Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Interracial Stories
User Name
Password

Old 05-18-2003, 06:43 AM

Summer school

It was a few years ago, and I was going to summer school so I could graduate in December. This particular class had about 15 students in it which was probably normal for a summer session. The classroom was of the theatre type, and I made sure I sat in the rear by the door in case I was late or wanted to leave early. I got there early on the first night to assume my seat and scoped out everyone as they arrived. Right after the class began I noticed this black girl come in late and sit in the back row to my right about 5 or so seats. We made eye contact as she was trying to get comfortable in her seat. She was absolutely stunning. I made sure I smiled at her when she saw me. Class adjourned early and she went up to talk to the instructor after class, so I left.

The next class, I took my same seat, and when she came in, I noticed she sat a seat or two closer. This went on for a couple nights until there was just one seat in between us. I had always fantasized about being with a woman of color like her. We finally started making small talk and I found out her name was Shawna. After the ice broke, it literally melted. She asked me if I had ever dated a black girl. I was caught off guard by this and said "no". I asked her in return if she had ever been with a white guy. She said that most of the guys she dated were white. I kinda got the impression that this was kind of an invitation to...whatever.

Since it was a summer session, it was only 5 weeks, and we only had two more nights left, so I figured if anything was going to happen, I better get on the stick. It was Wednesday, and we had a test. I found out Monday that my grade was such that I didn't have to take the final on Wednesday. So at break, I asked Shawna if she wanted to go out for a drink after class. She said sure, but it would have to be quick because she needed to get some sleep and prepare for the final. We went to a local pub and sat across from each other. God was she gorgeous.

She had to get going and said, "know you don't have to come here Wednesday for the final, but if you come up, we could do something". I really didn't have much to think about. So I said that I'd meet her at 7:00 at this place for a drink to celebrate.

To be continued...
Old 05-19-2003, 04:30 AM

Summer School Part II

Wednesday, I met her after class. She said the final went well and that I was lucky not to have had to take it. We had a few drinks, and after the third I was starting go get comfy, as it doesn't take much alcohol to affect me. As usual, she looked stunning. I could not believe how beautiful this girl was. She was in my estimation 21 or so. I was somewhat older, by like 10 years. The small talk changed to dating and she asked me about my love life, and I told her that I wasn't dating anyone, and that I really didn't date that often. She said lucky for her!

I told her that I thought she was absolutely gorgeous, and that I didn't mean to stare, but I couldn't take my eyes off of her. Nor could I take my mind off of her. Those lips, all I could think about was what they would feel like on me. She told me she thought I was extremely handsome, and guessed correct that I was Italian. She said Italians were good lovers. She asked me if I wanted to kiss her. I said "here"? She said "well it's either here or somewhere else". I didn't know what to say. She said "why don't we get a bottle of wine and head back to my place, my room mate has already gone home for the summer.

Now, I was shakin' as well as trying to act cool. I said "sure". She followed me to a drive through, then I followed her to her apartment not knowing where she lived. Once inside, she asked me to open the bottle while she put on some music...

To be continued...
Old 05-21-2003, 04:30 AM

Summer School Part III

After I got the wine opened, I asked Shawna where the glasses were. She brought two, and I poured each of us a glass. I handed her a glass and proposed that we each make a toast. I toasted to school being over, and she toasted to "hot summer nights". I said, it is kinda warm in here". She said she forgot to turn the air on, and went to do it.

I went and sat on the couch, not in the middle, but off center a bit to see where she would sit. See sat herself to my right, but closer than I thought she would. In fact, we were practically touching. Let's say we were definitely in "the space". We talked for a while until we each needed more wine. I was definitley starting to loosen up. When she took the glass, I felt her put her hand around mine on the glass as she took it, it felt good. It was surely an ice breaker.

We got a little quiet after a bit, I think from the alcohol. Then she said "what about that kiss"? I said, "I've been waiting". I leaned over to her, closed my eyes, and our lips met. Her lips tasted and felt so good. We kept kissing, hardly coming up for air. Then I felt her tongue start to enter my mouth. I returned the favor and the kissing got pretty intense. I took her glass and placed it along with mine on the floor, then she got up and straddled me on the couch where we continued in a kissing frenzy. It felt so good with all her weight literally on my crotch.

To be continued...
Old 05-25-2003, 10:01 AM

Summer School Part IV

As we continued to kiss, my cock hardened with excitement. Knowing soon, this kissing would turn into something else. Licking, tongueing, sucking...mmm. It's all I could think about, licking her from head to toe. I slid my hands under her shirt and started sliding it up. Finally, exposing her lacey bra, our kiss broke so I could take her shirt past her head. Her breasts looked absolutely perfect. I unsnapped the bra and she tilted her head back as I started on them. Feeling them, kissing and sucking on them. I could hear her breathing with anticipation.

I felt her then reach for my shirt, and she started pulling it off me. Finally, it was off, and she commented on my hairy chest. She seemed to like it, and started kissing it working her way south occasionally sucking on my breasts. God she felt good. Never breaking contact with me, I felt her weight lift as she moved. I just closed my eyes as I knew where she was headed. Soon I felt her hands on my belt. I knew I was literally moments away from Shawna touching me with her mouth.

