Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Masturbation Stories
User Name
Password

Old 11-25-2003, 12:14 AM

Send a message via ICQ to Mistress_Chan
In my Thoughts

I’m sitting here waiting, and longing. I can’t get you out of my head. My lips are getting so wet my panties are warm. I’m thinking of you, you’re holding my breasts in your hands, caressing your gentle lips on my nipples, sucking and nibbling…. Ohhhh I have to pant my agony, my pussy is asking for some kind of touch. I break my legs open to feel you thrust your thigh rubbing against my wet pussy. You move up to nibble on my neck and biting… I just want to scream, your teasing and taunting me is driving me crazy.

I beg for you to fuck me with your hard cock but you bite on my neck some more, I’m aching inside; my pussy is getting more and more wet. You kneel down between my legs and lick my pussy slowly up then down… kissing my thighs, then softly blowing my clit that is just begging to come out and play, you lick my clit then you blow lightly again, you want me to beg, and I beg… give me more I beg of you, you slide in one finger only just past your nail end and poke me back and forth….. You tell me to beg if I want more…. So I beg you to put it inside all the way….. You put in a little more teasing me and pulling back... my knees are shaking, I beg you again screaming to put your finger inside me… you smile and then you fuck me hard with your finger, in and out thrusting all my wet juices out of me, you surprise me with your second finger. Thrusting them both inside, I am begging you to put your cock in my pussy, you pull out your fingers all wet, you drag them up over my clit, rubbing and tugging.

I grab your cock to taste it’s sweet pre-cummmm… licking the top of your cock, then wrapping my lips around making suction as I suck down your shaft, you feel the tightness in the back of my throat, I know you love that pleasure. I rub your balls with my hand going fast and faster as I suck your cock, until you grab my head by the hair and kiss me hard, like you haven’t kissed me in years… you sit down on a chair as I climb over you with my legs on the side of the chair and set my pussy down on your hard cock, I rock back and forth as you hold my hips up and down on your cock, you then stand holding me up and rock your cock in and out of my pussy, then you place me down on my feet…. You face me towards the back of the chair, and you fuck me from behind. You grab my hair and pull for every thrust you push inside my pussy, that’s how I love it and scream give me more. … …. I’m feeling it. It’s cumming…. I feel myself warming up inside…. And sweating ….. I feel my clit getting bigger and bigger….

I had to masturbate with these thoughts of you. @
Old 11-26-2003, 09:54 AM

mastur

Hi mistress Chan.

I wish I could be the object of these sexy thoughts. You obviously have fun together with this person to have such graphic and satisfying images that made me want to stroke and cum also.

Thanks for this wonders note. I would love to read anything else of yours. Anything you write will surely be very sexy.

Great.

JonJon