Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 06-17-2002, 02:10 PM
Bastard of Member

Send a message via Yahoo to skipthisone
Post Point of view Story

I have read some damn good stories on this site by some of the members and have been thinking about something a little different. I am going to set up the characters for this story. It will involve a foursome (2 couples) both on a first time swing. All members of the couples are bi and experienced.

Randall & Emily - Married 3 years into slight SM

Greg & Laurel - Married 6 years and into about everything.

I would like everyone that contributes to write just a paragraph.
But whats different for this story is I would like each contribution to be from a different point of view than from the previous.

Example: If the first one is from what Greg sees make the next one for Emily, etc.

Well lets see if this works, I look foward to the tent in my pants.
Old 06-17-2002, 02:54 PM
Bastard of Member

Send a message via Yahoo to skipthisone
"Man oh Man", I thought as I lifted my head off the floor to see my wife Laurels smooth black hair whipping up and down on my shaft. She had brought me to the edge of no return more than a dozen times by now, but each time works her magic and brings me back down.
She had been going at me ever since we sent the confirmation to this couple we met online, that we would be meeting them for a little real life group play this weekend. We have talked about this for years both of us liking to play with the same sex. Nothing like a little swing to spice up an already hot sex life. Ah, but right now I thinks shes wearing out and is ready to let her little Greg slip some warmth down her throat.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh, damnnnnnnnn".
Old 06-18-2002, 10:32 PM
dobbydog

As she jammed Greg's cock down her throat she started to feel his warm cum and guzzled him dry. Her pussy was throbbing now, she thought she would cum as she reached her hand down her drenched panties. Greg stopped her by grabbing her hand and firmly stating "NO!", his cock already getting hard again. She wanted to jump right on, but, he decided to make her suffer and started to slowly move her panties to the side, rubbing his finger all around but not on her clit. She wanted to scream or reach down and grab her swollen clit, but Greg's hold on her wrist was really turning her on, so she let him take control. Her pussy was dripping on his hard cock now, he knew it wouldn't take much to get her off at this point, so he grabbed his cock, holding it upright and positioned her with his head not even an inch away from her pussy. She thought she would die as she waited to feel that hard cock jam into her finally. She looked over and noticed Randall watching her pussy drip as he was getting head from Emily. She was throbbing even more when suddenly he grabbed her shoulders and thrust her down as she shook with the climax that came the instant he entered her.
Old 06-22-2002, 05:50 PM
Rogue Trader ÿƒ

The blow job Randall was receiving was amazing, but it was increased ten-fold by watching this sexy couple in the room with them. Watching Greg enter was wife was an incredible sight. Greg's cock was hard and of good size and he had come prepared tonight. His balls had been shaved for the occassion. Randall looked down at the top of his wife's bobbing head. Em had turned in such a way that he suspected that she was also watching the other two fuck. He looked back, transfixed on Laurel's ass and she worked herself up and down her husband's shaft. She was a fine piece of ass, that was for sure. Randall shivered as Em took him into her throat. She much have been enjoying this as much as him as she only ever did that when she was especially horny.
Old 02-17-2003, 11:11 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Emily had known she was bi since she was a teen. She had often noticed her friends as they were maturing, not filled with envy like some, but with a desire that had at times confused her. Em was working her tight lips up against Randall's stiff thick cock, her tongue dragging up over the tip. Giving head gave her an immense sense of power but tonight it was different. Her eyes were locked on Laurel's the entire time she sucked at Randall's shaft. Her pussy tingling, moisture like dew forming on her delicate lips, Emily worked faster to finish off her appetizer. She had a craving for pussy and intended to give Laurel a licking she would not soon forget.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas