Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Group Sex Stories
User Name
Password

Old 05-05-2008, 04:42 AM

The Morning After...and the Night Before

Brooke woke up slowly, but realized even before her eyes were open that something was not quite right.

First, she knew right away that she was naked. That didn't throw her off too much, since she slept naked. But she also knew that she wasn't alone. Since she'd broken up with her boyfriend a week ago, she hadn't shared a bed with anyone. So that was going to require some explaining. Third, she realized that there was more than one person in the bed with her. Fourth, and helping right away to tie items 1-3 together, she felt like she'd had a hell of a night. The hangover was pretty mild...just a light throbbing behind her eyes. But the way the rest of her body felt exhausted, she'd had some serious sex.

Without moving, without even opening her eyes, she tried to get her bearings. She was at the beach. She'd remembered coming down to the beach with her best friend, Melissa. They had a gorgeous suite right on the waterfront in Wrightsville Beach. Brooke felt a breeze through an open window, warm and pleasant, and she smelled the unmistakeable ocean air. They'd been down a couple days. The hotel had a great pool, with poolside drink service. Oh yeah, the waiter...he'd kept the drinks coming. But it wasn't him in bed next to her. She knew that even in her most drunken state, she wasn't going to bed with him.

Was it...? Oh shit, she thought. Shit shit shit shit.

She knew exactly who the man on her right was without opening her eyes. But she couldn't have. She was a teacher, and he was...

Brooke opened her eyes. She was lying on her back, above the sheets, nude, staring at the white ceiling. The ceiling fan was turning. A man's arm was over her stomach, his hand resting lightly on her full breast. The woman to her left was also curled up against her, a long, tanned leg over Brooke's.

Then Brooke was aware that another person was in the bed, on the other side of the man, her arm thrown over his body, her hand touching Brooke's side.

In bed with three people?! What the fuck?!

Brooke slowly turned her head to the left. Deal with the woman first. There was no way. Just no way she'd done...

The woman was facing her. Brooke knew her face. Brittany Coleman. Junior...no, rising senior now, at Coolidge High. Popular girl, never a problem, did cheerleading and volleyball. Got a B+ in Brooke's English Lit class this year. Good student.

Oh shit.

Brooke turned to her right, knowing exactly what she would see, but needing to see it to believe it. Facing her, snoring with a blissful smile on his face, was Jacob Montgomery. Jake. Also a rising senior, future frat boy, party guy, frequently a problem, captain of the soccer team and starting shooting guard for the basketball team. Got a B in Brooke's English class, probably thanks to his girlfriend. Brittany. Who was sleeping, nude (like Brooke and Jake) to her left.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck.

Jake opened his eyes and his smile widened as he looked at Brooke. She felt his hand squeeze her breast softly. He said in a happy, sleepy voice, "Hey Ms. Cassidy."

21 HOURS EARLIER

Brooke pushed herself up out of the pool and stood in her metallic blue string bikini, soaking up the sun and brushing back her blonde hair. She was perfectly aware of plenty of eyes on her. The beachfront hotel was packed in late June, and probably one hundred people were around the pool, even more on the beach. Brooke knew perfectly well that she was one of the three or four sexiest women there. She was a petite 5'3", and weighed only 115 pounds, but she had curves to spare, with c-cup breasts, a tiny waist, a tight round butt, and toned, athletic legs.

Two years out of college, turning 24 next month, she was as sexy and confident as she'd ever been. And she'd never lacked for either sex appeal or a healthy self-image.

She was happy. She had a job she loved as an English Lit teacher and girl's assistant swim team coach at a private high school outside of Charlotte, North Carolina, even if it didn't pay much. And she'd just dumped her boyfriend. Nice guy, but now that he had finished law school he wanted to settle her down and marry her. No, sir! Not yet! Life was good single, for now.

The school year was over, and she was at the beach with her best friend since, well, forever, Melissa. Melissa was a grad student by day, bartender by night. She was a hot brunette, about two inches taller than Brooke, with striking green eyes, a killer figure and d-cup breasts...all of which insured that she left the bar every night with tons of tips and at least one marriage proposal.

At the moment she was being the beneficiary of a good bartender, taking two mojitos off the pool boy who'd make Brooke and Melissa his personal customers over the last two hours. Melissa lay in her deck chair, shades on, skin tanned, in her tiny red string bikini.

