Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 05-04-2003, 11:42 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Crichton
Office Sex

The office where I work has a very flexible work schedule, with each employee setting his/her own hours. As long as you work eight hours, you start and end at your convenience. This can lead to the office being nearly empty at the early or late time of the day depending on the types of work going on at the time.

This was the case early one morning when I went in to make arrangements for a new client we were wooing. I arrived to find the office entirely empty. I made my way through the halls to my cubicle and began organizing the materials I would need for the presentation, I started printing out items on the laser printer which is located in the copy room. After sending everything I needed to the printer, I walked down the hall to pick them up. Rounding the corner toward the copy room, I happened to glance into an adjacent office to find that I was not the only one in early that day. Sharon, a very curvaceous blonde who dealt with our east-coast clients was also in early. She sat reclined in her chair, facing her computer screen. Just as I began to greet her, I noticed that her right leg was up on the edge of her desk, the heel of her shoe, resting right on the desk's edge.

I thought it was an odd and uncomfortable position to sit in, especially in the light blue micro dress she was wearing, in fact, if I were to be on the other side of her desk, I would be able to see right up her dress...then I realized what was going on. Her right hand was busy, underneath that dress, rubbing and caressing.

As I tried to decide what I should do, my decision was made for me as she caught my reflection in the window opposite her desk. She gave a surprised noise and quickly spun to face me.

Her sweet face was covered with shock beneath her curly blond hair. Sharon was a bit older than I was, in her late 30s, was she but had a cute girlish appearance that made her look younger.

We both stared at each other, an awkward silence with each of us trying to figure out how to address the obvious. My mind was racing as I tried to think. I had always thought Sharon was attractive, but we had never really talked much. To walk in on her, in such an intimate moment, the absolute mortification she must be feeling right now, what could I do.

She spoke first, "I was... I mean, I thought nobody would be here for another hour...I didn't..."

Seeing the pale pink of her cheeks beginning to deepen to red and moistening of her eyes, I knew she was terribly embarassed to be caught. I walked closer as she started to cry.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to mention it to anyone, it's no big deal. Heck, if I had a door on my office, I'd spend most of my day in 'similar pursuits'."

This drew a bit of a smile, but also a look of frustration.

"With two kids at home, this is the only private time I have."

I remembered then that she had two teenage boys at home, from a marriage that had ended in an ugly divorce.

"Yeah, that would be hard, to find time for uh.... yourself without teenagers walking in on you."

This brought a bit more of a smile, as she relaxed.

"Don't you know it," she agreed, "and it's not like men are lining up to take care of this for me...ever since my divorce, I've felt so alone, I guess moms aren't too sexy. "

"That is not true."

I stepped closer to her, and on an impulse I kissed her full sweet lips, trying to trying to convey to her in this one kiss, how lovely and desirable she was. I think she was a bit shocked, but she quickly began to return the kiss, our lips embracing each other in a moment of communication more meaningful than all the words we had spoken.

I gently touched her neck and shoulders while our kisses became more passionate. I slid the little cardigan she had over her dress down her arms to her elbows, and stroked the light, milky skin of her upper arms. She was smooth and soft, and smelled wonderful.

I turned my head and kissed lightly on the side of her neck, my lips gently brushing the skin. I moved down to her collarbone and nibbled lightly, causing her to grap the back of my head with a gasp. I continued to caress and kiss lightly all about her neck, shoulders and upper arm, and every so often, swooping back in for a kiss to her wide open mouth.

She made the most delightful noises, moans and oohs, inhaling rapidly when I would locate a new and wonderful sensation. Her left hand still rested on the back of my head, but her right had dropped down to her lap, stroking the moist folds, parting the labia with index and ring finger while the middle finger glided up and down over her clit.

With a voice of concern I said, "oh my goodness, what messy fingers you have."

Gently lifting her hand to my lips, I took each finger, in turn, into my mouth, licking the sweet, womanly juices from them.

"That was a wonderful sample, but I think I need to taste all of you."

I dropped to my knees, and began to kiss the lips of her pussy just as I had kissed her mouth, lightly and then harder, pressing her lips between my lips, and then flicking my tongue, first in one direction then another.

I slid the tip of my tongue into her, and then tilted my head up. sliding through her wetness, hitting her clitoris on the way up, and then again on the way down. I used my tongue and my lips to trace lines, circles, and all manner of shapes. She alternated clutching the arms of her chair and grabbing my hair, as I would hit particularly delightful spot.

My only thoughts, my entire existence was focused on this sweet, soft skin in front of me, my face was covered with her juices from eyebrow to chin as I licked and rubbed and used every trick I knew, and I few I invented right there, to make love to her with my mouth.

Her grip on my head tightened as I hit a nice rhythm, a pattern that tickled her from top to bottom as I moved and she ground her sweet mound against me.

"Ooooh, oh yes, that's it, that's it"

"Oh my, oh yeah, oh yeah, lick me lick me, Oh god"

Her hips began to bounce around in her chair as she tried to get closer and pull further away from the intense orgasm that she felt. My face was pressed so tightly against her that I was going to run out of air if the waves of pleasure did not subside soon, but he firm grip on the back of my head clearly identified the priority.

She suddenly lost all the tension in her body and went limp as a huge smile sprad across her face.

"That was wonderful." she whispered.

"You are wonderful." I whispered back.

I extended a hand to help her from her chair, and we walked arm in arm to the rest room to clean up. Before she ducked into the ladies room, she looked at me, "Next time it's your turn." with a wink, and then the door closed behind her.

feedback

Last edited by fzzy : 10-09-2005 at 06:38 PM.