Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Dominance Stories
User Name
Password

Old 07-06-2003, 04:24 PM

Send a message via ICQ to MasterMidnight
her first time

her first time
This is a story I wrote awhile back, I have a few more and up unto this point in time only a few close friends have read them, I was told I should try a career in writing but I dont think Im that good, I hope you all enjoy.

He slowly opens the door to the bedroom and her eyes fall upon the thousands of candles that have been lit by His strong hands. Her eyes focus into the dim light and she sees the king sized bed covered in rose petals and the bottle of champagne chilled beside the bed. He takes one step into the room and motions for her to follow and she does quickly. her little feet padding silently across the hardwood floor. He stops directly in the middle of the room and she softly places her hands on His back as she runs into Him. He turns quickly taking her into His massive arms. Looking deep into her eyes as He leans in fast and kisses her lips hard and long. He breaks the kiss and tosses her softly upon the bed. Looking down into her surprised eyes. He smiles softly and orders her to strip for His viewing pleasure. He sits in the big wooden chair placed directly at the foot of the bed and watches as she reveals her sensuous curves to His ice-cold blue eyes. she undresses completely and lays back on the bed softly looking at Him her eyes pleading for His attention. He stands and walks to the large oak cabinet where His toys are stored and removes two sets of handcuffs and a blind fold walking back to the bed He grabs her wrist and pulls it up to the bed post throwing the hand cuff around it and locking it tight then hooking it to the bed. He reaches over and grabs her other hand and repeats the process. Then He takes her head and slides the blindfold down over it blocking her eyes from His and His actions. she whimpers softly as her sight is taken from her but He just softly smacks her left breast and says quiet. He walks back to the cabinet and retrieves His favorite cat o nine tails and Y clamp. Walking slowly back to the bed making sure His feet make enough noise for her to hear His approach. He stops right at the side of the bed and says you will feel much pleasure and pain tonight lil one the amount of each is up to you and with that he brings the cat o nine softly down across her breasts. her back arches at the sting but she stays silent biting her lip to hold back her moan. He brings the cat o nine down and runs the strands of it slowly over her nipples watching as they stand for Him. HE smiles softly and pulls the cat o nine back bringing it down upon her silky smooth stomach. her back arches up to meet the blow as she bites harder on her lip to stifle the scream. He slowly lays the cat o nine down on her stomach and attaches one clamp to each nipple and tugs the chain gently knowing how sensitive her nipples are and knowing how wet she will get with each light tug. He then stretches the chain out and pick up the cat o nine. He forces her legs open wide and smacks each of inner thighs with the cat o nine as he attaches the third clamp tightly to her clit and gives the chain a nice tug. her body jumps as the feeling are like electricity through out her body and she opens her mouth to bed Him to fuck her wanting pussy. Please fuck me Master my pussy wants to feel you inside so badly. The words are barely out of her mouth when the cat o nine find her white flesh again coming down hard upon her stomach. The total surprise causes her to scream out and she bites her lip quickly to keep the rest in. He slowly moves down her body and positions Himself between her legs pulling them up over His shoulders and He feels her body shake in anticipation as the cat o nine come down softly upon her butt. HE slowly slides close to her tossing the cat o nine aside as He takes the chain in His teeth and tugs on it quickly. her body convulses and she begs Him to let her cum but his response is quick and accurate as He thrusts forward driving His cock deep within her butt making her moan out in pain and pleasure. He tugs the chain hard when the moan escapes her lips and she quiets down again. her body burning with desires for Him and Him not letting her release her orgasm yet. she grits her teeth and holds it back as He slowly starts pumping in and out of her tugging at the chain on the way out and releasing it on his way in. her moans get louder as does her begging the faster He pumps and the harder His balls beat off her ass. she is moaning for release as He pulls gently on the chain mixing the pleasure and pain a bit. He looks down and hears her voice the need in it as He whispers cum for Me lil one and drives deep into her ass and explodes tugging hard on the chain as she explodes her juices running down and over His cock and her inner thighs. He slowly pumps the rest of His cum into her and slides out whispering "very good lil one." and looking at the soft smile playing on her lips from hearing the pleasure in His voice