Brooke walked over to her, sitting down and letting her skin dry in the hot sun.

"Get one for me?" Brooke asked.

Melissa nodded, "Yep. Carl said he'd be back in five minutes to see if we needed anything else."

"Did he offer to provide room service later, yet?" Brooke asked, laying down and taking a long drink from her mojito. Damn, the bartender made them well!

"Of course," Melissa said.

Brooke put her drink down, feeling a little buzzed from the three mojitos she'd already had today. Perhaps she'd try a pina colada next, just to mix things up. She rubbed on suntan lotion, put her shades on, finished her mojito, and laid back, enjoying the sound of the ocean nearby and the sun on her body.

She felt the sun go into shadow and opened her eyes. Looking up, she saw a muscular young man looking down on her, smiling. He had a great body, but she wasn't interested in being hit on yet. Maybe this evening, but not yet. She was about to tell him to buzz off when he said, "Hey, Ms. Cassidy!"

She recognized the voice and then his face. She sat up, taking off her sunglasses, and said, "Hey, Jake! Wow, you're down here?"

She scrambled off the deck chair and gave him a hug. Jake was tall, nearly a foot taller than her she realized. And he really did have some muscles on him!

"Yeah, I'm here with Brittany," he said.

"Woah, no parents or anything to chaperone you two?" Brooke laughed.

He smiled, "They'd love to. But I turned eighteen last month, and she did back in February, so not much for them to say, you know."

"Where is she?" asked Brooke.

"Coming back from the bar," Jake said, pointing her out.

Brittany was about Melissa's height, a blonde with a classic cheerleader body, slim and fit with b-cup breasts. She was wearing a black string bikini and was rocking it all the way around the pool.

"Ms. Cassidy!" she said, hurrying up with two drinks. "Awesome, I had no idea you were here! And you look so hot!"

"You can't even talk," Brooke laughed. "Please, you guys have to call me Brooke outside of school. Especially when we're pretty far out of uniform. By the way, this is my friend, Melissa."

Melissa waved from her reclined position, and said, "And this is our friend Carl. Carl, sweetie, can you get us a couple pina coladas?"

Carl smiled, glanced once at Jake, who Brittany was hanging on, and hurried off, apparently still hoping the math worked out well for him.

"What are you guys drinking?" Brooke asked.

Brittany grinned sheepishly, "Hurricanes. That's why I'm hitting the bar instead of Jake. Male bartender...he won't give me a hard time. Don't tell, okay."

"Your secret is safe," laughed Brooke. "What happens at the beach, stays at the beach. Pull up a couple chairs and hang with us...Carl definitely isn't going to be carding anyone."

Jake and Brittany pulled up chairs and joined them. The four of them spent the afternoon together, drinking and sunning and swimming, until finally Melissa said, "Anyone hungry? There's a raw bar right down the street, and I could put away some oysters."

They finished their drinks and headed down the road in swimsuits and flip flops, living the beach dream. Brooke needed some food. She was very tipsy from an afternoon of laying and drinking, and she needed something on her stomach. Brittany and Jake had long since gotten over the idea that they had to act like she was their teacher, and she was finding them to be a hysterically funny and fun couple.

On the way to the bar, Melissa threw an arm around Brooke's shoulder and whispered to her, "Holy shit, Brooke! Are all your students as hot as this guy? I might have to get into teaching!"

Brooke pushed Melissa away, but she had to admit that her friend had a point. Jake was tall, broad-shouldered, and muscular, with a killer tan and brown hair that was beginning to bleach out at the tips already. In high school, she and Melissa would both have been after him.

They found four seats at the bar together and ordered a mountain of raw oysters, steamed shrimp, mussels, and scallops. The bartender didn't bother to card anyone, and the drinks kept coming. Mojitos, margaritas, appletinis, sex-on-the-beach, pina coladas. By the end of dinner, they were all tipsy as hell, laughing, and loud. Melissa put it all on her credit card, tipped probably way too much, and they left, heading back to Brooke and Melissa's suite, where a bottle of Bacardi and a couple 2 liter bottles of Coke waited for them.

In the elevator heading up to the room, Brooke shook her finger at Jake and Brittany, and laughed, "Now, you two are going to promise me that you will NOT tell everyone you got drunk with me!"

