Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Incest Stories
User Name
Password

Old 02-27-2005, 07:10 PM

Oops

Oops
By NastyGuy

Note:
I wasn't certain how many people would consider this incest, but I posted here to be on the safe side. This story very easily could have gone under "Group Stories."

I must admit that I've had a crush on the bagger over at the supermarket by my house for a several months now. He's quite a bit younger than I am, probably around 22, but he's such a cutie!
Today I had him bring my groceries out to my car in the parking lot. I've been flirting with him just a bit, but not enough to make him try anything. I've got to be a good example to my kids, especially now that my youngest is almost ready for college!
The result, of course, is that I went home alone from the market that day with a familiar dampness in the crotch of my panties. I decided that when I got home I would definitely have to take care of myself, I was too hot not to!
I pulled up into the driveway of my house, unloaded the groceries, and took them into the house when I noticed that Jenny's backpack was on the kitchen table next to her boyfriend's books. I figured they had finished their homework and had gone upstairs to Jenny's room to do a little innocent necking, like kids do.
I was still thinking about the bagger's strong arms as I put the groceries away, getting more turned on, and when I was finished, I decided to go upstairs quietly to my bedroom to get in a little "personal time."
I noticed as I passed Jenny's room that the door was just a little ajar, so I thought I would peek in and check on Jenny and her boyfriend unobtrusively. What I saw certainly wasn't what I expected to see!
Jenny was lying on her bed, naked, with her boyfriend's head between her legs, eating her out!
I probably only stood there watching them for a couple of minutes, so surprised I couldn't do anything about it, while Mike kept licking my daughter to what was obviously a very strong climax from the way she screamed it out!
After Jenny stopped thrashing about with her orgasm, Mike came up to her and said: "Wow, baby! You keep yelling out like that and the neighbors'll come running!"
"Or someone," I said.
Mike and Jenny quickly turned toward me as I opened the bedroom door. Mike had a disappointed look on his face, but I couldn't help noticing he wasn't yet losing his erection. Neither one tried to cover themselves up--there really wasn't any point now anyway.
"Oops, hi mom," said Jenny.
"Um, yeah. Oops," I replied.
"So, you're home early," Jenny said.
"Yeah, I guess I am a bit," I said. "So, you two finished your homework, right?"
"Yeah, we did," Jenny confirmed.
"Good, good," I said.
There was a short pause where we all tried to figure out what to say. Mike just stood there, looking like he hoped I wouldn't notice him standing there, slowly losing his erection. I couldn't help but notice he was fairly well endowed for an 18 year old. I decided to get my comment in first to help ease their minds.
"You know, I'm not really angry with you two."
"You're not?" asked Jenny with some relief.
"No. I just worry about you, like a mom should."
Mike finally piped up with: "So, are you gonna tell my parents, or something?"
"Oh, heck no!" I replied, laughing to break the tension. "I'm only concerned that you two are safe!" I looked at Jenny and said: "As long as you keep your sexual activities here at home or somewhere else I know you're safe, it's okay with me."
Jenny's worried expression melted away. "Mom, you're the coolest!" she exclaimed.
"Well," I said. "I should leave you two alone now I suppose."
I turned to leave the room when Jenny stammered a bit. I turned back to face Jenny and Mike.
"Um," Jenny started. "You don't have to go if you don't want to."
Mike looked at Jenny, almost as surprised as I was.
"What do you mean?" I asked.
"Well, you know, um, you could stay if you want," Jenny said.
If I wasn't mistaken, Mike's cock jumped a little at that.
"Do you mean, watch you two?" I asked.
"Well, if you want, you can, like, join us," Jenny said.
"Yeah," Mike added. "It'd be great if you could join us."
"Mike really goes down good!" Jenny said. "I'm sure you'd like it! You can just watch at first and then decide if you want to join us."
"I'm sure he is," I said. I thought about it for a bit. Mike's hard cock, standing out in front of him helped me make up my mind.
"It's been too long. Okay," I said. "I'll just watch."
Mike sat down on the edge of her bed and Jenny patted the spot next to him while looking at me. "You can watch better from over here!" she said.
I sat down next to Mike and watched as Jenny nestled herself between Mikes legs and started sucking his cock for all she was worth. Her style seemed to be to try to make him come as quickly as possible. After a couple of minutes of working on his shaft, she came up for air.
