-12-2003, 08:09 AM
Kissing Your Soft Parts!

Send a message via AIM to Zetacon4 Send a message via MSN to Zetacon4 Send a message via Yahoo to Zetacon4
I remember that like it was yesterday! (Wink)!!

I wish!