Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 11-28-2004, 12:39 AM
Always Naughty/Never nice

Heather pulled my glistening wet cock out of her mouth with a popping sound. She gently squeezed my balls and I bit my lip to keep back the pain and fustration of wanting to cum again so bad and yet not being able to.

Heather crawled seductively over to the futon where Mandy had reinserted Ken's cock into her pussy. I guess she really wanted that big cock but I couldn't imagine how it didn't hurt.

"I do hope you two are planning on saving up all that hot cum for my ass" heather said seductivly rubbing a finger along her cunt as I watched her. She was really hot and I wuld have done anything at that point to have y cock back in her mouth.

I was just about to ask my step mom what was going on when Mandy suddenly started to moan eroticly and start shouting "Yes, Yes, Yes". Ken was concentrating pretty hard but suddenly his face relaxed and he let out a loud groan. He pulled his cock out of her and I watched as he sprayed his cum all over her tits and belly. Mandy rolled to her side with a look of contentment on her face.

"So the little man has come to join us," Her eyes moved southwards , "Oh my. Not so little after all"