"Mom, why don't you open your blouse? Mike likes to look at another girl's tits while I'm going down on him."
"You've done this before?" I asked them, a bit surprised.
"Yeah, over at Danielle's house," Jenny said.
"Really?" I asked as I opened up my blouse and unhooked my bra.
Mike looked at me and simply said: "Wow."
"You like them?" I asked him.
"Yeah. They're even better than Danielle's!" he exclaimed.
"Yeah, Mom keeps herself in pretty good shape, doesn't she?" Jenny said before starting to go down on him again.
I took Mike's hand in mine and placed in on my left breast and he started massaging it and running his fingertips over my nipple. It had been a long time since I had a man touch me like that, and it really felt good.
After a few moments of that Mike leaned over and took one of my nipples in his mouth and started to suck and lick it. I removed my blouse and bra to give him better access while he massaged one breast and sucked the other.
Jenny must have stopped sucking Mike's cock because I heard her say: "Mike really tastes good, Mom. Do you want to try him?"
Mike took his mouth off of my breast and I quickly switched places with Jenny. Mike really was well endowed for a young man. At 18 he was already at more than half that in inches. I was determined to give him the best blowjob he'd ever gotten.
I was taking the slow road on this one. I started by slowly licking up the inside of his thighs toward the junction of his legs, taking my time. I kept moving from one leg to the other, and when I got to his balls, I took each one in my mouth, one at a time, gently sucking on them and blowing gusts over them. I then looked at his member and slowly licked my way up all the way around, taking special care of the ridge at the top, before taking him into my mouth as far down as I could go. I finally took off my skirt and panties so I could get at my pussy and play with it while I went down on him.
I alternated bobbing up and down on him with licking the head of his cock while slowly pumping him with my hand for 20 to 25 minutes while Jenny deep-mouth kissed him and Mike sucked on Jenny's tits. Finally I figured it was time to bring him off and started sucking him toward his climax.
"He's going to blow," I quickly said around a mouthful of his cock.
Jenny started to tongue his mouth as I felt him tense up and start to shoot his sticky come into my mouth. There was so much I was beginning to think it was his life savings, but I managed to swallow it all.
Jenny kept deep-kissing him and I gave him a warm-down while he lay on the bed and caught his breath. After a few minutes he sat up and said: "That was great! Would you like me to go down on you, Mrs. S.?"
Jenny piped up and said: "You'll love it, Mom! He's the best licker I've ever had!"
"Mike, as a general rule, once you've shot your load down a woman's throat you can call her by her first name. Call me Carol, and yes, having you go down on me sounds great," I laughed as I changed places with Mike.
Mike seemed to want to take his time with me, much like I had with him, because he started by licking up my legs, just as I had done to him. Once he reached the junction between my legs he started licking all around the folds of my pussy without going further for quite some time. It was really driving me crazy having him go down on me wrong!
It became obvious a few minutes later that he was doing it wrong on purpose, expressly to drive me nuts. He finally spread my lips and started licking me inside my pussy and directly over my clit. I'm not sure which was more exciting: His going down on me wrong-- or his going down on me right! Jenny was right; he certainly was a talented "cunning linguist"!
He kept this up for a few minutes, getting me really hot, when Jenny reached over and took one of my breasts in her hand and started massaging it. Then she bent over and took my other breast into her mouth and started sucking on the nipple, licking it and taking it between her teeth! I hadn't expected this, and with Mike going down on me, licking my clit, and Jenny sucking my tits, I quickly came for the first time that day! That was quite an orgasm, and I was yelling out just like Jenny had right before I barged into her room! Mike definitely was THAT good. But I was just getting started.
Mike and Jenny kept up on me for another orgasm, and then Mike stood up and said: "Carol, I just have to fuck you!"
Instead of answering him, I just spread my legs a little more and opened my pussy for him. He got between my legs and aimed his cock right at my opening and pushed it just barely between my pussy lips and held there for a moment. He looked like he was working up his resolve, and then he took a deep breath, grabbed my hips, and pushed his way in as deep as he could go. It's a good thing I was so wet, because I hadn't had a cock that big in a long, long time. I could feel him push against my cervix on that first plunge, and then he just stayed there for a minute, the two of us feeling each other while breathing. Finally I started humping my hips up toward Mike and he started pumping his cock into me. Jenny moved in to get a better look at Mike's cock plunging into my pussy. I'm sure she could hear the wet sounds he was making as he pumped me full of his length, because I sure could.
