Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Incest Stories
User Name
Password

Old 04-01-2005, 09:10 AM
Married Couple

Daddy's Little Girl

My daughter, Stacey, was returning home from college. She had finally finished and was now coming home to live with me, her divorced ol' dad. She was now 20. Having been young when she was born, 17, her mother left her with me to raise. I too was young when she was born, 18, now 38. I had dated off and on, but never found what I was looking for.

As her car pulled up into our remote cabin on one of the mountains many lakes, I notice how sexy my daughter had become. "Damn," I thought, "College has helped her in many ways. I bet there will be many young men missing her body."

"Hi Dad," brought me back to reality. "How was the trip. Good I hope," was my reply. "Yeah. It sure feels good to be back in the mountains. I had forgotten how quite and calm it is here. Boy, am I ever starved. Two years of college food can really leave a body wanting."

We made our way into the house where I had supper on the stove cooking. "Smells good dad. You might have turned out to be a good cook after all," she teased. Ron smiled back at his daughter, "Yeah, imagaine that. I've lived on it for the past few years."

After supper that night I noticed myself looking at Stacey more and more. At first I thought it was because she had been away but, the more I thought about it, it wasn't that at all. Not having a women in almost 5 years leaves at man yearning. Several times I had quit literally taken matters into my own hands. And now I wanted my daughter. I didn't care about the taboo of it all. I wanted her and I was determined, some how, I WOULD HAVE HER!!

Stacey went to her room to change. From where I was sitting, I had a good view of her. As she changed, I noticed that she didn't close the door. I watched as first off came her shirt. Then bra. Next those tight jeans. And finally her panties. Damn she was hot. I felt my dick coming alive.

She walked out of her room with a light blue short sleeping set on. The bottoms left half of her ass showinng. When she turned around, I could see that lovely shaved cunt with it's little patch of fur above it. Her top barely covered those size C tits of hers. Written there, stretched by those glorious tits, were the words "Daddy's Little Girl". By now, I had thrown a blanket over my lap. I had had to unzip my pants to let my 8" cock out.

"Damn this blanket," I thought and what happened next took me by surprised.

Stacey walked over to me and passionately kissed me. You know, how two lover's kiss. I kissed her back. "Daddy," she said in a low sexy tone. "I want to properly thank you for all of the things that you've done for me."

Was I hearing this right? Was my imagination running wild? Was I really going to get my dick into my daughter's pussy.

Stacey pulled the blanket away and there in all it's glory was my fully erect cock. She wasted no time and set her mouth to work on it. I thought that I was going to exploded from her warm, wet mouth. She licked up and down my shaft. I watched as my daughters head began to bob up and down. Within minutes, I was shooting one hell of a rusty load into her mouth. She licked up every drop.

"Now let me return the favor darling daughter." I led her to the bed room where I removed my clothes. Stacey gasped as I picked her up and gently placed her on my bed.

"Your old man is stronger than you thought, huh."

Once I had Stacey on my bed, I quickly removed her top. I began to suck her breast. With my hand I would massage her other one. Stacey began to moan and move. This made my cock stand erect for the second time tonight.

I kissingly made my way down to her passion cove. I remove her bottoms. Laying on my back, I had her straddle my face. I dove into that beautiful cunt. Stacey moaned louder at the feel of my tongue on her sweet clit. I teased it. Bringing her closer and closer to orgasim. A few more teasings and I plunged my tongue deep into her hole. I felt a wave of juices hit my face. Not wanting to miss her taste, I slowly savored all of it. Satisified with making my daughter cum, I decided to give her my dick.

I positioned us into that old missonary position. I wanted to see Stacey's face I her daddy entered her for the first time.

"Daddy"

"Damn," I thought. "I can't back down now. I'm too close to getting her."
"Yes baby," I said.

Her soft sweet voice said, "Will this hurt? I've never been with anyone."

OH YEAH!! Not only am I going to fuck my daughter, but I get to have her innocence. "It will for the first few minutes, baby," I said. "But trust me, it will feel good after that."

I positioned my penis head to her virgin cunt and slowly began to penetrate it. Damn she was tight! I moved in until I felt her hymen. With one hard thrust I pushed my 8" cock deep into her tight virgin pussy. Stacey yelped from pain. All I could do was smile.

I began pumping in and out of my beautiful daughter. She began to move in rhythm with me. To see pure joy on my daughter's face and to know that my dick was putting it there was almost to much to see. I pumped her harder and faster, feeling wave after wave of orgasims on my cock.

"Fuck me daddy. Fuck me! I've always loved being a daddy's girl."

"Now you're truely a daddy's girl. I'm going to fuck you every chance I get and never let any other man touch you. You will be my new wife and have my children."

"Yes daddy! Yes"

I fuck her cunt harder and harder. Sticking my dick deeper and deeper into her.

"Oh,daddy... daddy...daddy. Fill me with your cum."

That pushed me over the top as I unloaded my cum deep inside her womb. I collapsed on top of her. I passionately kissed my daughter. My 8" dick stuck all the way in. I was still pushing so hard that I thought my balls would be pushed in as well. We laid there until morning.

After a wonderful breakfast, prepared by my naked daughter, I fucked her for two more hours. Every chance I got, I stuck my dick in her. Watching her face as my cock brought her to pure ecstacy kept me smiling all day.

A few days later we went out of state and married. Who gives a shit what the people here in our little town think. I'm sure there is alot of hidden incest going on in these backwoods. As long as I have my sexy daughter/wife to fuck all night, I'm happy.

She is now pregrant with our first child. Seeing her body change, knowing that I implanted my seed there, makes me want to fuck her constantly. If possible, I'll keep her "bare foot and pregant" as long as I can. Just thinking about it now, makes me want to fuck her again.