Soon my pants were off and I felt my underwear start to go next. After they were off, I spread my legs as best I could and tried to relax. I felt Shawna take my cock in her hand and start to massage it. Seeing if it would get much bigger. I was there. Then she started kissing it on the head, then all over. Then she started licking it all over. This went on more minutes and felt so good.

Then she stopped and said.."don't you want to watch"? I opened my eyes. After Shawna saw me open them, she broke eye contact and started taking my cock in her mouth. Slowly at first and in little steps until she got me all the way in.

To be continued...
Old 05-26-2003, 05:56 AM

Summer School Part V

Shawna started what would become the best blow job of a lifetime. Taking all of me gently, then once she had all of me in her mouth, sucking with all her might as she pulled back. Occasionally when she was at the base, she would lash out at my balls and lick them. She knew how to control me such that as soon as I was ready to cum she would change rhythm to change the feel. This went on for at least fifteen minutes.

I was so horny, I couldn't stand it. All I could think of was all of the bad things I wanted to do to her, which was everything. I wanted her from head to toe. She was such a gorgeous creature, I knew this might not ever happen again. Shawna stopped sucking me and started paying extra attention to my balls. It felt so good as she licked them and took them in her mouth, sucking on them one by one and then taking them both. I pulled both of my legs back exposing my ass to her to she how far she was willing to go.

I knew I wanted her ass, so I thought this could be a little reciprocation test. To my surprise, she didn't waste any time and started licking down under my balls towards my ass. Then I felt her teasing me with her tongue and probing my ass a little. I brought my hands down under my cheeks to spread them for her. Suddenly, I felt her fingers on my lips. I knew what that meant. I took them in my mouth and got them nice and wet knowing they'd soon be in my ass. Seconds later I felt her at the doorway and I knew I'd have to relax as she started in. Once she got on in, then I felt the other. God it felt so good to have her fingers in me. Then I felt her go back down on me. I knew I'd be cumming buckets very shortly.

All I could think about was if she'd let me do this to her...and more. Soon it was cumming and I warned in case she didn't want it...she didn't skip a beat. I downloaded into her for what seemed to be a minute. After I stopped, I felt her get up and plant her lips right on mine. I never had this done and was a little uneasy about it. She tried to probe her tongue into my mouth and I tried somewhat not to let her in. She stopped and said "you're not afraid of a little cum are you"? I didn't know what to say. But, I knew this was just the start of incredible evening. To be continued...
Old 05-27-2003, 07:14 AM

Summer School Part VI

After that "different" kiss, Shawna just stood up and her legs were between mine. Her crotch literally inches in front of my face. I moved my legs in a little as to touch hers and get my hands on them. Slowly, I slid my hands up and behind her until reaching her ass. I slid them up underneath her shorts and panties until cupping each of her firm ass cheeks. I moved in towards her and started to remove her belt with my mouth. I could smell her, and oh my, did she smell good.

After I got the belt undone, I continued with the button and zipper. As I continued, I played with her ass cheeks and started working my way into her ass crack. Teasing her occassionaly by spreading her cheeks with a quick finger lashing to her pucker hole. Finally, I needed my hands to remove her shorts. There they were, some beautiful white lacey panties contrasting her dark skin so well. I couldn't wait to see her ass, so I put my hands on her hips and started to turn her around. She immediately turned for me.

Now her lovely ass was right in front of me. I couldn't wait another second. I grabbed her panties and started sliding them down until they fell to her feet where she slowly stepped out of them. I moved my legs further apart so she should spread her feet further apart as well. Finally, I just dove in and put my lips on her left cheek and started to kiss and lick it. She seemed to enjoy it by the sounds she was making as I worked my way to her lovely seam. To be continued...
Old 05-27-2003, 12:33 PM

Summer School Part VII

As I started licking into Shawna'a ass it like put me in a trance. I started licking as if I were digging for gold. Long lengthy licks from top to bottom occassionally darting to her pussy which I hadn't even touched or even seen yet. I asked her to go into the bedroom where she could lay down, and we literally ran. She dove onto the bed face and I got right on top of her and continued where I left off. This time, however, it was easier. I reached for a pillow and placed it under her tummy to prop up her ass. Then I was able to grab her cheeks and spread them wide open, exposing her little puckered asshole for me. After licking her for a while I concentrated on her asshole. Licking it while trying to probe in to get her reaction. She loved it. She was trying to push her ass into my face as I was trying to tongue fuck her. What was I doing? I had never even done this before. Was it dirty, taboo, I wasn't sure, I just wanted to experience it. I also wanted my cock in her ass. All I could think about was what my white cock would look like in the dark disappearing into her. I think she knew I wanted it. After a while I started to finger her to she what she did. And to my surprise, she said nothing only moaned a little and pushed on to me. Then I tried to enter a second finger. To my surprise she was taking it easily. I knew if she could take three, I would be easy. As I started to enter my third finger, she said "stop"! She said "I want you to fuck my ass now. Now..please". I was dumbfounded. I had never fuck a girl in the ass before and was scared, but, I didn't want her to know. Also, I didn't have any condoms. I asked her if she had them so I could stay clean for her. She said "just fuck me now, I'll clean you up for later". With that I pick her up a little as to get her on her knees and brought the head of my cock to her ass where I had no idea what this was going to be like, and started in. I started in slow to the my head in because I didn't want to hurt her. Little by little it started to disappear. Finally, it was all in, and I started to pump her ass. I had never felt anything so good before. I felt like I had a heating blanket wrapped around my cock. It felt so good. I just kept at it knowing I was soon to cum for a second time. I leaned to Shawna's ear and whispered to her if I could cum in her ass. She said "please, please, I want it". I came again, and for some strange reason, I was getting even harder and my erection wouldn't go away. To be cont...
Old 05-31-2003, 02:09 PM

