Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Masturbation Stories
User Name
Password

Old 10-07-2002, 11:28 PM

Location: Second star of the Right...straight on 'til morning
Send a message via Yahoo to Sea Chelle
Phone Fantasy

THe stream of consciousness feel of the Professor Jack story is taking some work, so in the mean time, I thought I'd post another piece to share while I'm working on the new one:

Phone Fantasy
I'm restless tonight, terribly restless, my body aching for something I can't have. You're out of town, and although I understand I curse you for it in this moment when I want you, need you so keenly. I crawl into the cool sheets of our bed and try to sleep, but that oblivion is elusive. I watch, and as the hands of the clock creep slowly toward morning I give in to the desire to fantasize, to think of what I'd do with you, to you
tonight if you were here instead of far away in a nameless hotel room. The images form, soft around the edges, warm and liquid, and my body begins to heat. My hand begins to slip down my naked form to find the tender places between my thighs that are aching for your touch, but I pause, an idea forming in my head.

Its 1 AM but regardless of the time I scramble out of bed, collecting the cordless phone, and the small pad of paper where the number for your hotel is scrawled. I doodled little
hearts and flowers while I was talking to you earlier today--wouldn't it make you laugh to see them? I crawl back into the comfort of our bed, the wide four-poster had been an indulgence but one we've enjoyed in hundreds of ways (including sleep) since its purchase. Tonight we'll all share a new adventure.

I dial the phone number of your hotel, and ask the front desk clerk for your room. My body tingles with excitement and nerves as I hear it ring. You answer before it can ring a second time, and my heart flutters, hoping that in some corner of your mind you were waiting for this call.

"Hello?" Your voice is deep and rough. Just that one word sends shivers down my spine and makes my body ache to hold you.

"Hi baby. Were you sleeping?"

I can hear your smile even before you speak, "Chelle, God. I think
you've ruined me, I can't sleep without you." You chuckle softly,
laughing at us both and I join you, my fingers stroking the receiver as if it was your face instead of just your words.

"I miss you so much tonight love," I whisper across the wires and
whatever other sundry technology connects us across the miles. "I've been laying here for hours thinking of what we'd do if you were here. How I'd touch you. . . all the ways we'd make love tonight. If you were here."

I hear you quick intake of breath, and wonder for a moment how closely the images in your head mingle with mine "Chelle....tell me.....what would we do if I was there?"

I smile at your words, for this is why I called. What I wanted when I dialed your number. I close my eyes and let the scene form in my mind whispering to you, my voice growing deeper, more heavy with passion at the mere idea of having you-- to touch and to take and to be taken by you.

"I would have spent the afternoon setting the scene for us, fresh
sheets, fresh flowers, candles, your favorite wine. Then I'd dress for you. Sheer ivory lace. The nightie we picked out together on a weekend away not long ago...the one you said made you hard just looking at it. (Your growled... "Fuck" makes the muscles between my legs clench in response.) Over the top I slide the matching robe, and I smooth on the sheer creamy stockings knowing they're only purpose will be to give us both the pleasure of taking them off. When you got home I'd call you upstairs, sit you down on the wide velvet sofa and strip for you.....to slow, wicked jazz.....when I was naked, my skin glowing in the candle light I'd strip you too, trailing kisses over each new inch of bared skin. We'd share a glass of wine, me dipping my fingers in .....trailing them over your skin...licking it off....”

"God baby," you growl. "Now I'm sitting here in this fucking hotel room suffering the fate of a good imagination..."

I only smile at that, taking pleasure in knowing that my words arouse you, that you can see it as clearly as I can. I continue whispering, "Then I would take you to bed and make love to you....slowly the first time...drawing out every sigh...mine and yours...going to the edge pushing us both as close to it as I can without falling over..."

I hear the unmistakable sound of your zipper sliding down of you
wriggling out of your jeans and I know without asking that you're
touching yourself now as you listen to my words. I join you in your exploration slipping my fingers down between my thighs for the second time tonight, barely brushing the soft warm nether lips of my sex. I can hear your measured breathing, and maybe even, if I concentrate, the slide of your hand along your rigid flesh as the fantasy continues to unfold for both of us.

"Over and over I'd ride you, taking us both to the edge of out of
control, then pulling back...and starting again....until neither one of us could stand one more movement, one more caress, one more slow hot thrust without shattering...."

"You are an evil woman." There's a low grunt of pleasure following the words and I know the sound, having heard you make it countless times when it was my hand wrapped around you, stroking you.

"Just feel it I whisper," my breath catching as I stroke my fingertips over my clit. You chuckle softly, knowing now that we're doing this together; both of us using the substitute of our own touch to ease the ache of not being able to touch each other.

