Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 11-06-2005, 08:00 PM
Getting her groove back

The Assignment

Leigh sat nervously in the large leather chair facing the desk. Professor Griffith had asked her to come to his office at the end of the class to discuss her grade. She had taken his creative writing class because her editor said she needed to have more color in her work, but this class wasn’t what she had expected.
She heard the door close behind her. Her heart was pounding in her chest. She had never had a problem with an assignment before. And she found the professor very intimidating. He was very tall, and had an intense look which contrasted sharply to the calm way he spoke. She wondered if he was going to suggest she withdraw from the class…that would really make her persona non grata with her boss.
“Leigh, I’m glad you came. We really need to discuss this week’s assignment.”
“Professor Griffith,” she began, “I can work harder, and I can re-write it if you like. Please don’t kick me out of the class; my editor really wants me to be here.”
“We’re not at that point yet, Leigh. I just don’t feel that you fully grasped the assignment. The writing was technically perfect, but it was not what I assigned.”
“But I wrote what you asked. You asked for personal experience.”
“The assignment was to write one erotic piece taken from personal experience. Do you understand the genre? I didn’t ask for a piece of romantic fluff. I wanted something powerful. The whole point of erotica is to be enthralled and aroused. I don’t care ‘that’ it happened, I want the details. How did it feel? Taste? Smell? I want details, not a plot summary.”
“I’m not sure I can do that,” she murmured as she blushed profusely.
“Well, you profess to have the life experience, what is the problem?”
“I just…looking back…I can’t remember all the details in that way.”
“Leigh, you need to complete this assignment. Are you willing to work with me to complete it?”
Puzzled, she stared at him questioningly. “Work with you?”
“Yes,” he said, rising from his chair and smiling, “I want to hear you narrate the scene for me. Describe everything you see, hear and feel. I want third person, not first.”
Leigh began, “It was a dimly lit office with a small west-facing window. Through the dusty glass, she could see the last rays of light stroke the roofs of the neighboring buildings.”
“Excellent, and?” He walked around the desk and leaned against it with his arms crossed, facing her.
“She was very apprehensive of this meeting because the professor unsettled her. As he watched her, she became increasingly ill at ease. Her heart was starting to race and, even through she was speaking, her mouth felt very dry. The professor looked her up and down, and a shiver of anticipation ran through her. What was he going to do? He motioned for her to stand, which she did on unsteady legs. He sat in the chair she had been sitting in and turned her to face him. He slid his hands up her legs and under the short skirt she was wearing. She felt his fingers slip under the waistband of her underwear and slowly slide them down. When they reached her knees, they fell to the floor, whisper soft. With his hands guiding her, she stepped out of them and stood with legs shoulder-width apart. She couldn’t believe this was happening, but the feel of his rough hand sliding up between her thighs assured her it was real. She gasped as he slid a finger inside her…”
“Stop there, Leigh, ‘slid’ implies there was little force or impediment. Did I slide my finger in, or did I force it in? What size is my finger? Where did I put it? Are you wet? Try again.”
“He thrust his long, thick finger into her hot, wet pussy. He fucked her with it rhythmically, pulling it almost all the way out before he jammed it back in. His whole hand was wet from her juices. She was shaking so hard she was finding it hard to stand. He stood up and, without removing his finger, leaned her backwards over his desk. He leaned over her as he worked her like a machine. The fact that she was in his office being finger-fucked on his desk turned her on so much, she though she was about to come, when…he pulled his finger out? She saw him put his finger in his mouth. She tasted….”
“Sweet.”
“Sweet,like…”
“Sweet, like mastic chewing gum.”
“Sweet, like mastic chewing gum from an exotic candy store. Something you don’t taste often, but you remember, and sometimes crave.” He smiled, then glanced down at her, legs spread open in front of him.
“Looking down at her, he licked his lips. “I’m going to eat you out, Leigh, I’m craving the taste of your pussy.” And she shivered with excitement. When she felt his fingers spread open her outer lips and his hot mouth on her clit, she felt a tremor go through her. He licked her wildly, like a man who had been starved, then slid his tongue into her. She bucked up uncontrollably against his face and he knew she was ready.”
He looked at her questioningly, and she nodded.
“He stood up and unzipped his pants. His cock was rock-hard and burst out of the fabric. It pulled him towards her like it had a life of his own. His cock wanted to be in her. He couldn’t restrain himself. He drove his cock into her savagely. With long hard thrusts he brought her to the edge. Feeling her pussy start to spasm, he let go, and sprayed her insides with hot cum, feeling her muscles milk him dry. As they lay there panting, not believing the encounter had really happened, the professor realized he owed the student a grade. He said, “You got an…”
“A” he said, “and we’ll see how you do on the next assignment.”

feedback

Last edited by fzzy : 02-03-2006 at 09:01 PM.