Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-09-2004, 11:09 AM

Fulfill every fantasy or not?

My question is if you believe that all fantasies should be made a reality if given the opportunity or should some fantasies remain just that and be enjoyed as such? I find other women sexy and the fantasy of a threesome intrigues me and when I think about it I get really turned on and it's fun to check out women in bars and just think about the what if's, then go home with my husband and have great sex. If we ever actually have a threesome then after the act the fun of that fantasy would be over. I certainly don't see it become a regular act. I just feel like some fantasies you can do more than once and making them a reality is the best, but others the reality is not nearly as much fun as the fantasy. Just wondering how others feel about this...after all, everyone here seems much more comfortable with their sexuality than I do so I'm wondering if that's my hang-up about making certain fantasies real. Maybe the Threesome is a bad example because that has many more implications than just the act itself, at least when you're in a serious relationship like I am.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.
Old 04-09-2004, 11:12 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Great question!!! and welcome... I have to give it some thought!

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 04-09-2004, 01:19 PM
pixie of the wood

Send a message via Yahoo to wyndhy
i have this fantasy of watching while my SO gets fucked in the ass by another guy. i masturbate to it, think about it, obsess on it. it is one that will never happen. first of all he would outright refuse, second, and i know this sound contradictory, i think i wouldn't like watching the real thing. crazy, i know. i feel like i might lose some respect for him or something. but i love to think about it. sometimes after sex, i watch him in the bathroom, cleaning up, takin a piss, whatever, and his tight ass his so sweetly visible, i imagine he is getting fucked right there and i just have to rub myself to orgasm before he can turn around

The forest would be very quiet if no other birds sang than those who sing the best * Henry van Dyke

some fairly sordid tales, rambles, and anecdotes
Hypothetically Speaking * Something More * Cammy Interrupted * An Experimental Vacation * Masked * so..damn..hot * Thank You * My toy, his idea * no.19 Maple Lane * I Have A Surprise For You * Yesterday * In a Quiet Kitchen * help me decide * untitled prose * more untitled prose
Old 04-09-2004, 05:35 PM
gurly gurl

I think part of the fantasy is that it's your own perfect story in your mind. And I feel that if I ever did act out my fantasy...what if I was disappointed...you know how you get your hopes up and then it's not what you expected..... that would be me. I have done some pretty stupid WILD things (not talking sexually) and then after I did it I thought "what was the big deal". But that doesn't mean i dont' have lots of fantasys. And of course I wish it were possible to live them all out.
Old 04-12-2004, 01:39 AM

Send a message via AIM to StarfishBaby Send a message via Yahoo to StarfishBaby
OK for the better part of 10 years I have had only one fantasy that I have not lived out yet and I am not sure if I want to live it out. It consists of a big rainstorm mid summer when it rains midday and the air and rain is warm, steam rises off the pavement and the rain is beating down on me and <<insert man or woman here...lol>> We are on the hood of a car (sometimes on a balcony) we are soaked, kissing, grabbing, moaning, gasping for breath, biting our bottom lips...fucking.
This fantasy has been with me for years. Just typing it gets me wet. The thing is, I have done the whole sex in the shower thing and it's just not as hot for me as the idea of sex in the rain, not to mention that all the water from the shower makes kissing not so easy...lol.
So now, as much as I want to fulfill my rain fantasy I don't want to ruin it either. What if it's like the shower? Then all those nights of hot sex, steamy phone calls and thunderstorms loud enough to mask the intense orgasms I have as I touch myself may be no more. So, I think that maybe some fantasies are better left as fantasies.
Besides, sometimes nothing's sexier than "What If"
Old 06-08-2004, 03:37 PM

For me, most detailed sexual fantasies (group sex, open relationships, homemade videos) usually turn out to be a disappointment to at least one of the involved participants. So from here on out, it'll be me and my sweet lovin' gal doin' things that we can think of with whatever we have on hand.
Old 06-08-2004, 05:07 PM
Me

Re: Fulfill every fantasy or not?

Quote:
Originally posted by Curious gal
My question is if you believe that all fantasies should be made a reality if given the opportunity or should some fantasies remain just that and be enjoyed as such? I find other women sexy and the fantasy of a threesome intrigues me and when I think about it I get really turned on and it's fun to check out women in bars and just think about the what if's, then go home with my husband and have great sex. If we ever actually have a threesome then after the act the fun of that fantasy would be over. I certainly don't see it become a regular act. I just feel like some fantasies you can do more than once and making them a reality is the best, but others the reality is not nearly as much fun as the fantasy. Just wondering how others feel about this...after all, everyone here seems much more comfortable with their sexuality than I do so I'm wondering if that's my hang-up about making certain fantasies real. Maybe the Threesome is a bad example because that has many more implications than just the act itself, at least when you're in a serious relationship like I am.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

Sometimes, the difference between fantasy and reality can be blurry. If something is "real" only because it exists in this three dimensional world, then is prayer merely a fantasy, or is a warm and loving thought toward another unreal? In some circles, imagination is considered the most powerful and most real form of expression.

On June 8, 2004, a painter sees in her mind the painting she will complete on September 9th, 2004. Some would say that the picture in her mind is the real one and the 3-D painting on canvas three months later is just the lower vibrational expression of that. Christians, for example, have three different levels of sin: thought, word, and deed. If only the deed is real, then thoughts and words mean little or nothing. Since thought usually preceeds deed, many see the thought, the fantasy if you will, as more significant (real?) than the deed. Mystically speaking, everything is born on a high level of vibration, spirit level, or mental level, and then progresses downward until it manifests in this lower vibrational level of matter.

Or not. Either way. For me, my fantasies are real. Some of them get expressed in the physical world, others don't. Those that don't get expressed today, may be expressed tomorrow. I don't know. Reality can be a tricky thing best experenced by those who can not handle drugs.
Old 06-08-2004, 06:49 PM

Send a message via AIM to BlueSwede Send a message via Yahoo to BlueSwede
I feel as imaginewithme feels; "part of the fantasy is that it's your own perfect story in your mind." I have lived out some fantasies, and a few I would still like to live out. However, I do expect that the reality will never quite live up to what I was able to create in my mind. And then there are those fantasies that just never can become real, such as imagining that I am an innocent young thing being taken advantage of by a "dirty old man" (I'm 56) or ones in which I am having wild sex w/Worf from Star Trek.
Old 06-08-2004, 07:01 PM
Mr Lizzardbits

hmmmmm im gonna have to give this one some thought and come back to it later
Old 06-08-2004, 08:33 PM
gurly gurl

Like I said, it's a perfect story in my head. Is my prince charming really going to sweep me away to paradise and let me come back to my husband? Is the most gorgeous woman going to want to please me and not look at my body and make me feel uncomfortable? I doubt it, but I love pretending!!!! Besides, I am too sensitive...I would probably fall in love with the person pleasing me.
Old 06-09-2004, 05:57 AM

That's a really good question. I think that there will always be some fantasy that's better left to the imagination. Thoughts of the forbidden or unattainable can be wonderfully stimulating...and once turned into reality lose that amazing quality about them. My husband and I have only ever been sexually involved with each other. One of my biggest fantasies is me being with another man. It's the lure of the unknown, the what if's..... but if given the chance, even with my husband's blessing, I doubt I could ever turn it into a reality. That special bond we share, along with the fantasy, could never be the same as it was, before.

So, I guess I would have to stick with my gut feeling, that some fantasies are wonderful and amazing simply because that's what they are...fantasies
Old 06-09-2004, 01:23 PM
Ethical Epicurean

Send a message via AIM to lakritze Send a message via Yahoo to lakritze
A fantasy is just a fantasy.But if it is played out,it becomes a fond memory.
Old 06-09-2004, 01:44 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
or not......

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 06-09-2004, 03:11 PM
Ethical Epicurean

Send a message via AIM to lakritze Send a message via Yahoo to lakritze
Yea,I guess it could become your worst nightmare too.
Old 06-10-2004, 09:23 AM
~figment of imagination~

I like holding onto my sexual fantasies (unless I can get my husband to act them out)! Something about it staying in my head makes me feel all dirty. I don't think I would ever want to live one out that required another person. I have to much at stake. I like being married to the father of my children. My biggest fastasy is to grow old with him and watch the family grow (grandkids, great-grand kids etc.).

Now before I got married I enjoyed living out sexual fantasies! Oh yeah!
~ me! ~