Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Dominance Stories
User Name
Password

Old 08-01-2004, 05:47 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to lickinlover
The Meeting

My friend Andy asked me to write a story for him about my fantasy for us!
I hope he likes it and i hope you do too... All feedback gratefully received.

I had known Andy for about 3 months we had met in an Internet chat room, and the conversation had rapidly progressed from chat about sexual preferences to cam-to-cam cyber.

He had the biggest Cock I had ever seen and a way of phrasing words that had me permanently horny and dripping most of the time!

He knew about my fantasy of being completely dominated of being told what to do in exact detail and I knew that he loved to watch, he was a complete voyeur.

One day he sent me an email, giving the name of a local hotel telling me to be there at 6pm to shower, shave, put on the outfit he has left for me and follow the instructions he left there, under no circumstances was I to masturbate.

I thought about his proposal for about 30 seconds before deciding that I would go.

I left work at 5 and drove to the hotel at the reception I gave my name and they gave me the key to the room with his perverse sense of humour he had specifically booked room 69.

I unlocked the room and walked in, expecting him there but he was no where to be seen, laid out on the bed was a bra a knickers set that I had told him I wanted, with a note:

“ Hello!
Take your shower and shave your cunt clean I will be inspecting later so make sure you do a good job! Get dressed in the outfit, help yourself to a glass of wine from the fridge and then open the envelope. Remember do not masturbate, I will know if you do.”

I flicked the television onto one of the radio channels and walked into the bathroom, took a shower and shaved my pussy, I was dripping wet and desperately wanted to touch myself, but remembering I wasn’t allowed, I dried off my body and slipped into the bra and knickers pour the glass of wine, laid on the bed and opened the envelope.

Inside were an erotic story and several pictures of Andy’s hard cock through his clothes, after reading the story and looking at the pictures the front of the knickers were wet with my juices and I was feeling very very horny.

The door open and he walked in.

“Stand up, I want to see u”

I stood he started a long slow inspection of me I could feel his eyes on every part of my body

“Turn around”

I turned around and he did exactly the same with the back of my body, my juices were now running down my thighs and I was desperate to be touched, I felt his hand on the inside of my thigh he scooped up some of my juice and licked it off his finger.

“A little bit horny are you” he said

“Yes” I answered

“Mmmmm such a slut”

He turned me round and tentatively kissed me, he slid his hands down to my arse and cupped my cheeks as he deepened the kiss, are tongues playing with each other.

“Sit on the edge of the bed spread your legs wide and stroke your pussy through your knickers”

He pulled a chair up to the edge of the bed, I could see the outline of his hard on beneath his jeans and was aching to touch and suck it, but I sat on the edge of the bed and started stroking my pussy through my knickers, they were soaking wet and the stroking was just stoking the fire not easing it.

“Please” I said to him

“Please what” he replied

“Please let me touch myself properly I ache”

“No, now bend over the bed”

I turned over and bent over the bed, I could hear him walking up behind me, he stroked my arse cheek and the delivered a swift spank, I had to bite my lip to stop myself moaning.

“You do what I tell you when I tell you, is that clear?” he asked and delivered another spank

“Yes sir” I answered

He undid the back of the bra and turned me round, he started to suck lick and bite my nipples, I moaned in a mixture of pleasure and pain.

“Would you like to suck my cock?” He asked

“Yes sir, If I a may”

He unzipped his jeans and took them off, he sat back down on the chair and I knelt in front of him, I took his cock into my hands, he was a good 9 and a half inches and thick. I started to run my tongue over his cock and then slid it into my mouth cupping and stroking his balls with my hand, he slid his hand into my hair and pulled me down onto his big hard cock I worked my tongue on him as he was buried deep in my throat.

“Mmmm” he moaned “I have to fuck you know”

He pulled me off him by my hair and pushed me over the bed, he rubbed the head of his cock over my pussy lips and then slid it straight into my hot wet hole. I moaned
He spanked my arse and began to slide his cock into me hard and slow, I push back at his thrusts trying to draw him deeper and deeper inside me, and he spanked me again

“Who told you, you could move?” he asked as he delivered another smack.

“I am going to fuck you hard now, open up that hot cunt for me”

He started to ram his cock deep into me harder and faster, he wound one hand into my hair and was pulling me onto him by it as he slid his other hand down to my pussy and started stroking me clit he bent close to my ear and whispered

“Cum”

That sent me over the edge and I was Cumming on his cock and his hand my pussy gripped him as he continued to fuck me through my orgasm.

“I’m going to cum” he said and he pulled his cock out of my dripping cunt and came all over my arse cheeks.

He turned me over, laid me on the bed and laid down beside me; he took me into his arms, kissed me and said

“Well it was really nice to finally meet you”

I looked deep into his eyes and said, “Ready for round two??”

But that’s another story.