Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-23-2012, 01:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by joey316
she knows iam posting pics of her

Is that quite the same as giving her consent?
Old 03-23-2012, 04:14 AM
Just me.

She is a very pretty lady, that's for sure.
Old 03-25-2012, 04:53 PM
unregistered mutt. woof!

"surf motel" looks clean. surfing for incest!
Adage: 2 things are certain in life; Death & Taxes. Therefore; God & Beelzebub had a meeting to fix the problem. A mighty storm prevailed for ages until finally they ended the storm with the agreement: From now on Anyone whom chooses doesn't have to die. "Everyone wins said Beelzebub. You get an eternally grateful bunch of worshippers praying forever for lower taxes as I goad & prod them forever with higher & higher taxation."
Old 04-12-2012, 12:32 AM
unregistered mutt. woof!

Speaking of incest, I was just a moment ago viewing "EXCALIBUR." Morgana presses her brother Arthur of Camelot into a trance, molests his sperm, then gives birth to his son Mordred, brother of Morgana his mother.
Adage: 2 things are certain in life; Death & Taxes. Therefore; God & Beelzebub had a meeting to fix the problem. A mighty storm prevailed for ages until finally they ended the storm with the agreement: From now on Anyone whom chooses doesn't have to die. "Everyone wins said Beelzebub. You get an eternally grateful bunch of worshippers praying forever for lower taxes as I goad & prod them forever with higher & higher taxation."
Old 08-14-2012, 04:19 PM
Slut Lolver

Bashing someone for what they post or believe is not good for the site or the Poster and all Members. Not only them but others will be scard away or stop posting and soon the whole site goes to Hell.
Incest may not be legal or accepted where you live but it is in some parts od our World. Like other Fetishes many are Illegal but we still enjoy them. When was thelast time you enjoyed a Illegal Prosatute?

Real swingers meet here. Free Membership

"Share your Wife so other men can enjoy her too"
Old 08-15-2012, 04:26 AM
Mod with Bite

Send a message via MSN to Fangtasia
".....Mature fucks are awsome, they try to please so much because thier not sure when the next time thier getting cock....."

"....I've heard the same thing about 'big' women. That they do more to please then thin women, cause they're never sure when they'll get it next....."

I know i sure as hell wouldnt be looking for it from people who can sprout this shit......

Telling a certain age group or body type they will take a root anywhere cause they dont know when they will get their next one is gonna piss off people, especially ones in either or both groups.
If ya cant deal with the flack for making such a stupid statement, then dont bloodywell make it, plain and simple

Last edited by Fangtasia : 08-15-2012 at 12:32 PM. Reason: fixing a fingers typing faster than brain error
Old 08-15-2012, 09:49 AM
Pixie's Resident Reptile

What ^^^ said.
Old 08-15-2012, 06:41 PM

".....Mature fucks are awsome, they try to please so much because thier not sure when the next time thier getting cock....."

"....I've heard the same thing about 'big' women. That they do more to please then thin women, cause they're never sure when they'll get it next....."

The statements also say much about the age and experience of the group who make those statements. Contact with the real world opens the eyes and minds of most.
Old 09-17-2012, 12:33 AM

I'm ok with family having sex its not a problem as long as there no chance of anyone getting pregnant. Sister - sister is soo hot

Creampie is best eaten with a hottie!