"Does it hurt, mom?" Jenny asked.
I wasn't sure what she meant. "Oh, God!" I barely said. I was breathing so hard that I felt like I was running a marathon. Then I understood what she meant. "Haven't you ever fucked, honey?" I asked her breathlessly.
"No," Jenny replied.
"Oh, God, no. It doesn't hurt bad, it hurts good!" I exclaimed between deep breaths.
"If you'd let me fuck your little pussy sometime, you'd know what she means," Mike said without missing a stroke.
"God, he feels good," I said. "So hard, and so strong! You have to try him sometime!"
After watching us for a few minutes, Jenny moved back up my body and took one of my nipples back in her mouth and started sucking it really hard again. I couldn't hold back any longer and I started humping my hips really hard on Mike, trying to bring myself off. Mike started pumping me even harder and Jenny was licking one nipple really hard while tweaking the other with her fingers, when I finally came! This was the one! I hadn't come this hard with a man in my pussy in years! I came in wave after wave, screaming out my lust as Mike pumped his cock into me!
I finally came down from that orgasm, Mike and Jenny looking at me like they were worried about me.
"Sorry, it's been awhile," I said.
"I'm just glad you enjoyed it," said Mike as he started sliding in and out of me again, a huge grin on his face.
It didn't take long for me to start coming again, and this time it didn't come to an end after a few minutes. The waves kept coming back each one stronger than the last and it lasted probably a good fifteen minutes. Finally I could feel Mike pumping his cock into me harder and faster. He was breathing as hard as I was just before he stiffened up and started shooting his load inside of me! I could feel his cock throbbing and squirting inside my pussy, Mike gasping like a fish as I finally came down from my latest orgasm.
After Mike pulled his softening cock from me, Jenny moved down to take his place.
She looked up at me from her spot nestled between my legs and said: "I really love to drink come from a pussy!" She then started to go down on me, licking Mike's come from between my legs! I hadn't experienced anything like it since college!
Jenny obviously had done something like this before, she was very good, but still seemed interested in bringing me off as quickly as possible, like she was with Mike.
"You've done this before too?" I asked her.
Between licks she said: "Yeah, over at Danielle's. She said that I'm a natural-born cum-slut!"
"That you are, honey," I said as I quickly coaxed her into a 69 position, with Jenny on top of me so I could show her how to really go down on a woman correctly.
I'd learned the techniques of pussy eating in college, and I'm glad I hadn't forgotten them since then. Jenny learned pretty quickly, after bringing me off once a bit too fast. We must have spent almost an hour slowly licking each other out, slowly bringing each other to orgasm.
After finally orgasming for around five to ten minutes, Jenny stopped licking me and panted: "Mike, I'm ready!"
After Jenny brought me off 2 or 3 times I'd actually forgotten that he was there.
"What? I heard Mike ask. "Are you sure?"
I'd stopped licking Jenny out, and she rolled off of me onto her back on the bed, spreading her pussy lips and rubbing her clit.
"Yes," she said quietly.
"Are you sure you're ready?" I asked her.
"Yes! Mom, I'm so hot right now! I want him to do me! I want to come with his cock inside me, like you did!" she pleaded. She was definitely in heat. I certainly wasn't going to stop them.
"Okay, but be gentle," I said to Mike. "I'll guide you in, okay?"
Watching us had gotten Mike hard again, and I took his cock in my hand as he got between Jenny's thighs.
"We'll take it an inch at a time, okay?" I asked him.
"Whatever you say, Carol," he replied.
"I want him in me, now!" Jenny complained. "I want to feel his hard cock in me now!"
"I don't want you to get hurt, honey," I explained. "So you'll only go in an inch on the first stroke, and two inches on the second, and so on, okay Mike? I'll hold your cock, and each time I put it up to her hole you'll go in an extra inch."
"That's fine," he said.
I rubbed the head of his cock all around Jenny's wet labia, and then rubbed it over her clit a couple of times before I finally lined it up with her pussy. Mike did exactly as I said and just pushed in so the head of his cock was between her lips. He paused for a few seconds and then pulled out, and I started rubbing his cock on her all over again. By the time I aimed his cock at her opening again Jenny was moaning that she wanted to feel him in her.
