Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 04-26-2003, 10:19 AM

poolside fun

I've been working as a swimming pool engineer for several years, going to people's houses to clean and service their pools. It's a great job which gets me out and about. It has it's moments but nothing had prepared me for the afternoon I was called out to look at a pump which had stopped working. I had just finished lunch when my mobile rang and a man introduced himself as Simon and asked if I was the pool man. I said I was and he explained that his pump had stopped working and could I get round to look at it. I said I would be there as soon as I could and that he was lucky I was free.

He explained that he would not be there but his wife would be able to show me in. I took the address and made my way over to his house. I arrived outside a huge mansion of a place set in it's own grounds. I rang the doorbell but got no answer. After several tries I decided to walk around the back to see if anyone was about. I turned the corner of the house and saw the large pool. Beside it was a gorgeous brunette sunning herself.

She was wearing a small bikini which covered her pert breasts and love mound. She had a body to die for. I stood watching her for a few moments feeling my cock twitch in my shorts. I gave a little cough and she looked up. I said I was here to fix the pump and she said for me to help myself, and pointed to the small building on the other side of the pool and went back to her sun bathing. It took me about half an hour to find and repair the fault. I walked over to where she was lying on her lounger. I explained that I was all done with the pump and asked if there was anything else she wanted me to do. I stood gazing down on her amazing body, thinking I know what I would love to do.

She sat up giving me a perfect view down her tits. My cock had decided it was going to come to life an making an obvious bulge in my shorts. She said "maybe there is something" and reached out and stroked the front of my shorts down the length of my hard on. Before I had a chance to react she said "don't worry about Simon, he's away for the afternoon".

And with that dropped to her knees, zipped open my shorts and took my cock out. I was still to shocked to move as she gently kissed the tip of my tool. She ran kisses and licked up and down it's length before taking just the head into her warm wet mouth. She slowly sucked my cock taking it all way in. I could feel my head on the back of her throat as she sucked hard. It wasn't long before I could feel the pressure building in my balls. She must have felt it too because she took my cock out of her mouth and smiling said "not just yet!" She stood up and walked over to the wall by the pool and lay down. I dropped my shorts to the floor, knelt down in front of her and began to kiss her thighs. I kissed the soft flesh up to her crotch then kissed her mound through the thin material of her bikini.

I could smell her sex already mixing with the perfume she was wearing. I gently mouthed her making her moan gently and arch her head back. I pulled her bikini bottom to one side to reveal her neatly shaved pussy. Her lips were swollen and slightly parted. As I gently licked her lips I could taste her juices which seeping from her cunt. I pulled her panties off her and began sucking and licking her pussy I wasn't long before she started to cum. I could feel her body beginning to tense and her breathing became more ragged. She was really wet now so I slid a finger into her hole as my tongue played on her clit. She began to climax shouting out and thrusting her hips up forcing her juice drenched pussy into my face. I kept sucking her sweet tasting cunt until she could cope no more.

She collapsed back down panting from a very explosive orgasm. I stood up pulled my shirt off and stood over her slowly wanking my cock. She rolled over and reached behind her. She took hold of my cock and gently rubbed my head up and down her ass crack before guiding me into her hot wet love hole. I slowly began to fuck her from behind. At first I fucked her with just the head of my hard rod inside her cunt before easing the whole length inside her vagina. It was a lovely sight to see my cock sliding in and out of her, glistening with her juices. She had the most perfect ass which she thrust back into me in time to my thrusts. I pulled out of her to stop myself from cumming too soon. I didn't want to spoil such a good thing. I lay down on her lounger and she came over to me, turned round to face away from me and lowered herself onto my cock. Once again I was enthralled by the sight of my cock sliding in and out of her pussy as she bounced up and down on my pole. She knew exactly how long to fuck me before stopping to make sure I didn't cum. I was doing my best to stop myself from emptying my spunk into her pussy. She stood up turned around and slowly slid on top of me, forcing my hard tool into her now very pink wet pussy.

Her pet little tits bounced up and down as she rode on my cock. I didn't want to cum but she couldn't hold back any more. I could feel her body shudder as I held on to her. Wave after wave of orgasm ripped through her making her cry out. I t was no good, I couldn't hold on any longer and I was soon enjoying my own ride on a wave of sexual ecstasy. I could feel my spunk emptying into her hole as she pushed down hard on my cock.

"oh fuck yes" was all she could say as she collapsed down onto me my cock still in her tight love tunnel. She finally got off me looked me in the eye and said "I don't know about you but I could do with cooling off a bit" and then jumped into the pool. I watched her for a bit splashing about until she asked if I was going to join her. My cock had only softened slightly and was starting to harden up at the sight of the wet naked body I had just fucked. I jumped into the pool and began to play around with her. We were soon locked into a hard embrace, our tongues exploring each others mouths. My cock as rock hard again and pressed hard up against her belly. She began to stroke my cock slowly wanking it up and down.

Making sure I was very hard she pulled away and said "fuck my ass" and turned her back to me. She leant over the side of the pool and presented me with her fine ass.

I fingered her pussy which was still very wet and juicy. I spread her juices up to her small hole and then inserted a finger into her anus. She gasped at this intrusion and push back a little as I finger fucked her ass.

I withdrew my finger and slowly pushed my cock head into her. After a little resistance my head entered her hole. I slowly began to slide my cock in and out of her ass. She was moaning like crazy and pushing back onto my cock and it wasn't long before she came for the third time that afternoon. "I always cum quickly when I am fucked in the ass she gasped" as she turn round. She kissed me full on the lips and took hold of my cock. She gently washed it and wanked it whilst looking me in the eye.

I just couldn't take my eyes off this beautiful babe who was such a great fuck. She pushed me back to the side of the pool and with a grin said "now I want to see what you really taste like" and took my cock into her mouth. She began where she had left off earlier by sucking long and hard on my cock. I was great to watch her work her mouth on my cock. The feeling of her warm saliva coating my knob was wonderful. This girl knew how to suck cock. All I could think was her husband was a lucky guy.

Soon I could feel my spunk rising and so I said "I am going to cum" her response was to suck harder until my cock began to twitch and my hot sticky jis began to fill her mouth. She swallowed greedily as I pumped my spunk into her, some spilled out over her lips and she licked that up as it ran down my cock As she was licking the last of my juices from my swollen head a woman's voice called out from the house making us both jump "Judy can you come in here for a moment"

"Fuck" said the girl "my mom is still here! I better go. Standing up and reaching for a towel she gave me a kiss full on the lips and said "Come and fix our pool anytime" and then got out of the pool and ran towards the house wrapping herself in her towel.

feedback

Last edited by fzzy : 10-09-2005 at 06:33 PM.