Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 12-22-2002, 12:51 PM

Paradise - My first story post

Paradise

It was advertised as paradise, but the raindrops hitting the glass of the window lead both of us to draw a different conclusion. Mind you, it had not rained the entire time we were here, just the last three days. We were tired of being cooped up inside with very few things to do. The deck of cards we’d bought in the hotel lobby was well-used, and the TV remote batteries had just been changed from the endless flipping of channels trying to find something decent to watch.

I sat on the edge of the bed and rubbed April’s foot. I loved every curve of her body and took every chance I got to caress or stroke her in some way. She loved it, said it was one of my best qualities, one of the ones that was a reason why she married me in the first place.

“On our first anniversary, my dear,” I said, one hand reaching to the floor while the other traced the edge of her foot, “I know it’s not the perfect vacation, but it’s just us and that makes it special.” I produced a bottle of champagne and two glasses. The cork flew across the room with a loud pop and I handed her a glass.

“To the celebration of our first year, and the beginning of many more,” I said.

“To a wonderful, sweet man, who I would marry all over again,” April said, raising her glass to mine, the two glass vessels clinking as they touched.

I moved up next to her and took one of her hands in mine while the other stroked a piece of her hair. “Let’s do something fun,” I whispered.

“What?” she asked, catching the underlying tone in my voice.

“Let’s take a shower,” I said.

“Okay,” April replied, jumping off the bed as if it were a trampoline. She moved to the end of the bed and pulled off her shirt, discarding it on the floor behind her. Her breasts appeared as the shirt vanished. She refused to wear a bra while in our hotel room, saying we were on vacation and bras were part of normal routines, not part of vacation. I didn’t complain. She reached down to unfasten her shorts but I stopped her.

“Hang on a second,” I told her.

I moved to her and pulled her close, my lips meeting hers. I felt the heat of her body reach out to me; felt her breasts pressed against my bare chest, that amazing feel that skin-to-skin contact generates. We broke our embrace and I looked into her bright emerald eyes. “I wasn’t really thinking of a real shower,” I whispered into her ear as I worked the button on her shorts. The shorts fell to the floor leaving her wearing only thin white panties. “Go grab a couple of towels and come back out here,” I said.

She disappeared and reappeared with a pair of towels that the hotel had so graciously provided to us. “What now, my love?” she asked as she slid her panties to the floor. She covered the three steps to me, leaving her panties on the floor behind her, and undid the button on my shorts. She dropped the towels and knelt down, pulling my underwear off. “What did you have in mind?”

I grabbed her hand and pulled her up, leading her toward the balcony with its view overlooking the ocean. I opened the door and lead her outside into the soft, warm drizzle. “The rain has let up, it’s nice and warm out here, and we should do something more than just sit around the room all day,” I said as the rain hit our naked bodies.

“Are you sure?” she asked, rather tentative about being outside in the rain nude. “Can anyone else see us?”

“We’re on the top floor or the tallest building in the area. We have no neighbors and the ocean surrounding us. And the rain’s not cold, like at home. We won’t get pneumonia,” I said, drawing her body to mine and kissing her full on the lips.

We moved fully onto the balcony. I leaned down and took her left nipple into my mouth, gently rolling my tongue around it and sucking it ever so slightly. I kissed the rest of her breast and moved to the right one, repeating what I had done with the left one. I really liked the way her nipples felt as I sucked and kissed them. There is nothing else in the world quite like those soft little pieces of her body and how they respond to my ministrations.

I kissed my way down and was soon on my knees in front of her, my tongue and hands now running their way through her pubic hair, gently trailing down between her slightly spread legs. The warm water coursed down her body and beat on her skin at the same time. I had visited down there many times during our dating years and our marriage, but never had the warm rain caressed her at the same time as my fingers and tongue. A warm breeze came in off the ocean, gently rippling along our bodies and through our hair, her soft little hairs moving almost as if they were alive.

April moaned a little and grabbed my head, wanting me to go deeper inside her. I complied, my tongue finding the right spot and slowly going to work on it while my fingers probed deep inside her, drowning themselves in her wetness. “I want you inside me,” she said. “I want you like never before.”

I lay on the warm concrete of the balcony as she stood towering over me like an angel descending from hr heavenly perch. April reached down and grabbed me by my erect penis, gently stroking it a couple times before guiding herself down on top of it. My brain almost went numb as I watched her slide down onto me. The light drizzle bouncing off her body as she began to pump up and down on me drove me to the edge, but she knew when to bring me back. She drove herself as deep as she could, her hair blowing in the breeze, water droplets flying in all directions as she moved.

We had never made love like this before, but would do so again. We saved enough money to come back here on our fifth anniversary. Our tenth too, leaving the children with her mother and father. We never told anyone else of our tropical paradise escapades, everyone just knew that we liked coming here for vacation.
Old 12-29-2002, 09:41 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Excellent!!! So sorry it has taken me this long to find this story! Very romantic and sensuous. Have had sex on a balcony but not in the rain.........putting that on my "to do" list! Thanks!

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 12-31-2002, 07:20 AM

Thank you very much for the kind words. I enjoy writing stories like this and was hoping peope would enjoy it.
Old 01-11-2003, 01:58 AM

great i did the same in the woods where we had our honey moon. now its the 12 wedding anniversary.