Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 05-19-2003, 03:15 PM
ChrisR

The mistress part 1

Working as a businesswoman, I am used to men and their sexiest ways. My name is Yvonne and I am 24 years old. I work at a major stock-brokerage firm. Men my age are usually only concerned with my looks. I tend to go after men that are older than I am. I am a typical millennium women (I like to be in charge).

Mark began working at my firm shortly after New Year’s. He was 39 and married. The ring on his finger made me think twice but he was so hott! As I showed him around the office I could tell he was checking me out. I was looking really good today. I was wearing a short black skirt, white button up shirt (My breasts were hanging out) and open toe shoes. I teased him a lot. Leaning in front of him with my tits hanging out and bending over letting my thong show. I could tell by the look in his eyes he had not had good sex in a while. I wanted to make him beg!!!

We continued to work together for a few weeks. I almost forgot about him until one day when he walked in my office. I was looking real sexy. I had on a short floral dress. My legs were nice and tanned. They looked amazing. When he entered I could tell by the look in his eye he would not be able to say no to me.

We started talking and then he did the most unexpected thing. He grabbed me by my ass and kissed me thrusting his tongue down my throat. He began to apologize but I assured him I wanted it to. I made it clear to him that I was in charge when we would be making love. He had no problem and we left work early that day. My roommate was home so instead of heading to my apartment, we headed to his house. He assured me that his wife would not be home for a while.

When we entered his house he started to grab my breasts. I slapped his hand away and said, “Not till I say so”. I knew he wanted me so bad. We preceded upstairs to his room. He and his wife had the biggest most comfortable bed. I sat on the edge and made him strip for me. He had a huge cock and it was rock hard. “Hands and knees”, I instructed him.

He dropped to his knees quickly. “Remove my shoes and tease my feet.” My shoes came off and his tongue went to work. He knew exactly what he was doing. His tongue against my soft foot drove me wild. I then instructed him to remove my thong with his teeth. His head went under my dress and my thong slowly came off. I lightly pushed his head back. I stood up and removed my dress exposing my huge breasts. We began to make out. He kissed me long and deep. I could tell he had not felt passion like this in a while.

I forced his face into my breasts. He went wild. Flicking his tongue over my nipples and licking me everywhere. I guided his head to my pussy. I teased him waiving it in front of his nose. The smell of a woman must have driven him crazy. Finally, I allowed him to eat my pussy. He drove me wild. He was eating me like I had never had it before. I was screaming and grinding my pussy in his face. I made him eat me out for nearly an hour. When I finally let him stop, his face was covered in my juices. I helped him clean up by licking my own juices off his face. It was now my turn to tease him.

I threw him off me and made him lay on the bed. I slowly began to make my way to his cock. It was so hard. I wrapped my lips around his head and slowly slid down to his balls. He almost lost it. Starting out slow at first I increased my speed. My tongue was constantly teasing his head. He lasted about a half hour before he exploded all over my face. I made him lick me clean. Mark thought our little trip was over but he was dead wrong. I wanted to get fucked HARD!

His head was already shinny with his own cum. I made myself comfortable against his pillows and then motioned for him to join me on the bed. I saw his dick get hard again immediately. I was so wet his head slid in me easily. He began to fuck me hard. I loved every minute of it and I’m sure he did too. His dick was so big it hurt me a little. I loved it! Screaming loudly after a 20 minutes I orgasmed incredibly hard. Mark was not done. He continued to grind against me. After a few good humps he let out a scream and lost it. I could feel my body filling with his cum.

Again he thought we were through. I wanted to show him what a freak I was. I wanted it doggystyle too. His dick was still hard. I rolled over and put my ass in the air. Mark came behind me and grabbed it. He slowly inserted his already sore cock in my cunt from behind. We both let out a loud moan when his cock was all the way in. He began to get rough with me. I could feel his balls slapping against my leg. I was holding on to their headboard and banging it against the wall. We were so loud. I was screaming in pleasure. 40 minutes and several hard orgasms later he finally let go deep in my cunt I screamed loudly as we both orgasmed for a final time. Just as he began to pull his dick out, the door flew open. Their stood a woman I assumed was his wife!

To be continued…
Old 05-19-2003, 03:16 PM
ChrisR

the mistress part 2

A look of horror slowly replaced the smile of pleasure on Mark’s face. He jumped up and walked over to his wife. She slapped him hard and grabbed his dick (which was still hard and dripping with cum). She began to squeeze his balls as hard as she could. Mark let out the loudest scream of pain I had ever heard. She dragged him out of the room by his nuts and shut the door.

I do not understand why Mark would cheat on his wife. She was gorgeous! Any mans dream girl. She had shoulder length blonde hair, long beautiful legs and huge breasts. She was wearing a white dress and open toe shoes. She had the sexiest feet I had ever seen.

I began to get dressed. I could barely hear the couple screaming at each other. After a few moments it stopped totally. I waited around a little and then decided to walk out. As I slowly made my way down the stairs, I saw a welcoming sight considering what had happened. Mark’s wife was sucking his cock like no tomorrow. I sat down on the couch and began to watch. Mark looked at me with somewhat of a pained look. He went for nearly an hour. Finally he lost it and nutted all over his chest

His wife got up and gave me a nasty look before she headed upstairs. Mark was still recovering on the floor. I bent over and gave him a kiss on the cheek and helped him up. He told me his wife wanted to have dinner with me. At first I was a little skeptical but had no choice but to accept.

Mark’s wife came down and introduced herself to me. “Hi I’m Jenna, Mark’s wife.” I could sense the phony niceness in her voice. She reached out and shook my hand. Her skin was so soft. I introduced myself and we were on our way.

Jenna was a gorgeous woman. She wore a white dress and open toe shoes. Needless to say she was looking sexy. We began to talk and realized we had a lot in common. I found it weird how nice she was being. I mean I did just fuck her husband better than she ever could.

As the night wore on, I was constantly distracted by Jenna’s cleavage. I knew she could tell I was staring at her all night. Our meals finally arrived. I began to discuss my job. Suddenly I felt a foot brush up against my inner thigh. I was so turned on. She didn’t stop at my leg. Before I knew it she was massaging my clit through my thong with her toes. My pussy was dripping wet. Jenna slowly slipped her foot around my thong and began searching for my clit with her big toe. I could barely contain myself. Finally I felt her brush against my clit. My body shivered.

Jenna asked me if I had ever been with a woman. I told her I hadn’t but needed to be with her so bad. Jenna just smiled and continued fucking me with her toes. I was trying my best not to moan. It became insanely difficult as I approached my climax. Just when I didn’t think I could control myself, anymore she stopped. “Check please”, she said in a dainty voice. We got up paid the bill and left.

When we got into the car I begged her to let me eat her pussy. She agreed. First I had to lick my juices off her foot. In the middle of the parking lot I knelt on all fours and licked her feet. It was real degrading but I loved it. I slowly licked her feet clean. When we got back into the car she took out a pair of handcuffs and a blindfold. I gladly put on both devices. When we arrived at her house, she guided me to the front door, walked me into the living room and threw me on the couch. I had no idea what I was getting into.

All I could hear was voices. Jenna put a pair of huge high heels on me and hand cuffed me standing to the ceiling fan. I could not tell who did it but my clothes got ripped off. Jenna came from behind me and grabbed my pussy. She walked around me and began to feel my boobs. I had never been so horny in all my life.

Jenna slowly slid her finger into my pussy. I could feel her teasing my clit. She began to kiss me long and deep. Her tongue was deep in my throat. I was so into it. I could feel my juices dripping down my leg. I had never felt passion like this in my entire life. I orgasmed with her tongue deep in my mouth. It felt amazing but the best was yet to come.

Jenna stopped and called Mark to help her teach me a lesson. She asked me if I had ever had anal before. I told her my ass was virgin. She laughed. She pulled out a dildo and shoved it in my mouth. It was huge and nearly choked me. Before I knew it she had it lubed up and was slowly inserting it in my pussy. It hurt me so much. I could feel it ripping me apart. She began to slide it in and out of me. Each time it hurt more and more. Just when I thought I was going to die, she called her husband over. Next thing I knew his cock was lubed up and poking at my asshole. She yelled out “Enjoy double penetration.”

I didn’t even answer because Mark was beginning to insert it in my asshole. They both slowly pushed inside me. I thought I was going to die. Mark’s huge cock barely fit in my virgin asshole. I screamed and screamed as they both jammed deep inside me. They continued this for forty-five minutes. It was the most pain I had ever experienced in my life. I loved every minute of it. I orgasmed nearly ten times. Just when I thought I was going to pass out from the pain, Mark let out a loud scream and filled my ass full of cum. They both pulled out and left me standing there for hours. Cum was dripping out of nearly every hole in my body.