I giggle softly, “ I may be evil my lover, but I'm good...very very
good.......After I've pushed us both so far another stroke sends tears spilling down my cheeks and your hands fist on my hips, your seed spilling into me...after you've cum deep inside of me and felt me shatter around you as my orgasm goes through me, I'd take you to the shower, covering your mouth with melting hot kisses as we washed each other clean...each touch arousing us all over again...until you were hard and aching for me again. Then I'd sink to my knees and let the water flow over me while I sucked your cock..."

"Fuckkk..." I can definitely hear you stroking yourself now; just the sound drives me on, my own fingers slipping into my wet sex, stroking and imagining its you I can feel inside me. I can practically taste your cock, and I know you can all but feel my warm wet mouth closing around you as the water spills over your shoulders.

"I'd suck it until you were almost ready to cum for me...again....and then I'd pull back and grin....and you'd growl and pull me up....push me against the wall...and this time it wouldn't be slow...."

Our breathing is uneven now, our sighs mingled across the phone line. Both of us wanting, needing more. "No it wouldn't be slow..." you growl and I hear your strangled moan that means warm sticky precum is bubbling from the head of your shaft.

"No, " I pant, my voice thready as I struggle to hold off my own orgasm, wanting to cum with you and having so much more to tease us both with before we surrender to desire....."It would be fast and hard and desperate and I'd scream, my fingers clawing at the slippery tile as you took me...(I do cry out softly, pinching my clit, reveling in your answering moan as I continue) "You'd fuck me until I was limp and begging.....then we'd cuddle and kiss as we dried each other off....we'd crawl back into bed and I'd feed you sweet sliced fruit from a crystal dish and you'd lick the juice from my fingers...."

Our breathing evens a little as the lull in my fantasy allows both of our bodies to cool a little "Jesus, chelle...." You draw a deep ragged breath and I know your fingers have slowed slightly. I smile, my own fingers nestled deep in my sex, stroking minutely.

For a moment there's only our breathing and then I whisper, "Want to know the rest?"
Old 10-07-2002, 11:29 PM

You groan, "...hell yes..."

You'd lick the juice from my fingers.....and then you'd pick a sweet
juicy piece of a fresh peach....tease it slowly down my neck, your
tongue following behind, licking the juice from my skin....you'd tease my nipples with it and I'd moan and arch my back while you sucked them clean...( I do moan and arch my back my fingers moving slowly inside of me as I continue to weave us both into the fantasy.)

"You'd trail the piece of fruit and your mouth lower over my stomach, your free hand pushing my thighs apart as you moved down my body.....I'd spread my legs for you eagerly, and you'd drag the fruit lower, teasing it over the soft lips of my sex as your fingers pushed them apart....opening me to your touch..."

"You're killing me, Chelle"

I purrr softly into the phone, "....then you'd circle the fruit around
my soft pink clit, feeling it throb at even the tiniest touch from
you.....your tongue would follow around my clit as it has followed the fruit everywhere else tasting the mingled juice of the peach and my sex...

You chuckle at that, your voice strained with need ..."would not have thought of that...since I don't need to add flavor..to you."

"You'd lap at my clit until I was pleading for more, then you'd look up at me and smile, pushing the juicy slice of peach into my slick warm center.....then your mouth would descend, sucking it out of me, licking the tender fruit out of my sex until I was shaking and trembling....my moans turning into whimpers as I cum under your tongue..." (I'm dangerously close to cumming on my fingers as I imagine your mouth on me, as I listen to your breathing and the now quite obvious sound of your hand stroking your cock.

"....God..." You gasp and I can all but see the way your hips arch up against your hand.

My knuckles are white where I'm clutching the phone and I can hear your slow whimpers now that mean you're close, as close as I am to letting go.

"You'd slide up my body, your hands streaking over my breasts capturing and molding them as your cock presses between my legs, sliding back and forth along my slit, teasing us both...my hands, still trembling from orgasm will reach down to help, stroking your shaft as I drag the tip slowly back and forth along my slit..."

You hiss, a quick indrawn breath through clenched teeth, " ....this is so unfair...god help us both when I get home..."

I hear your words but I'm lost now, to the fantasy, to the feelings. I'm still telling you the story but its between whimpers and shudders as I let myself surrender to the orgasm that's moments from crashing over me. I can tell from your moans you're not far away either and so I don't stop I growl out the rest in a rush of words and whimpers.