"Hell, no, Ms. Cass...I mean...Brooke," Brittany said, hugging her, "You're the coolest teacher in school. We gotta keep you around!"

"But you're definitely chaperoning on the senior class trip next year," said Jake.

"That's a deal," Brooke hugged Jake too.

They stumbled into the suite together, collapsing on the king sized bed. Melissa opened up the minibar and pulled out the ice bucket and Bacardi. She handed the ice bucket to Jake, along with a room key, and said, "Your mission, should you choose to accept it..."

"Yes, my captain!" he said, taking the ice bucket and leaving.

Melissa stretched, "Gawd, I gotta get out of this bikini."

"Strip down, girl," Brooke said, rolling on the bed and kicking her legs up in the air.

"Jake won't mind," laughed Brittany.

"I bet," Melissa said. "I'll put a towel on."

"Why not a t-shirt?" asked Brittany.

"Babe, your teach an I packed only two kinds of clothes on this trip: bikinis, and sexy little things. And the sexy little things show more than the bikinis," said Melissa, disappearing into the bathroom.

"Why, Ms. Cassidy!" Brittany laughed. "I gotta see the babydolls."

"Oh, God, you really want to?" asked Brooke.

Brittany was already into the dresser drawers, which, since Melissa hadn't been lyings, were pretty empty. One drawer with Melissa's bikinis, one with Brooke's, and then two drawers of lingerie.

Brooke admitted to Brittany which drawer was hers.

Brittany pulled out a sheer red babydoll, followed by a satin flyaway, followed by a sheer white lace babydoll. She was holding them up when Jake opened the door. Jake stopped dead and Melissa, coming out of the bathroom in a towel, bumped into him. She caught the towel to keep it from falling, but even in place it showed a fair amount of her big breasts, and barely came down to her upper thighs.

He looked at Melissa, then looked at his girlfriend holding up his teacher's sheer white babydoll, and he said, "Wow."

"You got into the lingerie, huh?" laughed Melissa, taking the ice bucket from Jake and fixing the Bacardi and Cokes.

"Not yours, yet," Brooke said.

"Mine's better," Melissa said proudly.

"Ooh!" Brittany said, tossing Brooke's babydoll on the bed and diving into Melissa's drawer. She pulled out a sheer white lace teddy, a completely transparent black babydoll, and a sheer red lacy flyaway.

Jake took a pull from his drink and said to Brittany, "C'mon babe, put something on."

"They aren't mine!" Brittany protested.

"You're welcome to put on one of mind," Melissa said, drinking.

Brittany looked over Melissa's collection, picked up the white teddy with a grin, and disappeared into the bathroom. A moment later Brooke heard her say, "Ooh!"

Brittany appeared, and Brooke thought that, if she had a dick, she'd want to fuck Brittany. The blonde looked stunning in the sheer white teddy. It fit her figure perfectly, tight on her curves. Her breasts were perky, round, and perfect in the teddy, her nipples clearly visible through the fabric. The fabric cut away from her sides, only the middle of her toned abs covered by the teddy, then thin straps arced over her hips, and the front cut down in a narrow, sheer path covering her pussy, while the straps came together in a v-string back. There was no hiding anything in that teddy. Brooke had shaved her pussy for years, and she knew that Brittany must shave hers, too.

"Holy shit," said Jake.

"Okay, Brooke, your turn," said Melissa.

"What?" asked Brooke.

Brittany laughed, "You're the only one still in a swimsuit. C'mon, get comfy!"

Brooke picked up the red babydoll, the least revealing of her lingerie, but Melissa said, "Boo! We want the flyaway!"

"I don't have the panties to go with it!" Brooke protested.

"Even better," laughed Jake.

"C'mon, wuss," said Melissa, laying on the bed in her towel.

"Then you put on your flyaway," Brooke said.

"You know I will," Melissa rolled off the bed. She grabbed her flyaway and headed into the bathroom, Brooke hot on her heels. Without closing the bathroom door, Melissa tossed her towel out into the hallway.

"What are you getting me into?" Brooke asked her.

"Nothing you don't want to get into," Melissa said.

