Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 05-19-2003, 03:04 PM
Hotchic

Virgin Kelly

One day Kelly went to her boyfriend’s house. But she didn’t expect this to happen. It was goin’ to be just her and Andre and her in the house alone because his parents were on a vacation. It was about seven-thirty when Kelly went to his house. She was kinda scared and nervous because she was only 18 and she was gonna be alone with her 19 year old boyfriend.

He opened the door and Kelly walked in and sat on his couch. He double locked the door then walked over to her. She stood up to and looked into his sexy face. “So why did you call me over here?”

“Because I wanna show you something.” Andre took off his shirt exposing his sexy ass physique. He had a eight pack and he was super muscular. Kelly gasped at the sight of his body. He then unzipped his pants and pulled them down. Kelly was still standing up, looking down as he took off his boxers and exposed his 13 inch dick. Now Andre was fully naked.

It was Kelly’s turn. Andre saw that she wasn’t trying to take anything off, so he helped her. This was gonna be real easy because all Kelly had on was a blue mini skirt and a white tank top.

He took her shirt off and saw that she had nice sized breasts. Kelly had on a white laced bra. After he examined her bra, he went down on his knees to take off her skirt. He then noticed her thong matched her bra. Kelly kicked her shoes to the side. Andre stood then picked Kelly up and took her to his bed.

He laid her down, and slid down to her thong. He took it off slowly. Then he slowly parted her legs. While he did that, Kelly hurried and removed her bra. Now she was naked. Andre began rubbing her clit with his forefinger. Kelly began to moan a little. Then she started getting wet a little. Then Andre slowly slid his middle finger inside her pussy, that made Kelly gasp with pleasure. He began moving it in and out and doin’ circles. She started moaning. Andre went deep while adding another finger. He stretched her out a little, then she cried out.

He started to go in real hard, real fast until he made her cry out again. Then he removed his fingers and sucked her juices off. Then Andre stuck his tongue deep inside her, making her moan. As he was eating her out, he was rubbing her clit with his thumb. She gripped the sheets because it felt so good. Kelly closed her eyes and gripped the sheets tighter as she came all over his face and in his mouth. He lifted his head up and smiled.

She knew what he was gonna do now. Andre lifted up his mattress and grabbed the cuffs. He slapped them on her and leaned above her. He parted her legs again, but this time he held them apart. Then Andre slowly put the head of his dick in her tight pussy. Kelly closed her eyes because she knew it was gonna hurt. Andre started by putting 1 inch of his dick in at a time, until she moaned at 8 inches. “Andre…” she said in a soft whisper.

He leaned down to whisper in her ear, “Sssh, let me do this baby. The pain will go away soon.” After he said that, he went all the way in, making Kelly arch her back. Her pussy was so tight that it squeezed his dick. But he then tore her pussy. Now his hands were on the sides of her head. And he was goin’ in n’ out real slow at firs. Kelly started moaning real loud. Andre began going harder, making Kelly scream his name.

He went so hard, he hit her spot and made her really cry out. Kelly closed her eyes real tight. He was fuckin’ her so hard that tears started running down her cheeks. Then all of a sudden, Andre started comin’ inside of her. Right after he finished, Kelly arched her back as she came. Then it came to an end.

Andre was still inside her, breathless. Kelly was also breathing hard. Then a few minutes later he slowly took out his dick. Then he removed the cuffs. Kelly and Andre both laid silent on the bed next to each other. “How you feel baby?”

“My stomach hurts a little.”

“Well tomorrow I’ma fuck your ass, and maybe you can suck my dick.” Kelly knew she wasn’t down with that nasty shit.

hotchic6052@yahoo.com