Summer School Part VIII

After cumming nicely in her ass, I just kept moving in and out of it gently. Watching...especially when pulling my cock back. Just about when the back of my head was at the ridge of her ass I started back in. This went on for minutes and I really wanted to see her face while fucking her ass. This was such a huge turn-on for me. To think this was not only my first interracial experience, but also my first ass fuck. I felt I could do this all night. I started to push Shawna onto her side without falling out, so I made sure
I was all the way in her ass. I think she knew that I wanted her on her back. After she was on her side, she easily turned onto her back after I helped her left leg up and over my shoulder. I tried to lift her up some to prop her up with some pillows. Once I got her where it seemed to be right, I grabbed on to each of her legs and raised them over each of my shoulders. As I continued to pursue new ends of her anally, we looked into each others eyes. Her sight was melting me, and she knew it. Our lips met, and we starting kissing so passionately as we continued. After a little while, our kiss broke, and I looked down to her crotch. Realizing I hadn't spent any time down there, I became curious. I leaned over and whispered in her ear. I said "is it Ok if I stop, I want to eat you". She said "mm hmmm. You can stop for a while, but your're not done fucking me yet"! I knew it too. I slid down putting my face in her pussy. Then, I spread her legs letting me see all over her. She put a hand under each of her well fucked ass cheeks to her spread her as well. I starting licking her, kissing her, and eating her pussy, like it was the first one I'd ever had, or maybe like the last one I'd ever get. To be continued...
Old 06-15-2003, 08:45 AM

Summer School Part IX

As I continued to lick her beautiful pussy, I started to get tired and I felt my tongue was going to fall off. I stopped and went back up to kiss her. I wanted to return the favor and give her some of her own juices. She seemd to enjoy them as she kissed and licked my lips as to get every drop. Now I really wanted to fuck her but didn't know how to continue since I didn't have a condom. I asked her if she had any and she said "yeah if you really want to use one". I said "yeah, for a couple reasons". She asked why and I told her that I obviously didn't want to get her pregnant and wanted to practice safe sex. But I really wanted to clean up after doing her in the ass. I asked her if she'd mind if I took a quick shower to clean up and she said only if she could join me. We went the shower which seemed to be a good move because we were starting to tire and it woke us up. While we were in the shower we kissed and it felt good. Then she said, "since we haven't cleaned up yet, why don't you...." I said "what". She said "you know". I said "no I don't". She said "you know", and turned around and bent over spreading her ass again for me. I couldn't believe it. I must have done something right. We fucked again anally and I came, wondering if there was anything left. After we showered we went back to bed for what I thought would end up being sleep. To be continued...
Old 06-16-2003, 05:01 PM

Summer School

I hope you have enjoyed my little story. I will most likely end it with the next Part (X).
Old 06-24-2003, 04:38 AM

Summer School

Once we got into bed I was extremely tired and didn't think I'd be able to stay awake. I just lied there on my back, kind of in a coma, when suddenly I felt Shawna get up and go towards her night stand. I asked here where she was going, and she said "just to get a thing or two". I wasn't exactly sure what she was getting, I kinda figure a dildo or vibrator or something. When she got back into bed, she whispered real close to me to close my eyes and promise that I wouldn't open them. I responded OK, but really wasn't sure what was going to happen next. Then I felt her put something plasticy/rubbery on my lips. It felt like a penis shaped dildo. Then she told me to suck it. I thought, well, it is a toy. After doing this for a while, Shawna started sucking my cock again and spreading my legs. I could feel her down low licking and getting everything real wet. She stopped momentarily and whispered to me that she was now going to return the favor. She went down me while spreading me wide apart, when I felt the head of this dildo touch my ass. I just tried to relax as she did me. Shawna got it all in, and continued to suck like to get me desert dry. I must have came in buckets feeling that cock where I'd never felt it before. Shawna then dominated me from behind, an expereince I'd never had. After she was through, I returned her returned favor making love to her everyway I could think of including the grand finale' of doing her anally with a vibrator inside her as well. I'll never forget what it felt like to have my cock in her ass with a vibrator practically touching me. I had never imagined such an evening was possible. We finally fell asleep and I left the next morning. I told her that the night was unexplainable and that I hope I saw her again. She said I would, and that she had a friend Crystal she'd like me to meet! Oh my! The End!