Brooke had no answer for that. Between the alcohol and Melissa's devil-may-care attitude and how completely fucking sexy Jake AND Brittany were...Brooke wanted very much to see where this led.

Brooke stripped out of her bikini and put on the lingerie, tying it in front. She looked into the mirror. Her tits looked huge in it, and it opened in front, revealing her abs and shaved pussy. Melissa, next to her, looked completely fuckable in her sheer red flyaway, her big round breasts looking sumptuous, her tight body exposed.

She walked out of the bathroom first, Brooke behind her with her hand over her pussy, and Jake stared at them in delight. Brittany, sitting on the bed in her sexy number, laughed, holding her drink.

"Well," Melissa said, standing there, hands on her hips. "Are you going to get out of that bathing suit or not, Jake?"

"Yeah," Brittany said. "What's up with that?"

"I don't have anything to wear," he said.

Melissa pulled the tie on the front of her flyaway, letting it fall freely open. She shrugged it off, standing nude.

"Oh well," she said.

Brittany giggled, "Damn, Melissa. You look like a Playboy bunny."

"Girls of the SEC, 2005," Melissa said proudly. "You can find me in the picture with Brooke."

"Holy shit, Ms. Cassidy," Jake said. "You posed in Playboy?!"

Brooke shrugged, still covering her pussy, "Guilty. I needed the cash."

"Beside the point," Melissa said. "I'm nude here, Brittany and Brooke might as well be, and you're wearing swimming trunks from your waist to your knees."

Jake glanced at Brittany, but she said impatiently, "C'mon, Jake! Bring it out, already."

Jake stood, untied his trunks, and pulled them down. When he stood up, Brooke's eyes widened. His cock hung down impressively in front of him.

Melissa laughed, "Fuck, Jake! How big does that thing get?"

"It'd be easy to find out," he said.

"I bet I know a way," Brittany said. She hopped off the bed, kissed him lightly on the cheek, turned to Brooke, and quickly untied her flyaway. She moved around her teacher, and Brooke felt her pull the silky fabric off her. Brooke released her hand from over her pussy, letting Jake see her body completely uncovered.

Sure enough, his cock swelled rapidly, hardening to an erection in seconds.

Brittany giggled, "He's so got the hots for you. Like, all year."

Brooke stared at his cock. It was as long and thick as any she'd seen. Brittany stripped the teddy off, stepping out of it, nude as the rest of them. She walked over to Jake, glanced back at Melissa and Brooke, and said, "C'mon, help me."

With that the blonde cheerleader knelt down in front of him, placed on hand on his cock, the other on his hip, and she slipped her mouth over his cockhead. Melissa hesitated just a moment, then joined her, kneeling next to her, grasping his shaft and kissing his manhood. Jake stared down at them for a long moment, then looked at Brooke, standing nude in front of him.

To be continued...
Old 05-06-2008, 08:19 PM

Brooke knew perfectly well that she shouldn't. But she shouldn't be anywhere near this situation with Jake or Brittany. Stopping now wouldn't change anything, really. And besides, her pussy was so wet. She wanted this to happen.

She walked up to him and squatted between Brittany and Melissa. Melissa had his cockhead in her mouth, Brittany busily licking his balls. Melissa, noticing Brooke out of the corner of her eye, slipped her mouth off his cockhead, and began licking the underside of his shaft. Brooke looked up at Jake, seeing him looking down at the three of them with total joy. She kept looking in his eyes as she slipped her lips over his cockhead. Who knew how many times he'd pictured that in her class over the year? Who knew how many times, at home in his bed, he's stroked his cock picturing what he was seeing now?

His cock oozed pre-cum onto her tongue. She sucked on him, sliding her lips up and down from the tip of his cockhead, midway down his shaft. He moaned, staring at her as she pleasured him. Melissa and Brittany kissed and licked his shaft and balls, the three of them working him to a rock-hard erection.

Melissa leaned back and said, "Get on the bed, tiger. There'll be more room for us up there."