"Just wait honey. It'll be so good!" I told her. I held her hips down so she wouldn't push up at him while Mike pushed into her wet tunnel about two inches, stayed there for a few seconds, and then he pulled out.
Jenny was way too hot to take this for long though. The third time I lined Mike's cock up with her pussy she pushed her hips up too hard for me to control, and Mike didn't hold back. He shoved his huge cock all the way in her in one thrust! My baby's cherry had officially been popped! They looked into each other's faces like they were in shock.
"Oh, GOD, mom!" Jenny whispered. "You were right! He feels so GOOD inside me!"
I just smiled as Mike stayed inside her, not moving. He had this look of surprise on his face. I knew why.
"Jenny," he said. "You're so fucking tight! Danielle's not as tight as you are!"
"Did he hurt you going in, honey?" I asked Jenny.
"No, I've been using Danielle's vibrators for a while," she said slowly. Then she looked at Mike and said: "God, you feel good inside me! I can feel your cock throbbing inside my wet pussy!"
"Yeah," he replied. Then he looked at her and said: "Do that again!"
"You mean . . . this?" she asked.
"Yeah," he said a bit dreamily. "That. I haven't felt any girl do that before."
"Did she clamp down on you?" I asked him.
"Yeah," he said. "Real hard!"
"I was doing that to you before, but my pussy isn't as tight as hers," I replied.
Mike hadn't moved since he bottomed out in Jenny's pussy, but nature was taking over. Jenny started humping him with little movements of her hips, and after a few of these she looked at him and said: "Come on Mike, now that you're in me, fuck me!"
"Okay, that sound's good!" he said, and started to saw back and forth into her.
I told him: "You make her first time good for her and I'll make it worth your while!"
"Oh, I'll do my best!" he exclaimed.
He was going slowly at first, almost timidly, but after a few strokes he started hammering into her with more force, shaking the bed we were all perched on.
I took my cue from what Jenny had been doing to me earlier and started licking and sucking her breasts. Her nipples were smaller than mine, but just right for sucking on! I didn't just pay attention to her nipples though. While I listened to Mike's cock making sucking sounds as he pulled it out of my daughter's pussy I licked all over her breasts, around her areole, and in her cleavage, and across to her other nipple in big wet licks. The whole scene was so horny I couldn't help but play with my pussy!
After a few minutes of Mike banging Jenny good and me playing with her tits, she started really humping him with her hips and screamed out that she was coming! I kept sucking on her breasts as she tightened up and had her first orgasm with a cock in her. She really didn't hold back! Mike kept slamming into Jenny forcefully, but with a steady rhythm. It didn't look like he was ready for this fuck to end, which was okay with me. After all, I wanted her first time to be good for her!
After Jenny had finished coming, I stopped sucking her tits and lay back on the bed to give my own clit a good buffing while I watched Mike fuck Jenny. I made sure that Mike could see me slowly running my middle finger around my clit before plunging it into my slick pussy. I wanted him to really get a show while he slammed my daughter!
We kept this up with Mike slamming Jenny so hard that the whole bed was moving. I was actually afraid that it wasn't built to take three people fucking with all of their might at one time! Oh well, if it broke I could replace it.
After about a half-hour of this, Jenny coming most of the time, and me making sure I came noisily and wetly in Mike's face a couple of times, Mike finally started slamming into Jenny faster and shot his load right into her pussy while she came around him!
We were all pretty tired from all of that sex, so after we cleaned up we went down to the kitchen where I fixed dinner for all of us. I found out that Mike has as big an appetite for food as he does for women- I didn't think he would ever finish eating! But that could have been because after I had finished eating my dinner I went under the table to have some Mike for dessert. Jenny joined me soon after, and we ended up in the living room having a great three-way before I had to drive Mike home.
After dropping Mike off at home, Jenny and I talked on the way home. I made sure she understood that it was okay to have sex in the house as long as I was there to make sure she was safe-at least that was what I told her. Being around to join her and Mike was also a factor I might add. Jenny brought up that graduation would be soon, and she wanted to have a graduation party there at our house right afterward. I told her we could plan it this weekend with her friend Danielle. I'll be sure to write about how it went!
After I finally went to bed, feeling thoroughly fucked and satisfied, I found my last thought of the day to be about the bagger at the supermarket: I wonder how he'd like to take on two horny women?