“Over and over we'll do this, tease each other, stroking my sex with your shaft....driving us both crazy with the need to be joined, your cock swollen and aching, my pussy dripping....aching with the need to feel you inside me... when you couldn't take any more your hands would go to the back of my thighs, pushing my knees up against my chest, opening me wide so that when you thrust forward your cock slides deep into me in one long stroke..."

You cry out then and I know you're cumming, can imagine your thick, sticky sperm shooting over your belly, splashing on your thighs. My mouth waters and my hips arch as I stroke myself to join you, finishing the story as you pump the streams of jism from your shaft.

“You'd slide it in and out of me, the weight of your body over mine, my soft warm flesh rising to meet you as you fill me again and again...we'd both pant and shudder...our bodies....our sex so sensitive from our night of loving...”(We are, panting, shuddering, twitching as the delicious spasms of orgasm pour through our bodies simultaneously.)

"Our bodies so touchy it borders on pain, but we'd keep moving...wanting this sweet joining to last......not wanting to end the waves of pleasure that are running through both of us....”

"God lover," you pant. “Chelle..you have no idea..."

I only smile, still stroking my inner walls as they spasm lightly, after shocks to the orgasm that has left the sheets beneath me damp with sweat. My voice is soft now, heavy with satisfied desire.

"I'd scream first.....unable to hold on anymore I’d shatter beneath you, cumming harder than I have all night....writhing and shaking...unable to do anything but whimper as you thrust deep one last time your back arching a guttural growl rising up from your chest as you emptied yourself into me in hot spurts of passion.....you'd collapse on top of me and I'd curl around you and we'd fall into an exhausted sleep...”

I purr softly, cradling the phone in my hand as I curl in the bed. My once restless mind is calm now, my eyes heavy with sleep. You're ragged breathing in my ear as you whisper how wonderful it was for you is soothing and so sweet I can almost feel your arms around me.

My eyes close as I whisper. “That's what I wanted to do to you
tonight..." My soft sigh tells you I'm slipping away from you and you cradle the phone in the curve of your shoulder and whisper my name.

"Chelle, Sweet dreams lover." You can tell from my breathing I'm already on my way to dreamland. You chuckle to yourself as you hang up, pulling the sheets up over your body, having long ago slipped out of your clothes. Your eyes close, your lips still curved in a smile as you join me in our dreams.
Old 10-07-2002, 11:36 PM
Pixies Prodigal Bard

Send a message via Yahoo to Murphy
Oh God Chelle! Many nights I've sat in a hotel room and waited for the DW to call after getting off work....and tho many of her calls were good, never was one as good as this! your Man is very lucky!

The best thing about taking a vacation, is all the heartfelt huggs received upon your return. - Murphy

"The more you love, the more you CAN love. There's no limit to how much you can love - or how many" Lazarus Long in "Time Enough for Love" - Robert A. Heinlein
Old 10-08-2002, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

Another truly excellent story!!!
Old 10-08-2002, 12:23 AM
the Lusty Wench

Oops .... that Unregistered comment was from me. Great storytelling!
Old 10-08-2002, 04:20 AM
Passion & Power

Send a message via MSN to Glyndwr Send a message via Yahoo to Glyndwr
Hi Chelle

Next time I'm in a lonely hotel room can I send you my number?
Superb images conjured up throughout your story.

I believe your most attractive features are your heart and soul

Old 10-08-2002, 05:57 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Great story.....gotta go...need to make a call:p;)

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 10-08-2002, 09:52 PM

thanks everybody, I'm glad you liked this piece....there's nothing better than good phone sex....well except good real sex...*wicked grin....

I'm having fun here, More soon...

Chelle
Old 10-12-2002, 07:32 PM
Passion & Power

Send a message via MSN to Glyndwr Send a message via Yahoo to Glyndwr
Hi Chelle

Try not to leave it too long ;)

I believe your most attractive features are your heart and soul

Old 03-14-2003, 03:47 AM
Learning to talk sexy

bumpity bump ..... Happy Birthday Chelle!
Old 03-16-2003, 12:55 PM
Member of weird club

Chelle very hot story. Have to agree on both accounts. Hope to see the continued addition.
Old 03-18-2003, 10:41 PM

Thanks for the bump and the birthday wishes....hope to write more soon there's a beautifully wicked fantasy night shaping u in my mind....

Lix
Old 10-22-2003, 06:17 AM

bump!

Delighted to give a bump to a most delicious story by a delicious writer.
Old 10-23-2003, 03:02 AM

very very HOTTTTTT!
Old 11-06-2003, 03:35 PM

Well I haven't been thoroughly bumped in ages....chuckles....thanks! Life's been crazy, but its good to know I'm still turning on a few people here in Pixie land...