Brooke slipped her mouth off him, and watched him climb onto the bed, turning and laying on his back. Brooke climbed up with him, laying next to him, her hand wrapped around his shaft, and she kissed him passionately. Melissa and Brooke followed them onto the bed, crawling up to him, Brooke between his legs, Melissa next to him. His cock stood straight. Jake looked down at them while Brittany kissed his neck. Meeting his gaze again, Brooke ran her lips down from the tip of his cock, down his shaft, to his balls. He moaned happily at the sight and feel of his teacher pleasuring him that way. Melissa stroked his cock, slipped her mouth over his head, and began to suck on him. He watched them both for a moment, his breathing deep and hard. Then Brittany slipped her hand off his cock and, facing the other girls, straddled his face.

"Time to put you to work, big boy," she said playfully. She squatted down over him, and he quickly brought his lips to her pussy. The cheerleader gasped. He wrapped his hands around her thighs, pulling her pussy down onto his face. Brittany moaned loudly, then leaned forward. Melissa slipped her mouth off his cock, kissing his shaft, letting Brittany take him into her mouth again.

She tasted him, lifted her head and giggled, "Geez, you two got him precumming hard!" She brushed her hair back and slurped his cockhead in again, sucking on him while Melissa and Brooke continued to pleasure his shaft and balls.

He moaned again, his sounds muffled by Brittany's twat in his face. Brooke wrapped her hand around his shaft, feeling his balls pull up, knowing he was going to cum. Brittany and Melissa noticed it too, intensifying their work on his cock. He tensed, and then began to buck his hips rhythmically. Brittany gasped, sucking his cock harder, taking his cum into her mouth. He orgasmed for a long time, all the while working his girlfriend's pussy, clutching onto her tightly.

Brittany slipped her mouth off his cock at last, cum oozing out of his cockhead. Melissa licked that up. Brittany, looking tortured with a mouthful of cum and Jake now working furiously on her pussy, looked at Brooke. Brooke raised up and kissed Brittany, mouth open. The blonde opened her lips, transferring Jake's cum to Brooke, their tongues meeting. Brooke's eyes opened wide at the feel of that load. Jake had cum a ton. How had Brittany managed to keep that in her mouth?

Brittany pulled away, gasping loudly, more cum spilling out of her mouth and running down her chin. Melissa came up and kissed Brooke, their lips parting and tongues meeting, Melissa taking some of Jake's cum and swallowing it down. Brooke moved her mouth over Jake's cock, letting the rest of his cum fall back onto his shaft. Melissa slid her hand up to the tip of his cock, rubbing his cum and the girls' spit up and down his rock hard shaft.

Then Brittany came, driven to a climax by her boyfriend's tongue. She tossed her blonde hair, moving her hips on him, screaming with pleasure.

"Brittany, sugar," Melissa said, watching her cum, still stroking Jake's cock, "Do you mind if I fuck your boyfriend?"

"Oh, fuck no!" Brittany gasped. "Baby, I don't mind at all. My boy can stay up all night, so there'll be plenty for everyone. I want him to eat my pussy again, anyway."

Melissa eagerly climbed up onto him. Brooke stayed right where she was, laying down again between his legs. She reached up as the brunette straddled Jake, and she grabbed his cock, stroking it, moving the tip to meet Melissa's wet pussy. She loved the view, Melissa's tight ass right above her, her pussy wet and open, Jake's big cockhead stretching her labia apart as she moved down on him. Melissa took her time, working his cock in. Brooke slid her fingers down his shaft again, circling the base and squeezing him, making his cock swell even bigger. She licked his balls, pleasuring him as Melissa eased herself up and down on him, taking him deeper and deeper inside her tight pussy. All the while Brooke heard Brittany moaning happily as he ate her, Jake gasping from the pleasure of entering Melissa while Brooke toyed with his shaft and balls.

She looked up, saw most of his cock in Melissa, the brunette now bouncing up and down on him. It looked so hot, seeing his thick shaft entering her, then her pulling up on him. Melissa leaned forward, and Brooke heard her kissing Brittany. Fuck, Brittany was wild for a high school girl! Brooke had sex in high school, but only with boyfriends. Her first lesbian experience had been freshman year in college, and her first threesome the summer before her sophomore year. Of course, then there had been the all girl orgy a week later...what a summer!

