Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Masturbation Stories
User Name
Password

Old 08-22-2003, 04:22 AM
I make sexytime with you

The Masterstroke

Timetabling all of my classes early in the day was a masterstroke. Because, I know that when I return home, there'll be no-one there. Just me, my hand, and my swelling cock.

Through my classes I'm somewhat distracted - whilst I'm certainly an unashamed geek, and whilst I am interested in the finer points of synchronizing processes on different computers, I just can't get the images out of my head. A beautiful, naked woman fixes me with a smoky gaze and saunters over to me; her breasts gently bouncing as her hips roll slightly, making me notice her curves. She kneels down in front of me, smiles up at me sweetly and extracts my cock from my pants. As it springs out, she kisses the head, licks it all the way up and down, and then sucks me for dear life. I explode right into her grinning face just as I'm jolted back to reality by a question from a lecturer. I mumble something about "ehhh..ummm....I don't know.." and resolve to concentrate until the end of class.

I almost bound off to the bus, resisting the requests of peers and younger students to help out with programming assignments. I've got more important things on my mind....and deep in my balls. The bus proves a perfect venue for fantasizing; no-one initiates conversation, and I am free to sit passively, mentally undressing some of my female co-passengers. I avoid the obvious bottle-blondes with their talk of perfect boyfriends, and gaze longingly at the bespectacled girl with the long, dark hair and the cute, round ass. In one sense I am trying desperately to avoid detection, in another, I hope to hell that I am caught, and that she can punish me by way of slamming her wet pussy down onto my rod. As I disembark, I find walking a little inconvenient, owing to my rock-hard erection.

Entering my home, I fumble with the keys a little, cursing my own eagerness which betrays my attempts to unlock the doors. Once inside, I start up the computer, and impatiently begin stroking my cock. I have even favoured some baggy pants today, specifically so that I can easily sit and stroke. After what feels like an interminable delay, I am presented with Pixies. I login, and with hope rising in my heart, enter the Pictures of Women forum. I am elated as I am presented with a cache of new threads, some from old favourites, and others from newcomers. Choosing a thread, my cock glistens with pre-cum as I spy a beautiful wet pussy, two slender fingers parting it, perfect rounded breasts with hard nipples, and a face that looks like it's in heaven. And guess what? I am too. I grip my cock as I imagine her pussy gripping it, and pump hard, up and down, up and down. I close my eyes and imagine her there with me, and thrust towards this sweet, imaginary, spasming pussy, hearing in my minds ear sweet moans from deep in her center. Quickly I feel a familiar tingle, and prepare the wad of tissues for what is to come - a hot load of it. I grunt and groan as I feel the cum coursing out of my cock. I shoot again, and again, reaching euphoria.

Finally, I settle down for some food as the endorphins take hold, and I congratulate myself on my masterstroke.
I want to do something that matters
Old 08-22-2003, 06:00 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Excellent tale about what can happen when you get some extra time on your hands;)

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 09-14-2003, 09:50 AM
Pixies Den Mother

Send a message via ICQ to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via MSN to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via Yahoo to Sugarsprinkles
Excellent story, Belial! Sure is nice to know our pictures are serving the greater good. ;) :D

Looking forward to reading more writings from you.
Dream Date
Just Desserts
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 1
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 2
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 3
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy