Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-27-2003, 07:17 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Angelus
The Treasure Hunters

The year is 1492 and I am so close to what I seek. I can feel it calling to me, it's song so strong that I know that I have to have it. I slowly walk through the streets, listening to it calling me- the piece of me that I had lost so long ago that I feel empty without it. I follow its call until I come upon the main town square and hear it in front of me. I turn to look at the large building and my eyes widen when I see that it is a church. I want to laugh at the notion that these stupid humans think that they can keep my most prized possession away from me by hiding it in there.

I walk towards it and know that I can bring this place down around them if I want to but I stop myself and walk to the front door. I knock on the door which slowly opens and I look at the face of the priest who is standing there. He looks at me and when he sees they way that I look he tells me that I should come in as I look like I am in a frightful mess. I walk into the church and hear its call getting louder. I look around to see where it is but before I can the priest stops in front of me and looks at me again. The expression on his face is no longer friendly but determined.

"I know what you are you evil creature and I know what you come for- but you will not have it."

I grab him and start to say something but as I do I hear the bells of the church chime and hear several priests walk out, all of them praying. I scream out and drop the priest as their praying gets louder and suddenly I feel something- that wish I seek has been moved and it is moving away swiftly from me. I try to move towards where it is heading but I find that I can not and that the body that I possess is fighting me. The priest that brought me in looks at me and says, "You will never find that which you seek foul creature and you will be banished."

I let out a scream as I was ripped from the body and the next thing I knew was darkness.

It is now the year 2003 and the priest was wrong- I have come back stronger than ever and more powerful. I am the owner of a business that runs almost everything, legal and illegal in this world and I have more wealth than I can count and everything that I want. Except the one thing I truly want. I still hear its call but I can not locate it. That is why I have sought out the best treasure hunters in the world and have asked them to join me. I want what is rightfully mine back.