Brooke slipped her lips off Jake's balls, moving her hand down to stroke them. Propped on an elbow, she moved her mouth up to Melissa's ass, licking her sphincter. Melissa squealed with delight, taking Jake in deep, reaching back with one hand to spread her ass wider for Brooke, wiggling her hips. Melissa gasped, Jake's cock deep in her pussy, Brooke's tongue probing her ass, and she came, shrieking with ecstacy. Brooke heard the soft sounds of sucking above her, and guessed that Brittany must have been sucking on Melissa's titties while Jake fucked her pussy and Brooke licked her ass. Melissa kept cumming for them, then shrieked louder, driving down harder on Jake's cock, pushing her ass back against Brooke's mouth, stacking another orgasm.

"Fuck," she gasped at last. "Fuck, you guys are awesome!"

"Brooke's turn," moaned Brittany. "I want to see Jake fucking Ms. Cassidy! Oh, fuck, Jake, I'm gonna cum again!"

Melissa slid off Jake's cock, giving Brooke a great view of Brittany straddling him, one hand on his abs, nails digging into him, her left hand clutching her left breast, squeezing it, her mouth open and eyes closed as she came, hard, on his face. Brooke, took Jake's big cock in hand, sliding her mouth down it, taking Melissa's juices on him. Melissa rolled onto her back, rubbing her pussy with one hand, squeezing her tits with the other, purring like a kitten.

Brooke waited until Brittany came down from her climax, then she turned, her back to Brittany, and straddled Jake. She reached down, wrapping her hand around his cock.

"Oh, shit, you're going to want to see this," Brittany moaned, apparently to Jake.

Brooke looked over her shoulder and saw Brittany climbing off him, laying next to Melanie. Jake looked down and his eyes opened wide at the sight of his teacher, straddling him reverse-cowgirl style, leaning forward with her hand on his cock, looking over her shoulder at him, giving him a great view of her twat. Brooke kept looking at him as she brought her pussy down to his cockhead. He stared, first into her eyes, then down at the sight of his cock entering her pussy. She gasped at the feel of his fat cock spreading her open.

"Oh shit!" she moaned, "You're fucking huge!"

"I know, isn't he?" giggled Brittany proudly.

"Yeah, he is," confirmed Melanie.

He sure was. Brooke groaned at the feel of him entering her. She was so wet, and his cock so slick, that he slid into her, but he stretched her wide as he did so. She moved down on him, then back up, working him into her. She released his thick shaft, clutched his thighs, and moved down on him. He reached down, grabbing her hips, pulling her down further. Brooke gasped with pleasure.

"Damn, Ms. C.," he groaned, "You look so hot fucking me."

She tossed her head, moving up and down on him. She could feel her ecstacy building quickly. She moved faster, taking as much of him as she could, rising back up and then pushing back down on him. She arched her back, feeling her tits bounce as she fucked him. She was going to cum so hard. She fucked him, harder, faster, and then her orgasm hit her. She screamed with pleasure, pounding her pussy down on him, then taking him deep, moving her hips, clutching his thighs. He held her hips down, his cock deep inside her, keeping her orgasm going. At last she gasped, recovering, head spinning with alcohol, desire, and ecstacy.

"I think she's going to want to be there awhile," laughed Brittany. "And I know Jake's going to want some more of that. Hey, Melissa, do you want to go 69?"

Brooke looked over her shoulder at Brittany in surprise. What a little vixen! She so wished she and Melissa had been that uninhibited in high school. So many wasted nights, too afraid to try what she was curious to do. Melissa seemed to share Brooke's surprise at Brittany's forwardness, but she was clearly delighted with the idea. Melissa lay back, pulling Brittany over. Brittany quickly straddled Melissa's face, then brought her lips down to Melissa's pussy, burying her face between the brunette's gorgeous thighs.

"Hey, Brooke, can we switch positions so we can both watch that action?" Jake asked excitedly.

"Hell yes!" Brooke gasped, loving the sight of the two girls beginning to pleasure each other. She rose up off Jake, knowing exactly what he had in mind. He moved out from underneath her, his cock still rock hard. She turned, on her hands and knees, facing Melissa and Brooke. Jake got off the bed, got behind her, staring down at his teacher bent over in front of him, her pussy perked up for him. Her knees were almost at the edge of the bed, so he moved her backward a little. She looked over her shoulder. Standing behind her as she knelt on the bed, he was at the perfect height. He grabbed her hips and slid into her, making her gasp at the feel of his fat cock filling her.

