Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 12-10-2005, 08:04 PM
my new addiction

Morning Babe

I wake up suddenly, a falling dream. I must have jumped as I feel your arm tighten around me, “ok, babe?”… “mmm..weird dream”, I whisper as I snuggle further back into your chest. Spooning. I love it!

Morning light is just starting to peek through the window, our favorite time of the day. I know you agree, as you softly move my hair away from my neck and kiss the back of my neck. You pull me even closer to you and kiss me again, softly running your lips over my skin. You run your hand down the side of my naked body, tickling me with your fingertips.

I roll over to face you and kiss you hard, wanting you. I wrap my arms around you and hold you close, kissing your cheek, your neck, your collarbone and your lips again. I wrap my hand around the back of your neck and run my fingers through your hair, kissing you again, massaging your tongue with mine, softly nibbling on your bottom lip.

I run my hand down your body, teasing you, running my hand down your stomach…and back up to your shoulders; you do the same, giving me a taste of my own medicine. I run my hand down your side one last time, before bring around between us and wrapping it around your cock. I pull you softly at first, rubbing my hand over the head and then back down the length…nibbling softly on your neck. You slip your hand between my legs as I raise one slightly to invite you. I tense up as your fingers find my swollen clit and rub it softly again. You slip your finger in my wetness, fucking me with your hand.

I push you over and straddle you, my hands firmly on your shoulders as I kneel over you and kiss you again. I guide you into me, and gasp as you fill me with your cock. You know I love it, as I bite my lip…trying not to be too loud. I begin to rock slowly, circling my body over you, pushing down hard on you. I can’t get enough of you.

Slowly…then quicker as I get closer and closer to cumming…..Your arms holding my arse as I ride you, you feel me tightening around your cock as I start to cum. I throw my head back and moan..then lean forward and rest my head on your chest….still rocking slowly on you. I feel you tense up, as you release into me…the feeling of it drives me crazy…

I can’t move for a moment, paralyzed on top of you. I slide off and lay down with you, my arm wrapped over your chest. Enough time for just a little more sleep….