She turned, looking at the girls, knowing Jake was shifting his gaze between, first, the sight of her ass and his cock sliding in and out of her pussy, and, second, the sight of his girlfriend and Melissa licking each other's pussies. He began to fuck Brooke harder and faster, driving his cock deep into her, thrusting quickly. She gasped, clutching the sheets. Her tits bounced with his thrusts. His hands were tight on her hips. Then he slipped one hand to her ass, his thumb pressing against her sphincter. She cried out happily, feeling her orgasm surge, letting it wash over her. She came for him, screaming, then biting the sheets. He was fucking the hell out of her, and she was loving it. Even as she came, she heard Brittany gasping with pleasure. She knew why Brittany was cumming so fast. Melissa was an artist with her tongue. The thought of that made Brooke cum even harder, one orgasm coming right on top of the one before. Shit, Jake was good!

He kept going, fucking her hard and fast, taking as much of her pussy as she would give him. She knew this was a total fantasy fuck for him. He was probably out of his mind with glee that he was getting to fuck the teacher he'd been hot for all year. Even better, with his girlfriend's blessing, and with the fun of watching his girlfriend getting off with another girl. The only way the fantasy could have gotten better for Jake would have been if all the girls had had twin sisters in the orgy.

No, Brooke knew one way to make the fantasy better for him. She came at the thought of it, clutching the sheets again, turning her head to the side so he could see the intensity of her orgasm.

Finally she gasped, looking over her shoulder at him, knowing he would love this, "Jake, baby, fuck my ass."

In front of her she heard both Brittany and Melissa gasp in pleasure, apparently both finding the idea as hot as Brooke did. As for Jake, he looked down at her as she looked back at him.

He slid his cock out of her pussy, licking his lips. Then he surprised her, kneeling down. He slid a finger deep into her pussy. She was so sensitive, she gasped at the feel, writhing on the bed. His finger buried in her pussy, she felt his tongue flick against her ass, then begin to probe her. He was licking her ass, getting her ready for his cock. Fuck, it felt good. He worked her pussy, moving his finger in her, finding her best spots, all the while tonguing her ass. She gasped, feeling another orgasm, unable to believe how good this high school guy was making her feel. She'd had lovers twice his age that knew less about how to make her feel good. Damn, Brittany was one lucky girl! Brooke screamed in pleasure, cumming for him, now hearing Melissa cumming, Brittany apparently knowing a thing or two about eating pussy.

Jake stood, slipping his finger from her pussy and sliding it into her ass. She pushed back against him, loving the pressure in her. She opened her eyes, watching Brittany and Melissa changing position. They both lay back, turned a bit to the side away from each other, legs apart, pussies pressed together. Oh, that was good. Brooke had been in that position with Melissa more than once. The feel of wet, warm, loft labia against her pussy was one of the most amazing feelings in the world. Brooke and Melissa moved their hips, massaging one another's pussy, both of them flushed with ecstacy. Damn, they were having a good time.

Jake slid his finger out of Brooke's ass, and she felt his cockhead there. She looked over her shoulder at him, staring at his thick cock. Fuck, this was going to be intense. She'd never had a cock that big up her ass. She clutched the sheets tighter. He had one hand on his cock, the other on her hip. He looked into her eyes, then back down at her ass, and he pushed his cockhead into her slowly. Brooke gasped, pushing her hips back, working him in. His cockhead move fully into her, then his thick shaft spread her further. She moaned, dropped her head down, biting the sheets again, feeling the unbelievable pressure of him moving deeper and deeper into her. He held her hips with both hands now, sliding out a little, pushing further in. Brooke looked at the girls. They were both watching as they fucked each other's pussies, both staring with lust at Brooke taking Jake's big cock up her ass. She reached back, between her legs, and rubbed her fingertips against her wet cunt. She moaned in pleasure, the ecstacy of masturbating intensified by his cock moving deep in her ass. She came, touching herself perfectly, softly, her expert fingers finding the spot that would bring her off right away. He seemed to take courage at the sight of his teacher cumming with his cock up her ass, and he slid out and then pushed in, hard and deep. She kept cumming, her cries of pleasure muffled by the sheets in her mouth. Then, her orgasm subsiding, she moved her fingers a little further back, stroking his balls as they smacked up against her pussy.

He fucked her ass hard and fast, sweat dripping from his face onto her lower back. Brooke cried out, touching his balls, then her own twat again. Then Jake reached around her hip, ramming his cock deep into her ass and rubbing his fingertips on her clitoris. Brooke cried out with pleasure again, rubbing his labia as he massaged her clitoris, all the while his cock grinding deep in her rear. She came for him for the second time with his cock in her ass. She was loving it. In front of her Melissa and Brittany were crying out, working their pussies together, cumming simultaneously.

Then Jake grabbed her hips with both hands again, pumping into her harder, faster. He was going to cum, she realized.

"Yes, baby!" she cried. "Yes, cum for me, Jake!"

He fucked her harder and harder, her tits bouncing now as he fucked her. She gave up working her pussy, needing both hands to just hang onto the sheet. He rammed her ass, pumping her furiously. She cried out, gasped, bit the sheets again. And then he came, burying his cock in her ass, his cum shooting deep into her rear. She bucked back against him, moved her hips, working his cock with her ass as he came. He groaned, moaned, and then collapsed forward, feet still on the floor, letting go of her hips with one hand and propping himself up putting his hand down on the bed.

"Damn, Ms. C," he groaned. "Damn, you're so fucking hot."

"Jake, sugar," moaned Brittany. "I want my turn now! And I want it just like you did Brooke - first in my pussy, then up my ass."

Jake pulled his cock out of Brooke's ass slowly, leaning over to kiss her as she rolled onto her back. She kissed him passionately, reaching down to stroke his cock lovingly as they kissed. Then he climbed onto the bed, crawling over to his girlfriend.

Melissa appeared over Brooke, smiling down on her. She leaned down, and Brooke kissed her, running her fingers through the brunette's hair. As they kissed, Brooke heard Brittany moaning with pleasure, Jake apparently giving her just what she'd asked for. Melissa kissed her way down Brooke's body. Brooke moved up further on the bed, her feet at the edge of the bed, legs open. Melissa spent a long time kissing her titties, and Brooke happily returned the favor, squeezing Melissa's big breasts, kissing her pink nipples. Then Melissa moved onward, kissing her way down Brooke's toned abs, finally reaching her pussy. Brooke moaned, looked up at Melissa's bare shaven twat over her, and she readily brought her lips and tongue to he friend's pussy as Melissa lowered down. Damn, Melissa always tasted so good! And the way Melissa made her feel...Brooke wrapped her arms around Melissa's thighs, squeezing her tight ass, in a world of pleasure that flowed from Melissa's talented tongue, through her pussy, and all the way up her body.

She came for Melissa time and again, giving Melissa as good as she recieved, the room echoing with Brittany's cries of pleasure.

Brittany had been right. Jake had lasted all night, fucking them until they all finally passed out just before dawn. Before she slept, Brooke had Jake's cock again. And she'd tasted Brittany's pussy, and felt Brittany's eager tongue on hers. It had been wonderful, every moment.

Brooke looked at Jake as he smiled her, his hand still on her breast. Then she felt something stirring against her thigh. His cock, hot on her cool skin, swelled, growing to full erection quickly, finally laying over her leg. Brooke moved her hand, stroking him softly as she looked into his eyes.

"Same rules as last night," she said. "It all stays here."

"Absolutely," he moaned, his cock still sensitive from fucking all night.

"Then get on your back," she instructed.

Always the good student, he did as she told him. She straddled him, moving slowly so as not to wake up Brittany or Melissa. Her pussy was wet. It had been wet the moment she'd woken up, and had only gotten wetter remembering the events of the night. She faced him, and he stared in awe at her sexy body. He began to move his hands, but she shook her head, taking his wrists and putting his arms over his head.

"Just lay there," she said.

He nodded. She reached down, guiding his cock to her pussy, sliding down onto him slowly. Fuck, he was so big! She gasped, softly, but apparently enough to wake Melissa and Brittany. Brooke worked herself fully onto him, her hands on his abs, moving her hips with him deep in her. The other two girls stirred, opening their eyes.

"Oh, hell yeah," purred Brittany, looking up at her teacher fucking her boyfriend.

Melissa giggled, "Round two in the morning. I love that. Good call, Brooke."

Brooke moaned in reply, working herself quickly to her first orgasm of the morning. It was going to be a long, wonderful day.